Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Weaponizing fire with common dwarf's weapons ||idea||  (Read 3408 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: Weaponizing fire with common dwarf's weapons ||idea||
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »

Oh god, I saw that picture, noticed how that stuff around his mouth looked like really melty cheese, and instantly started having a craving for pizza. Is this healthy?

It is perfectly normal to have attractions towards gore and dead people after playing dwarf fortress for more than ten minutes. Don't worry, you are just becoming more... special.

Oh, it's not an attraction to gore and death that worries me, it's fact that I saw a guy with a melting face and thought, "Damn, some extra cheesy pizza would be good right now".

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 07:09:21 pm »

Oh god, I saw that picture, noticed how that stuff around his mouth looked like really melty cheese, and instantly started having a craving for pizza. Is this healthy?

It is perfectly normal to have attractions towards gore and dead people after playing dwarf fortress for more than ten minutes. Don't worry, you are just becoming more... special.

Oh, it's not an attraction to gore and death that worries me, it's fact that I saw a guy with a melting face and thought, "Damn, some extra cheesy pizza would be good right now".

Wait.. what? That worried you? You haven't completed the transformation then. I wanted to eat a half melted face after seeing that image. Not pizza (though the similarity of the two is striking).

tommy521

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 10:37:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't click if your squeamish.

NSFW VVV
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2]