Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: New ways to make fun at school and annoy people.  (Read 12175 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: New ways to make fun at school and annoy people.
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2011, 10:41:47 am »

You're just jealous because you can't fart as loud as he does.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 01:01:54 pm »

After the bottle remark I kinda choose to believe it's a deliberate troll rather than an honest douche.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 01:17:45 pm »

You hit someone with a plastic bottle, what were you expecting to happen?
Well, every day in my school someone gets new ideas for doing stupid things, like 3 people including me join, this time this was throwing plastic bottle, one guy didnt catch becouse i threw it a bit too fast... In short, he got a plastic bottle headshot.
DarkWolf, how about you stop farting and being a general nuisance to your teacher and learn something? You don't have to annoy the other students and disrupt their learning just because you don't like school yourself.
I dont have to, you are right, but i still do. Why? You know the anwser.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2011, 01:23:41 pm »

Beans
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2011, 01:24:06 pm »

Is it because you don't care about the well-being of your fellow human beings, or because you're really immature?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2011, 01:33:50 pm »

OP: When you grow up a little you will probably realise you arent quite as smart as you think you are. One of two things, possibly both, will happen to you. One: You will regret wasting the opportunities on offer to you through your immature actions. Get involved in school life instead of disrupting it. There must be extra curricular activites to join, or are these not as cool as being an arse? Two: You will feel incredibly embarrased at the sort of person you used to be, and cringe when people remember you as tht jackass from thier classes.

Source: My life circa 15 years ago.
This is a blank sig.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 02:06:19 pm »

OP: When you grow up a little you will probably realise you arent quite as smart as you think you are. One of two things, possibly both, will happen to you. One: You will regret wasting the opportunities on offer to you through your immature actions. Get involved in school life instead of disrupting it. There must be extra curricular activites to join, or are these not as cool as being an arse? Two: You will feel incredibly embarrased at the sort of person you used to be, and cringe when people remember you as tht jackass from thier classes.

Source: My life circa 15 years ago.

Only extra activities are art (in poland we call extra activities "wheels") wheel, other is choir. Nothing much else, i wouldnt like going to art wheel 2 hours after school when i end at 15:30 instead of going home, btw, my bad behavior is immature, thats right, but except sleeping i have nothing to do in class, i note whats on blackboard and do my homework and stuff but this is boring.

Is it because you don't care about the well-being of your fellow human beings, or because you're really immature?

Probably bit of 1st combined with 2.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »

Well, looks like we know for sure this is a troll now. ABANDON THREAD.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 02:25:22 pm »

So set up challenges that are not boring, and related to the material. This should accomplish the dual goals of giving you something interesting to think about and impressing those around you. Failing this, read something interesting in class. If you've already learned all the material, this should have no downsides, and at least avoid making things suck for people in your immediate vicinity.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 02:32:17 pm »

(in poland we call extra activities "wheels")

but except sleeping i have nothing to do in class
You could start with asking your teacher why you should use "a circle" rather than "a wheel".
Or when to capitalise proper nouns.

Or just help out your less blessed-by-fortune classmates. I'm sure everybody'd love you for that, providing you drop your better-than-thou attitude.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 02:44:26 pm »

Or just be a smartass. It's fun, and informing!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 02:47:11 pm »

You're not helping, but I still love you.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 02:49:22 pm »

(in poland we call extra activities "wheels")

but except sleeping i have nothing to do in class
You could start with asking your teacher why you should use "a circle" rather than "a wheel".
Or when to capitalise proper nouns.

Or just help out your less blessed-by-fortune classmates. I'm sure everybody'd love you for that, providing you drop your better-than-thou attitude.

Ahh yes, i like to be proved wrong, with "a circle", yes i will now know i should say circle, not wheel.

So set up challenges that are not boring, and related to the material. This should accomplish the dual goals of giving you something interesting to think about and impressing those around you. Failing this, read something interesting in class. If you've already learned all the material, this should have no downsides, and at least avoid making things suck for people in your immediate vicinity.

Thats quite good idea, but some teachers take everything unrelated to their subject off desk, like a book, even if you're done with task.
Just may start bringing books and shut up. Yes, great idea.

Or just be a smartass. It's fun, and informing!

I read wikipedia when im bored, like, now. Having passed most of my games, others not interesting me anymore, i pretty much have nothing to do, except learning to play guitar.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 03:15:10 pm »

Wow! You read wikipedia? You must be the smartest person in the world!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 03:23:18 pm »

Wow! You read wikipedia? You must be the smartest person in the world!
Of course i am! And you lowly being that doesnt read wikipedia shall be crushed by my brainpower mwahahahah.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8