Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1602941 times)

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #6180 on: June 01, 2012, 10:11:43 pm »

*sees dawngaurd trailer*

...... ;D.......

* sequels with joy*

If you were hipster, you would prequel with joy, since then you'd be joyous beforehand instead of afterwards.
That is beyond glorious.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: June 03, 2012, 08:17:24 am »

T_T I seem to have broken my Skyrim...
After not playing it for a while I came back to it, hoping to play in Skyrim once more. I looked at my mods, some of them had been abandoned (see War In Skyrim, WTFBBQ) and most needed an update, so I try to. I get errorcodes coming out of my wazoo. So I restart from scratch, I clear out my Steam Skyrim Folder and Verify the shit out of it to force it to download a fresh copy. It works fine vanilla. So I start putting my mods back in. Oh like that works. T_T

Shit about BOSS (though I don't use it once again WTFBBQ) when it came to a few mods and when I finally got it to load, everything was black and white, I couldn't do it. T_T I think I might need to start small again T_T...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: June 03, 2012, 08:32:37 am »

Yea, my Skyrim doesn't run anymore either. I cant be bothered to reinstall the game now, I know I'll get bored, give in and try the newest mods, lock up my game again, then have to repeat the process.

Its a fun game, but for whatever reason my 200$ PS3 is more capable of running it then my 1000$ PC. Running around and killing 592348 bandits doesn't hold my interest long anyway.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6183 on: June 03, 2012, 06:30:55 pm »

Yea, my Skyrim doesn't run anymore either. I cant be bothered to reinstall the game now, I know I'll get bored, give in and try the newest mods, lock up my game again, then have to repeat the process.

Its a fun game, but for whatever reason my 200$ PS3 is more capable of running it then my 1000$ PC. Running around and killing 592348 bandits doesn't hold my interest long anyway.
How old is the $1000 pc?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6184 on: June 03, 2012, 06:39:38 pm »

Hey guys, what are the better mods available for this game?

Kinda in a hoarding binge, and can't stop until I can find that sweet spot where Skyrim barely feels vanilla while still being Skyrim.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: June 03, 2012, 07:03:39 pm »

How old is the $1000 pc?

A few months, I think I built it in January? It _should_ run skyrim fine, but it dun do so :c

Viken

• Bay Watcher
  • "Fight, or Die. Easy."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: June 03, 2012, 08:51:42 pm »

@New Guy: I currently use a total of about 75 mods at the moment.  A Quality World Map with Roads, Colored Map Markers, Apocalypse Spell Package, Arrow Tweaks, Balanced Magic,  Bandolier Bags and Pounces, Be a Better Mage with Unique Spells, Powerful Shouts, Better Dynamic Snow, Blackreach Railroad, Calientes Female Body, Cloaks of Skyrim, Combine Potions, Complete Crafting Overhaul, Craftable Soulgems, Craftable Staves, Crimson Tides, Dawnstar Sanctuary Overhual, Deadly Dragons, Deadly Dragons Armory, Deadly Dragon Spells, Deadly Spell Inpacts, Dovahkiin Hideout, Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords, Dragonbone Weapons, Dragonsreach Hideout, Duel - Combat Realism, Economics of Skyrim, Enchanting Freedom, Enhanded Distant Terrain, Enhanced Night Skyrim, Expanded Winterhold Destruction Ruins, Faster Mining, Fight or Fly, Game Setting Customizer, Glowing Ore Veins, Hi-Res Legible Road Signs, KenMOD - Lockpick Pro, KenMod - Time on Loading Screen, Killmove Plus, Lanterns of Skyrim - Around Cities, Lanterns of Skyrim - Bridges, Localized Thieves Guild Jobs, Lush Grass, Lush Trees, Manny Outpost, Midas Magic, Moonpath to Elsweyr, More Craftables, More Dragon Loot, No Boring Sleep, Phenderix Magic Evolved, Player Home Map Markers, Possessive Corpses, Ragged Flagon Secret Entrance, Real Ice, Realistic Smoke and Embers, Sanctuary Cleanup, Sexy Boats, Sexy Riften, Sexy Solitude, Sexy Villages and Towns, Sexy Whiterun, Sexy Windhelm, Sexy Winterhold College, Skyrim -Community- Uncapper, Skyrim Sunglare, SkyUI, Smithing Perks Overhaul, Static Mesh Improvement, The Asteria, The Grytewake Legend, The Paarhumax Fix, Unofficial Skyrim Patch, Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix, W.A.T.E.R. WARZONES, Weapons and Armor Fixes, XCE - Xenius Character Enhancements.

XD Quite a list, and that's just what's listed on my Nexus Mod Manager.  Hope that helps! XD

P.S.: Note that I am NOT using the Skyrim High Resolution texture pack.  It interferes with several of the before mentioned mods, and I found it rather redundant when using the texture fixes and whatnot I had listed.  Just wanted to make a note of it!  8)
"It takes being a nerd to be a dorf, and I'm more than happy to compensate."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: June 03, 2012, 09:25:40 pm »

-snip-
Seperate each of those mods into single lines and spoiler it. Thats a Clusterfuck of info that hurts to try and read/seperate...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: June 03, 2012, 09:32:52 pm »

Now sing that as a patter song.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6189 on: June 03, 2012, 09:33:18 pm »

-snip-
Seperate each of those mods into single lines and spoiler it. Thats a Clusterfuck of info that hurts to try and read/seperate...

Yeah. Hurts my head trying to parse through it.

On the other hand, I'm leaning on disabling Tytanis, which seems to be very buggy for me (flying poop, certain redundant recipe ingredients... etc.).
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: June 03, 2012, 09:56:02 pm »

-snip-

Yeah. Hurts my head trying to parse through it.

On the other hand, I'm leaning on disabling Tytanis, which seems to be very buggy for me (flying poop, certain redundant recipe ingredients... etc.).
I liked Tytanis, until he started adding Magical Effects to arrows......... Yeah tempted to find another mod that allows me to turn everything into something useful. I think I found a incompatible loop for infinite Iron. Make Iron Pot for 2 Ingots, Smelt for 3, rinse and repeat...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6191 on: June 03, 2012, 10:36:21 pm »

@New Guy: I currently use a total of about 75 mods at the moment.  A Quality World Map with Roads, Colored Map Markers, Apocalypse Spell Package, Arrow Tweaks, Balanced Magic,  Bandolier Bags and Pounces, Be a Better Mage with Unique Spells, Powerful Shouts, Better Dynamic Snow, Blackreach Railroad, Calientes Female Body, Cloaks of Skyrim, Combine Potions, Complete Crafting Overhaul, Craftable Soulgems, Craftable Staves, Crimson Tides, Dawnstar Sanctuary Overhual, Deadly Dragons, Deadly Dragons Armory, Deadly Dragon Spells, Deadly Spell Inpacts, Dovahkiin Hideout, Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords, Dragonbone Weapons, Dragonsreach Hideout, Duel - Combat Realism, Economics of Skyrim, Enchanting Freedom, Enhanded Distant Terrain, Enhanced Night Skyrim, Expanded Winterhold Destruction Ruins, Faster Mining, Fight or Fly, Game Setting Customizer, Glowing Ore Veins, Hi-Res Legible Road Signs, KenMOD - Lockpick Pro, KenMod - Time on Loading Screen, Killmove Plus, Lanterns of Skyrim - Around Cities, Lanterns of Skyrim - Bridges, Localized Thieves Guild Jobs, Lush Grass, Lush Trees, Manny Outpost, Midas Magic, Moonpath to Elsweyr, More Craftables, More Dragon Loot, No Boring Sleep, Phenderix Magic Evolved, Player Home Map Markers, Possessive Corpses, Ragged Flagon Secret Entrance, Real Ice, Realistic Smoke and Embers, Sanctuary Cleanup, Sexy Boats, Sexy Riften, Sexy Solitude, Sexy Villages and Towns, Sexy Whiterun, Sexy Windhelm, Sexy Winterhold College, Skyrim -Community- Uncapper, Skyrim Sunglare, SkyUI, Smithing Perks Overhaul, Static Mesh Improvement, The Asteria, The Grytewake Legend, The Paarhumax Fix, Unofficial Skyrim Patch, Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix, W.A.T.E.R. WARZONES, Weapons and Armor Fixes, XCE - Xenius Character Enhancements.

XD Quite a list, and that's just what's listed on my Nexus Mod Manager.  Hope that helps! XD

P.S.: Note that I am NOT using the Skyrim High Resolution texture pack.  It interferes with several of the before mentioned mods, and I found it rather redundant when using the texture fixes and whatnot I had listed.  Just wanted to make a note of it!  8)
sir can you pack that up and send those to me? :D

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #6192 on: June 04, 2012, 05:03:31 am »

but for whatever reason my 200$ PS3 is more capable of running it then my 1000$ PC.
That is because your $200 PS3 is more than $200 worth of hardware. They lose money on the console and gain it on the games.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #6193 on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:56 am »

Mod like that enhanced quest roleplaying would be good for skyrim, I hate how Im railroaded to help so evil god to kill random npc:s and the game expects that I want to do it because I get shiny hammer for it. Im being constantly driven away from skyrim because of these quests, I should really stop doing any quests at all I quess.  :'(
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #6194 on: June 04, 2012, 08:54:23 am »

I kinda like them. The molag bal one at least. You can just ignore it because hey, no consequences are they? Except you still have that one quest open in your quest journal. Always open. There, ready for completion at any time with promises of adventure, promises of reward, promises of power niggling at you. But hey, you can ignore that because doing so is the moral thing, right?

Right?
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 896