Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 211029 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Oh? Where's the city? And what's in the city?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"To the northwest, sir. In the city is too much to describe in a reasonable amount of time, especially with my slowly ebbing memory. It is a city, after all." He smiles.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Hmph, fine. Are there any mages there, that you know of?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Noraiah tilted her head in contemplation of what the humanoid wanted. Her gaze drifted from the metal to the hair.

The red, bushy, warm furred hair. She tried to taste it with her tongue in a semblance of thanks.

Then she tries to see if she can speak with the humanoid, mentally. If not, physically then.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmph, fine. Are there any mages there, that you know of?"
"Yes, a few. There's also a few magic shops there with their own mages."

Noraiah tilted her head in contemplation of what the humanoid wanted. Her gaze drifted from the metal to the hair.

The red, bushy, warm furred hair. She tried to taste it with her tongue in a semblance of thanks.

Then she tries to see if she can speak with the humanoid, mentally. If not, physically then.
You taste the beard with your tongue. It... doesn't taste very good.

You try to mentally speak with the humanoid. Nothing happens. You attempt to speak, but not even you can understand what comes out of your mouth.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Merysta considered that. "But what if they were an ugly human and wanted to look like another human? But... I guess if that was the case they would rather be dragons, like us." Merysta looks proud of puzzling that out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It doesn't work that way. The ring turns you into a human from another creature, but you cannot turn into a human from a human because you were already a human."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Merysta nodded and sat down on the floor, rear first, then front, and tucked her claws under her chest. "So... Mom? Um... who was my father?" she asked, getting the feeling she wouldn't understand much more about magic rings and whatnot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Hmmm, I see," Raikonai said approvingly. "You have been most beneficial, swamp-thing. I bid you farewell."

With that, Raikonai got himself back into the air, trying to avoid disrupting or inconveniencing the fisherman, and began his journey northwest.

Northwest! To the city!

Land at the gate and enter on foot on arrival. Puff chest out and look very imperious if guards stop me for routine whatevers.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

"Well it kinda feels like i ate something really bad, otherwise im fine dad."

guess i keep looking?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Merysta nodded and sat down on the floor, rear first, then front, and tucked her claws under her chest. "So... Mom? Um... who was my father?" she asked, getting the feeling she wouldn't understand much more about magic rings and whatnot.
"He is a red dragon named Calgare, Merysta. He's out doing... something. He's definitely still alive though." Mother strangely doesn't smile much talking about your still alive father. [Int:1]: You are utterly baffled as to why she doesn't smile much and you forget the fact that she didn't smile much entirely.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Merysta tilted her head to the side, concerned about her mother's sudden melancholy. "Did he run away?" she asked.

(Noting you said Merysta is misinterpreting her mother's lack of smiling. >.>)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Noting you said Merysta is misinterpreting her mother's lack of smiling. >.>)
I didn't say that, I said you forgot about her not smiling entirely. As in, your action is not valid because your character forgot about her expressions being unusual.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Having done the nice deed, and hoping that the humanoid perceived her intentions, Noraiah curls up into a ball to rest out the journey to wherever the humanoid plans to go. He felt safe to be around with, like a portable egg!

She wondered why the other humanoids, or how she guessed they were, ran away from this one. It was covered in metal, so that must've meant something.

The sunlight was warming to her skin, and Nora was happy as she heard the other beast's movements on the ground.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Anthramarux inclined her head to Gunstun gracefully, feeling a moment of let down. Maybe later, she could get him all to herself...

She noticed the light outside the windows turning brighter-dusk was approaching.

"Very well. I will find your friend, sir Knight, and complete my quest.

...in the morning anyway. I need some rest as well. Might you accompany me to dinner, Gunstun, if our paths part here?

Humans enjoy these things, correct? Partaking of shared meals?"
She asked, the light in her eyes dancing.

"I know, it elicits...trust, and bonding. And a great many other things I cannot understand...yet."

Action: Anthramarux has dinner with Gunstun if he agrees, and spends the night resting her wounds and exhaustion in the relative safety of the legion-she doesn't plan to make any moves on him yet, but tries to learn about him, his life, career, belief, possible family etc. She tells him about herself, in the same way.

If nothing interrupts her in the night, she heads to the army camp in the morning, looking for Tommas."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 136