Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210042 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 2: Boring (x5). Yay (x2). OH GOD (x2).
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2011, 05:31:10 pm »

Hacha! I'll use the one from choice of Intrigues, as a base.

Spoiler: Kingdom of Iberia (click to show/hide)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2011, 05:49:54 pm »

Spoiler: The Sarduk Triumvirate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Helten Empire (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2011, 07:09:09 pm »

Interesting ideas! Adding their cites to the world.

Keep them coming! We've got a whole world to fill and a lot of friction to create!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2011, 07:18:13 pm »

Too much lightning and stuff to do, not enough surge protectors :| Sorry.

stay put, learn some of patience.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2011, 08:21:35 pm »

More!

Spoiler: Province of Kobland (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caliphate of Hiatar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:25:37 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:06 pm »

Adding.

That leaves 6 colors remaining for nations. Which means there can only be 6 more nations. So anyone who wants to make one, now's your chance.

I will spend my time today making the empires instead of a turn. Sorreh, but this IS a Tensions scenario, and we DO need people trying to kill eachother. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2011, 11:01:27 pm »

[Spoiler=City of Sharoon]
Size: Tiny
Strength: Extreeme (Pitiful if Magic stops working)
Wealth: Very High
Aggressiveness: Low (Extreme if Paid)
Government: Tiered Oligarchy (All mages can elect a council of 30, which are the ones who make the decisions)
Grand Magus: Alice Forma
Grand Magus's Cities: 1
Vassal cities: 0
Attitude to dragons: Possible Clients/Allies/Agressors
Attitude to neighbors:
  Most: Mercinary

Casus Belli:

x:
    Didnt pay the bill: Legitimacy: High
  y:
    We are Payed to fight you: Medium-High

The city of Sharoon is an extreemley powerful city, because of the huge number of mages compared to mundane citizens.  This city is extreemley mercinary, they will use theier magical powers for anyone who is willing to pay the exorbidant prices.  They live on an island city and keep a small amount of farmland arround the island, however most of thier necesities are purchased by spending the Ffunds that others pay them to fight wars, or use thier maics for whatever reasons. Failing to pay the bill they present to you is a bad idea, as the country of X is no doubt realising right now, for not paying it straight away, Sharoon's council added another zero to the price and told X that if they didnt have this amount in a month, Sharoon was going to take it by force.

Y is in a much more ususal problem with Sharoon, sharoon has been hired to fight Y, and while they are exreemley mercinary, they tend to stay bought for the period, Y has untill Z's forces arrive at thier borders to find something to stop Sharoon, if this is possible it is likely because Z does not have enough funds to pay Sharoon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2011, 11:11:20 pm »

Looks okay... The power's a bit high (magic can only take a city so far--eventually you will need regular soldiers). And the spelling errors are numerous. Don't you have a spell checker? Or are you on a browser that doesn't have one?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2011, 11:31:52 pm »

I thought Firefox did but apparently not, I will take some time by putting it in a word procceser and fixing a few things up but right now i need to do some other things
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2011, 11:43:18 pm »

Wait, your firefox doesn't have a spellchecker?

What.

I'm using firefox but it does have a spellchecker.

AHH! Here, this may help.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/firefox-spell-checker-not-working-due-to-missing-dictionary/

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2011, 12:04:11 am »

Spoiler: Othem (click to show/hide)

Well I hope that didn't turn out horrifically.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:13:57 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2011, 12:09:19 am »

Looks about right.

4 remaining nation colors, and I plan to take 2 myself for two other kingdoms that hate each-other a lot, so that means 2 more countries available for your own country if people are interested. You certainly don't have to make one though. The game will not be delayed by the need to make the several countries, I just felt like I wanted to do countries instead of a turn today.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2011, 01:35:02 am »

More?!

Spoiler: Solari Federation (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2011, 01:54:06 am »

A little note:

Going on a trip tomorrow for a few days. My mother says there's internet, but just in case, I'll tell you guys so you can tell other people in other RTDs just in case someone's waiting on me.

My mother decided not to go since she was too tired this morning. I don't know what she's talking about, I'm not that tired!

*Falls to sleep and hits head against desk*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:15:39 am by Tarran »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2011, 03:37:40 pm »

It's been like a day!

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump!  :D

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 136