Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1598473 times)

Sigulbard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #8505 on: March 20, 2013, 05:10:18 pm »

Just get JaySus swords only. It's all the weapons mods you'll ever need. Excellent quality also.
and there's this one mod that adds bows and another with armor but who cares about that...

Leyic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: March 20, 2013, 05:19:19 pm »

On an unrelated note, am I the only one creeped out by Vendayn's constant obsession with his characters? He seems to be in the completely wrong part of the internet. If I am the only one, I won't say anything else on the matter.

Check the roguelike threads; there are plenty of people here who like to show off their characters, just not for this game apparently.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8507 on: March 20, 2013, 05:35:38 pm »

I got some wacky screenshots to share, if I could ever get on the damn gaming computer. Brother's always monopolizing it. But it's not unusual for people to show off their stuff on game threads.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: March 20, 2013, 05:41:33 pm »

Alright, if everyone else is fine with it I won't say anything more.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: March 20, 2013, 05:45:18 pm »

Alright, if everyone else is fine with it I won't say anything more.
Oh by all means, keep joking about it. If people post pictures, they probably want commentary.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8510 on: March 20, 2013, 05:56:55 pm »

On an unrelated note, am I the only one creeped out by Vendayn's constant obsession with his characters? He seems to be in the completely wrong part of the internet. If I am the only one, I won't say anything else on the matter.
You aren't alone. Its incredibly strange.

No offense intended Vendayn...

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: March 20, 2013, 06:02:00 pm »

I'm kind of creeped out maybe? I mean, I certainly don't share his interest in his character, but on the other hand, it's not like this thread exists for my personal enjoyment. Some people like smithing kickass equipment and then enchanting it to be even more kickass, some people like carefully sculpting a character's face with like a hundred barely compatible mods, and some people just want to slay dragons. Skyrim is big enough for everyone.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8512 on: March 20, 2013, 06:03:31 pm »

I'm kind of creeped out maybe? I mean, I certainly don't share his interest in his character, but on the other hand, it's not like this thread exists for my personal enjoyment. Some people like smithing kickass equipment and then enchanting it to be even more kickass, some people like carefully sculpting a character's face with like a hundred barely compatible mods, and some people just want to slay dragons. Skyrim is big enough for everyone.
I don't think anyone has consistently posted pictures of their pimped out battleaxes though.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: March 20, 2013, 06:12:19 pm »

I don't think anyone has consistently posted pictures of their pimped out battleaxes though.

If I could design battleaxes, I would :P
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: March 20, 2013, 06:13:04 pm »

Nord version of little red riding hood:

At the age of six, Nord children must go out into the woods every evening, wearing a red hood that makes them much easier to spot, drawing the attention of carnivores. They may not come back inside unless they bring two wolf carcasses with them, preferably skinned. Good little children who skin their game get mammoth ribs for dessert. No nord kid has died from this in over 500 years, which is why your mere daedric weaponry and rock-shattering thu'um cannot harm them. Due to lax in traditional Skyrim child rearing, though, most of them go soft in their teens and become vulnerable to puny steel.

Unfortunately, some of the most aggravating people in Skyrim have continued their training through their teens and maintained their vigor into adulthood, making them only partly vulnerable; their weakness allows puny dragons-in-human-form chosen heroes to occasionally knock them down. Sometimes, though, if they get buttered up with favors and quests, they might grow just soft enough to die. The moral of the story, kick your children down a well. If they survive, they will be invincible!

If only Helgi's parents had listened, she would not have gotten killed by a measly vampire / house fire...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:15:13 pm by HugoLuman »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8515 on: March 20, 2013, 06:17:01 pm »

Due to lax in traditional Skyrim child rearing, though, most of them go soft in their teens and become vulnerable to puny steel.
I blame the empire-mandated public schools.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: March 20, 2013, 06:28:24 pm »

I post screenshots of my character, partly (or well...mostly) to get feedback (bad or good). Even if I may or may not take it in the end. I learned from the Youtube world, don't post stuff unless you can take criticism :P Plus, a lot of criticism (or feedback that it can often be)...does help a lot in making something better. Better than compliments anyway, at least for me. If I post a sucky video and everyone says "wow this is the best video ever"...my videos aren't ever gonna improve.

I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I don't play Skyrim and make "pretty" (all in the eye of the beholder) characters to...do...nasty deeds...on my chair. I genuinely enjoy making them cause to me, its kinda like art. Art that happens to be a character in a game that I enjoy playing. As I said, if I could design weapons or armor or something awesome...I'd be posting screenshots of that too. :P But, I'm much better in the character department and that is kinda where I have more fun...and if I ever learn to do 3d design or learn how to actually properly draw, I'd make about the same kind of looking characters.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: March 20, 2013, 06:38:04 pm »

Check out Blender and Sculptris. With those together, you can fairly easily make your own models, no charge.

Due to lax in traditional Skyrim child rearing, though, most of them go soft in their teens and become vulnerable to puny steel.
I blame the empire-mandated public schools.

All that Cyrodilic influence corrupting the children. Before you know it, they'll even be vulnerable to magic! As if actually being injured by talos-damned ebony weapons like wimps wasn't bad enough. Why, the other day, I saw a boy asking to get turned invisible! These kids don't have a healthy disrespect for magic, I tells ya.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: March 20, 2013, 06:44:50 pm »

Guys, please.

Skyrim belong to the Nords.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: March 20, 2013, 07:50:06 pm »

I am seriously going to miss the "Courier shows up wearing only a hat" bug.

If you walked up to the naked delivery guy, he just said "Nope. Nuthin."  :o
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 896