Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1439992 times)

jwest23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.10 r1
« Reply #1950 on: June 21, 2012, 09:54:59 am »

I like that idea, telarin.  Expanding on it a bit, I'd have seven commands:

autolabor all
autolabor none
autolabor include <dwarf>
autolabor exclude <dwarf>
autolabor default <dwarf>
autolabor show-policy <dwarf>
autolabor show-policy

The first two commands would let you set a default policy.  autolabor all would turn on autolabor for all dwarves, including those who haven't yet come into play.  autolabor none would similarly turn it off for all dwarves.

The second two commands would let you override the default policy for individuals.  autolabor all and autolabor none would not affect them.

autolabor default would return a dwarf to the default policy, no matter what it is.

The last two commands are for interrogating the policy settings for one or all dwarves.

Makbeth

• Bay Watcher
  • His lower body is melted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: June 21, 2012, 12:43:25 pm »

Anyone know where I might find what I need to toggle warm/wet stone cancellations on or off?  Is it even possible to control this with a script?  I think there was a hack for 40d that could do it.
Diso Faintpuzzles was born in 120.  Although accounts vary it is universally agreed that Diso was chosen by fate as the vanguard of destiny.

In the early spring of 143 Diso began wandering the wilds.

In the early spring of 143 Diso starved to death in the Horn of Striking.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #1952 on: June 21, 2012, 02:24:38 pm »

Anyone know where I might find what I need to toggle warm/wet stone cancellations on or off?  Is it even possible to control this with a script?  I think there was a hack for 40d that could do it.

If you just want to hide the announcements, that's configurable within DF itself.

If you want to turn off the designation cancellations, then you're out of luck - that requires code modification, and DFHack generally doesn't do that.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Makbeth

• Bay Watcher
  • His lower body is melted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: June 21, 2012, 04:49:18 pm »

Yeah, turned the announcements off, but would like to be able to dig one level below a lake or one level above the magma sea without it being one tile at a time.
Diso Faintpuzzles was born in 120.  Although accounts vary it is universally agreed that Diso was chosen by fate as the vanguard of destiny.

In the early spring of 143 Diso began wandering the wilds.

In the early spring of 143 Diso starved to death in the Horn of Striking.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: June 21, 2012, 04:50:26 pm »

I just realize toady removed Cage traps from the list of traps you can trigger in adventure mode. Man a part of me dis like this so much, but another part kinda glad we figure out how to recreate the process in adventure mode.

The cage traps have been off since like, 40d I think.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

ResMar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: June 21, 2012, 07:10:37 pm »

What's eta on version 0.34.11? I upgraded everything and was surprised when it buried me in wrong version spam, even though I had managed to fool it into working before...
ヽ(´ー`)┌[>゜))))彡]   Dwarf Therapist User Guide

talysman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: June 21, 2012, 07:55:10 pm »

Yeah, turned the announcements off, but would like to be able to dig one level below a lake or one level above the magma sea without it being one tile at a time.
That can be configured in one of the init files now, as I recall.

Bonepart

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: June 21, 2012, 08:48:54 pm »

Can it? I don't remember ever seeing that option, but I would so turn it on!

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #1958 on: June 21, 2012, 10:17:29 pm »

You are incorrect - I already stated above that editing said init file will only hide the announcements - it will not stop the designations from being cancelled.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: June 21, 2012, 10:46:39 pm »

Is there any way to affect items in ways such as giving them names/forcing a warrior to become attached to them?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: June 21, 2012, 11:20:06 pm »

Is there any way to affect items in ways such as giving them names/forcing a warrior to become attached to them?

Not built-in, no.

Tierre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: June 22, 2012, 01:49:33 am »

How can i change XXhelmXX to Helm? Changeitem doesn't seem to be able to do it. At least i can't figure how:(

telarin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: June 22, 2012, 09:46:59 am »

Has anyone come up with a way to get workflow to manage gem cutting? I tried "workflow amount GEM//GLASS_GREEN 50" and it happily adds the workflow entry, but it doesn't see any cut green glass jobs that I have queued in my jeweler's workshops.

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: June 22, 2012, 10:34:16 am »

I use a little trick to dig out warm or wet areas. I reveal the map (NOT candyland), dig out the area, unreveal, and then use the flood fill reveal to re-reveal the mined out areas. If you can keep yourself from looking around the map while revealed, it isn't even really cheating.

Turning off the pause on warm/wet would eventually and inevitably lead to great fun.

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: June 22, 2012, 10:54:35 am »

Or, just do what I do in these situation, Long Wall Mining.  Yep, just like real life coal mining.

Once they're exposed, you can safely dig without cancellations, so when I'm under a pond or something, just designate row at a time.  Lather rinse repeat.  Not at automated, but generally safer anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 373