Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24

Author Topic: Frozenvictims 2.0 - Terrifying Glacier succession fort  (Read 30118 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: Frozenvictims 2.0 - Terrifying Glacier succession fort
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:05 pm »

I can only Hope those Forgotten Bea...-Gods are Safely Secured down there... :P
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2011, 01:26:28 pm »

Sent a PM to Kraos.
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2011, 11:59:48 am »

I'll wait one day before skipping him.
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2011, 08:57:38 pm »

Dear Me.

Turn Skips.
The Remembered Gods must be most Aggravated.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Dyg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2011, 11:09:26 pm »

Aggravated? Armok no, Cugo's throwing a party down there.
To quote one of Battlefailed's overseers: "My god, this was a terrible idea." The cow moose is stomping the shit out of Atir, and now Dyg's trying to give him water in the middle of fucking combat!

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2011, 11:11:58 pm »

Aggravated? Armok no, Cugo's throwing a party down there.
Are you DAFT?!

Armok THRIVES on Conflict.
If anyone is Upset with this Negligence, it is Armok!
Every moment Cugo doesnt have the possibility to claim us all as Sacrifices to the Great Lord Armok, is a moment spent in Heresy!
AS IS ANY MOMENT WE CANNOT CLAIM CUGO, FOR IF CUGO FALLS, HIS FOOLISHNESS WILL BE REVERBERATED THROUGH THE SUFFERING HALLS OF ARMOKS DUNGEONS!
HERESY!!!

Nobang Ustos; Lur Othob Cabnul - GAR GESHUD!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:16:16 pm by Chilton »

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2011, 04:55:43 am »

Shut up! why are they so late?! What's taking them so long?! I DON'T FRIGGIN KNOW! NEXT TIME; SEND THEM THROUGH THE DAMN GROUND AND NOT THE CAVERNS! OR MAKE THEM FLYING AND ABOVEGROUND! you realize i'd have to dig a tunnel upstairs in the friggin cold snow to make them come up and outside!? do you realize this!?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Dyg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2011, 06:05:05 am »

Shut up! why are they so late?! What's taking them so long?! I DON'T FRIGGIN KNOW! NEXT TIME; SEND THEM THROUGH THE DAMN GROUND AND NOT THE CAVERNS! OR MAKE THEM FLYING AND ABOVEGROUND! you realize i'd have to dig a tunnel upstairs in the friggin cold snow to make them come up and outside!? do you realize this!?

Actually, the outside above ground is flying forgotten beast secure also as long as no one touches this very obviously marked lever right here. Yes this one, don't touch it. You definitely don't want to touch this lever.
To quote one of Battlefailed's overseers: "My god, this was a terrible idea." The cow moose is stomping the shit out of Atir, and now Dyg's trying to give him water in the middle of fucking combat!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2011, 06:50:37 am »

Actually, the outside above ground is flying forgotten beast secure also as long as no one touches this very obviously marked lever right here. Yes this one, don't touch it. You definitely don't want to touch this lever.

you can't really expect i'd fall for such an obvious trap right? yeah, you can't.
i'll send someone else to use it.
maybe an engraver.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2011, 08:21:00 am »

I love how everyone probably thinks a few Traps, a Door, and Walls make them Safe.

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2011, 04:34:19 am »

Oh my, it's my turn soon and I havn't been paying attention to this thread. Perhaps when it's my go I'll have everyone die and not report it? Har har!

I merely jest; PM me if the other guy doesn't reply. I'll read the whole thing from start to finish if I have time.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2011, 06:37:32 am »

Oh my, it's my turn soon and I havn't been paying attention to this thread. Perhaps when it's my go I'll have everyone die and not report it? Har har!

I merely jest; PM me if the other guy doesn't reply. I'll read the whole thing from start to finish if I have time.

If you need a Summary, its all still fresh in My head.
Im sure the OP and The Master could do the same, possibly Dyg as well.
:)

Dyg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2011, 07:49:58 am »

The fort isn't that complicated actually. Everything is assigned to hotkeys and all of the switches I could find have notes that make some sense compared to the average fort.

The only thing that could kill us in one year is tapping the caverns levels, but what dwarf wouldn't want to let some innocent looking forgotten beasts Cugo and PalsTM in?  (That or probably a tantrum spiral)

Quick notes from the end of my turn are here.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=92742.msg2658877#msg2658877

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2011, 10:01:26 am »

PMing next overseer.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2011, 08:55:29 pm »

I'll work on it tonight, I got things (God of War 3) to do.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24