Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Glitch - A World Shaped by the Players  (Read 15317 times)

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
Re: Glitch - A World Shaped by the Players
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 10:06:11 pm »

Not sure how things are going, but I wanted to try this out.
Can anyone invite me?
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2011, 10:40:12 pm »

Not sure how things are going, but I wanted to try this out.

Can anyone invite me?
You have to mail someone an email address so they can send an invite.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 08:27:53 pm »

I've still got all 3 invites, I'd gladly share.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 09:40:15 am »

Can I get an invite please? I'll share the three I get, I promise. ;) Also, can't they be sent in a PM?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 09:41:51 am by Dariush »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 12:30:50 pm »

Nope, they are sent via a form that you stick the emails in, and I think you might have to register with the email it is sent to. I don't have any left, but I am sure you could PM one of the people above. :-)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 01:05:20 pm »

Can I get an invite please? I'll share the three I get, I promise. ;) Also, can't they be sent in a PM?
I can obey this deal also.
Thank you based dwarf.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 01:16:02 pm »

I've still got all 3 invites, I'd gladly share.
PM your E-mail address to this person, is what I would do.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 06:16:12 am »

I got 3 more invites available. PM me email if you want one, first come first serve!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 03:05:56 pm »

Yeah, they recently enabled invitations again and I have three as well now. Haven't played in a bit but want to get back into it, there's some neat features being added lately! (You can give a butler at your home items to give out as gifts to everyone who enters, for example.)

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 05:20:21 am »

Just started playing again after almost a year, and wow... this is a lot to get used to!

My house moved to its own street, which I don't know where it is (I haven't wandered outside yet). I have 110,000 "imagination", which is some kind of new currency for upgrades and items? All of my items are strewn across the floor of my new home- which is a downgrade to what I used to have, but I think I can upgrade it.

I have hundreds of jellisac clumps and fireflies, and musicboxes galore. Did I really collect all this...? I know I was hoarding music boxes, but wow. I have keys everywhere, pumpkins, jars...

Oh, and for some reason, my brain is over-capacity. Like, in the order of 40 skills too many. I guess they changed something there. :)

But I'm having fun sorting out this chaos. I guess I'll see how it goes!
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2012, 08:00:00 am »

Well, I PM'd Folly for one of their invites, but haven't heard anything back in a couple of days, so if someone else has one to spare, I'd be appreciative.

Scratch that, Folly came through, thanks. :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 11:31:22 am by sluissa »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 08:21:21 am »

Oh, and for some reason, my brain is over-capacity. Like, in the order of 40 skills too many.
...Sounds like the devs played too much HnH.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 11:32:31 am »

Sorry, PC was down for a bit. Invites sent to Sluissa and McDonald. Still have 1 left.
Edit: and last invite went to ExKirby.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:17:10 pm by Folly »

Wellincolin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 12:27:45 pm »

bump for general discussion about the game.

I still have 3 of my invites if anyone wants them.

"The WereAss collides with The Ostrich Cock!
The Ostrich Cock is knocked over and tumbles backward!

The Ostrich Cock is no longer stunned.
The Ostrich Cock stands up."

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2012, 08:31:04 pm »

That other thread kind of annoyed me when I read it. I'm by no means being one of those "fangirls", but the complaints about Facebook and harvesting cherries are just... whuh??

I don't have Facebook. Hate the fuggin' place. Glitch does not require it. And to be perfectly honest, I haven't seen a single button or nag screen about Facebook the entire time I played, and I wouldn't have known it had any FB integration if I hadn't read those posts.

The harvesting thing, though, I don't even understand what the complaint was, so I can't comment on that. Maybe they saw it and immediately assumed the game was all Farmville-ish? What someone should have told them is that most of the game you are wandering around a giant world, doing a combination of crafting, exploring, collecting, platforming and puzzle-solving. Sure, the game starts you off picking cherries. But you'll soon be making cocktail drinks, splanking players, ghost hunting, protecting streets from Rook attacks, swapping candies on Zilloween, helping to build new streets, decorating and upgrading your house... and yes, you can also do a spot of farming too, if you like. It's by no means a focus of the gameplay, though- just another option, another way to spend your time playing.

There's plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike a game like Glitch. If someone wants to turn their nose up at it and scoff, they should at least do it for real reasons. Misinformation about any subject just pisses me off. :P
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6