???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 406352 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

RL: Start by just plain asking him where the leader of the LoSaJ operation is.

The prisoner just looks at you for a moment, then spits in your direction. It seems he isn't inclined to be helpful.

TB: Put Emily down before she flips her shit.

CC: PREPARE YOURSELF, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET FRIENDLY

TE: Roll eyes, hover to watch CC embarrass herself.

The rest of the intruders (mostly) and Emily arrive on the scene. TB quickly notices CA bits all over BT's legs.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

>Fist-Bump Goat. "S00. whats up funny-g00at dude?"
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Fist-Bump Goat. "S00. whats up funny-g00at dude?"

"Not too much." The goat grins and returns your fist-bump with a hoof. "Just scratching out a living. Eating what grass there is to be had, greeting the occasional other goat. I don't get to play too many pranks, everyone's to grim for it. Nice to meet someone who can take a joke for a change."

>Forest Situation. Grimdarken.
BT stares at Alex from behind his helmet for a moment, then reaches down, tears CA's head from his shoulders, and kicks it out of sight. "Whoop-"

The black armored fighter is left without even enough time to finish his sarcastic apology before Alex's axe collides with his head, dealing 11 damage and producing an impressive ringing sound. The very ground underneath the group shakes as Alex roars at the top of his lungs in a terrible fury, ready to back up his previous threat.

This place has turned into a STRIFE zone. Again. So, whoever is going to participate needs to roll initiative. Who they take up arms against is up to them. Incidentally, Alex has ALREADY used up his double or nothing power.

EDIT: post updated with battlemap at current condition.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: FACE PAWNCH. Turn around at hearing Alex axe someone a question. Be prepared to DIAMONDS his rage away. Init: [3,6]+11=20

TB: OH HELL NAW Init: [wat]

TE: OH HELL NAW Init: [wat]

CC: Munch popcorn. Realize you forgot popcorn and are, in fact, munching on dirt and bits of CA-flesh.

CA: Die again.
Son of a BITCH.
Theseus: "Told you so."

CA's Head: Orbit.
You can totally do that. You begin orbiting stylishly while glowing again.

Am I gonna have to make strife hands and inventories 'n' shit for TE, TB, and CC?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:55:39 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Init: [1,2+9] = 12

Steve recoiled in surprise and terror at the thought of Alex being torn limb from limb by that maniac. "n-No! DoN'T HUrT alEx!"

>Steve: Left left up ATTACK!

[2,6+12] = 20

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Decide that the armored man is going to kill you for associating with your fellows who are currently attacking him, so you might as well go help out
Move to the space southwest of Alex.
Init: [8,2 + 9] = 19
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theros, if you want you could just stat TB/TE/CC as level 10 companions with the god tier bonuses. No extra statting necessary.

"Oh, great, are we really fighting BT? My suggestion: back the fuck off and let the intruders die first."

>Mimi: roll [7+3+init bonus 10 I think]

>Mimi: Also, switch to Crossblade and roll [8+5+attack bonus I think it was 11] for using SINISTER IRONY (exclusively against) BT. Then shift right six spaces.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:22:12 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BT: 27
TB: 24
Danielle: 20
Mimi: 19
Claire: 19
Alex: 18
TE: 14
Steve: 12

Initiative order is set (for now). For the sake of ease of use and dramatic tension, TB and TE will use the statblock freeform made for TE in the OOC thread. When apples posts, she can either roll initiative and be placed in the order appropriately, or take bottom initiative. Or sit this one out, if Emily would rather do that.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theros: 20
Hoo boy. Just you wait until after TB goes. Author-avatar gon' come down and smite some bitches. :P

(I know you probably meant TE, but the joke had to be made.)
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theros: 20
Hoo boy. Just you wait until after TB goes. Author-avatar gon' come down and smite some bitches. :P

(I know you probably meant TE, but the joke had to be made.)

Actually, I meant Danielle. I dun goofed.

Black Templar retaliates, striking Alex for 25 damage (bloodying him, by the way). TB's turn.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TB: Get as close as you can to that armored guy. Bonk 'im in the head with a pocketwatch.

AKA Clockstopper AKA Humiliating Criticism.

Also, do I need to roll for Companions, or does GM do that?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TB: Get as close as you can to that armored guy. Bonk 'im in the head with a pocketwatch.

AKA Clockstopper AKA Humiliating Criticism.

Also, do I need to roll for Companions, or does GM do that?

I'll roll this time, but in the future, make any rolls you would normally make.

You move toward BT and fire off one of your God-Tier abilities, but it fizzles. What the heck? Something might be dampening your power here... (miss)

Danielle's turn.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Refuse to partake in bullshit shenanigans for now. Proceed with interrogation as normal.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Refuse to partake in bullshit shenanigans for now. Proceed with interrogation as normal.

You're not dealing with this crap. Alex will calm down eventually. Probably. You sock the Dersite in the face to show him who's boss.

Mimi's turn, and freeform mentioned he wanted to change what Mimi was doing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mimi: roll [7+3+init bonus 10 I think]

>Mimi: Also, switch to Crossblade and roll [8+5+attack bonus I think it was 11] for using SINISTER IRONY (exclusively against) BT. Then shift right six spaces.

It was quickly changed. I can reroll if you want.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 335