Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188738 times)

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Reporting for duty.

Quick question, is it possible to aquire the version of DF that will run swordthunders?

Here you go 31.25

e: whoops, first time round was the 31.23 version.  Fixed now

I recommend putting this on the front page so people can just go there to get it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:19:12 pm by HiritconOvermindGibbross »
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Oh, I used cleanowned from DFHack. Gained me about 7 FPS. Hopefully that won't be an issue.

That's fine.  The place get's murderously filthy after a while.  Oh my, yes...

Reporting for duty.

Quick question, is it possible to aquire the version of DF that will run swordthunders?

Here you go 31.25

e: whoops, first time round was the 31.23 version.  Fixed now

I recommend putting this on the front page so people can just go there to get it.

It shall be done!

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have been watching this insanity unfold since the beginning (plus I read about Aussie pwning the demons at checkers.) And I'm really tempted to say DORF ME!

So... Dorf Me!!

cousac
preferably male ( if u gotta do female then Julisia)
I'm a bit of an artist so engraver, craftsdwarf, or mason

this'll be fun. Bet I die in a month or less LOL

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^ kk
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anything to report?

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not yet. Anyone know if there's older versions of the LNP anywhere? I'm hoping to change out Swordthunder's texture pack to something I can make sense of, if that's okay.
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
It was inevitable.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm uploading my copy of the Ironhand visualizer and 0.31.25 DF install for you to use to DFFD

Here.  It's a full pack with Dwarf Fortress in it.  It also has DFHack installed, but that can be ignored

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=6020
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 07:30:02 pm by ThatAussieGuy »

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice.
It was inevitable.

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Error: You do not have permission to view or use part of this archive?
It was inevitable.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Error: You do not have permission to view or use part of this archive?

Fixed.  Got a bit to quick with linkgrabbery

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First entry coming soon. Need to start taking pictures...
It was inevitable.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First entry coming soon. Need to start taking pictures...

How goes the fort?  Did you manage to figure out the floodgate controls?

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.

I can't even get the dorms to stop hauling random shit to random places. Someone left me a surprise and reclaimed 20or so floors of debris.
It was inevitable.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.

I can't even get the dorms to stop hauling random shit to random places. Someone left me a surprise and reclaimed 20or so floors of debris.

Shouldn't reforbidding it fix that?

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thereclaimed stuff is all over the place. Took almost an hour to get it all.
It was inevitable.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 167