Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now: Webadict Edition - Game Over  (Read 42974 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now: Webadict Edition - Day 0.631
« Reply #270 on: December 26, 2011, 06:47:29 pm »

>Yell "WEBADICT, CAN ORANGEBOTTLE HEAR US IF WE YELL?!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 26, 2011, 07:52:21 pm »

Why for am it day 0.631?

If you haven't posted your role PM, now's a good time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 26, 2011, 07:56:59 pm »

PAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tl;dr: Pandar, post your fucking role PM.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:31:36 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 26, 2011, 08:29:28 pm »

You probably shouldn't have posted that in red.

Try editing it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 26, 2011, 08:31:46 pm »

Good point.  Now fixed.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2011, 11:21:34 pm »

Or: We could lynch Pandarsenic for sucking. Then we don't have to worry about it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 27, 2011, 03:52:18 am »

Day 0.631...? This game gets weirder by the post.

Pandar, post your role PM.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 27, 2011, 03:56:11 am »

Oh, sorry.

Pandarsenic

You have been here before...

A man cloaked in shadows hands you a card. You read it and laugh. Perhaps you find the similarities amusing.

Cult
Your WIN CONDITION must satisfy all of the following CONDITIONS:
 - Kill the Webadict
 - Kill all killing roles
 - Have your team outnumber the rest of the Town

You have a BULLET.
During the Day, you may shoot the Webadict. If the Webadict has no bullets left, he will die. If he has any bullets remaining, you will die, but use up one of his bullets.
During the Night, you may shoot the Webadict. If the Webadict has too few bullets loaded into his turret, you kill him. Otherwise, you die.

You have a LOT OF PAMPHLETS.
During the Night, you may give a player a pamphlet. If the player is of corruptable mind, they will join your team, forfeiting all their abilities.
If you die, everyone on your team dies. Giving the Webadict a pamphlet, while smart, is useless.

I didn't convert anyone because I forgot I didn't check it with you all first.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 27, 2011, 04:30:09 am »

Interesting. I wonder if eliminating the town faction completely via conversion is a necessary step to this puzzle.

Still haven't been able to get into this enough to figure out a real plan, but I suspect abusing the fact that several of our wincons involve "killing" someone, not "having them dead at the end of the game," plus the existence of at least one revive, will be crucial (especially with, say, SK and survivor).

Similarly, I'm hoping that cult condition means "at one point in the game you outnumbered town," not "at least one of you must be alive when Vector dies because otherwise 0 is not greater than 0 and you lose."

Finally though, is there a reason you haven't been messing with the console, Vector? We don't know that it means anything, or anything good, or anything we need, but it sounded like it could be powerful.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 27, 2011, 04:30:48 am »

I tried to, but Webadict didn't respond to it...

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 27, 2011, 06:56:23 am »

Crap, I lost a bullet. Also, you all are fuckheads - there's clearly missed letters in y...elling. My guess is it's 'you telling'.

Also, I've got an idea, Vector. I don't actually want to lynch you, I want to do something with this post after votecount (hint: it's editing it to remove the vote).
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:01:29 pm by Dariush »

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 27, 2011, 08:28:08 am »

I'm formulating a plan, now that we have Pandar's pm.  I'll post it when I'm done, assuming no one else beats me to it.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 27, 2011, 08:56:28 am »

- Have your team outnumber the rest of the Town

Didn't realize before, but... well, emphasis mine but I think Cult and Town alignment may not be mutually exclusive.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2011, 09:09:00 am »

First thing's first: We need to resolve the much larger problem- there's no Mafioso.  How does the Mafia-Ally win?

Native and Klingon:  Are you two sure neither of you is the Mafioso?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2011, 09:12:57 am »

Vector:  Did you ever post your role PM?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30