Advanced search  

Poll

The SOUL

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 13, 2011, 08:55:32 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: THE SOUL  (Read 23026 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: THE SOUL
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 06:34:13 pm »

Get syringe, use on corpse in the previous room for further analysis.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 07:27:17 pm »

Get a gun anyway. A cruddy metal club is still better than nothing.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 07:32:34 pm »

Get the syringe, don't use it.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 07:34:45 pm »

Wield the syringe as a weapon and check the first door on the left. Keep on checking doors if that one is locked.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 08:16:34 pm »

You grab the syringe. It still is sharp, even if it's unsanitary and highly unconventional. You have to be careful not to prick yourself!

You check the room. Nothing in there.

You check the room.

You check the room

You check the room

You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the room You check the room You check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room

You fail to check the room on your immediate left. You have a headache.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 02:01:23 pm »

SOOOOOOO MANY ROOMS!
Stop checking infinite rooms...
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 02:50:33 pm »

What infinite room? There's only the one here.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 02:56:40 pm »

Only the one single room, or only the one infinite rooms?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 02:58:26 pm »

You grab the syringe. It still is sharp, even if it's unsanitary and highly unconventional. You have to be careful not to prick yourself!

You check the room.

You check the room

You check the room

You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the room You check the room You check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the room You check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the roomYou check the room

You fail to check the room on your immediate left. You have a headache.
Isn't that an infinite loop?
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2011, 04:21:17 pm »

We checked the room.
Inside the room was absolutely nothing.
Nothing after nothing came bursting out of the room.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2011, 05:26:28 pm »

Only the one single room, or only the one infinite rooms?
There is no room, other then the ones after this strange hole in the wall xangth bu'tagn Rai Rai booshama You're not sure what you're talking about you you you you you But it's stupid. Stupid self.............

There is no room of nothingnothingnothingnothin
Thou art I, I art Thou.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 05:32:31 pm »

So, what are our surroundings now?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2011, 05:34:11 pm »

You are in a hallway. There are rows of doors to the left and right. Even the walls give off a strange sense of Dejya Vu...

Oh. You never moved. What were you doing, checking the door to your immediate left?
Thou art I, I art Thou.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 06:19:02 pm »

Walk down the hallway.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2011, 10:34:42 pm »

Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.Enter the godforsaken creepy paradoxical room of void to your left. It might awaken your spiritual powers, whatever that is.or go tsundere on the door.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:38:56 pm by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18