4 Months
- 0 (0%)
5 Months
- 0 (0%)
6 Months
- 2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 38

Author Topic: The Riddle of Steel (IRC, game on Fridays), back on and all that good stuff  (Read 27307 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Guardsmen Mode (IRC), Full for now
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2011, 08:11:54 pm »

my case; neat magnoculars, A Deathlight, an Ironclaw
dont remember the others.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:16:47 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2011, 08:16:33 pm »

I finally scored a set of Stormtrooper gear, Exterminator upgrade for my stubber, and an Advanced Medicae kit. All it cost me was an arm and a leg *ba-dum-dish*.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2011, 08:20:20 pm »

look on the bright side, you have mechanical auguments now. and you forgot the fate point.
Quite fucked indeed.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2011, 08:26:20 am »

I finally scored a set of Stormtrooper gear, Exterminator upgrade for my stubber, and an Advanced Medicae kit. All it cost me was an arm and a leg *ba-dum-dish*.
WHY DON'T I REMEMBER THESE!?
BRAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Ahra, I looked back through the logs, and I couldn't find a 'deathlight', and you failed your Iron Claw roll.
Glowcat, when did you roll for those? At the beginning of the session, or at the end? I say this because I can't find them either.

EDIT?:
All may not be according to plan today. It's mainly my sleep schedule though. You see, I haven't had more than four hours of sleep for three days.
I plan on going to sleep now, but I don't know when I'll be waking up. So, I may be a little late today.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:28:27 am by NewsMuffin »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2011, 08:46:44 am »

Ahra, I looked back through the logs, and I couldn't find a 'deathlight', and you failed your Iron Claw roll.
Glowcat, when did you roll for those? At the beginning of the session, or at the end? I say this because I can't find them either.

EDIT?:
All may not be according to plan today. It's mainly my sleep schedule though. You see, I haven't had more than four hours of sleep for three days.
I plan on going to sleep now, but I don't know when I'll be waking up. So, I may be a little late today.
where do i find the session logs? also i think i made it with the gang up buffed roll.
also, best time of the week in 5 hours 15 minutes  :D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:48:36 am by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2011, 08:55:36 am »

EDIT?:
where do i find the session logs? also i think i made it with the gang up buffed roll.
If you used Mibbit, I don't know if you can access the logs. However, on IceChat, you can. You rolled a 96 or something, pretty sure that's not a success.
If you don't trust me, you can ask Phantom for confirmation, I think he also uses IceChat.
Also, I'm glad you find my game so enjoyable.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2011, 08:58:19 am »

EDIT?:
If you used Mibbit, I don't know if you can access the logs. However, on IceChat, you can. You rolled a 96 or something, pretty sure that's not a success.
If you don't trust me, you can ask Phantom for confirmation, I think he also uses IceChat.
sunowa what the, ah well i guess i have to try tonight instead im off to remove stuff from the inventory, also how do magnos work theres no numbers in the rulebook.
Quite fucked indeed.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2011, 09:02:36 am »

EDIT?:
sunowa what the, ah well i guess i have to try tonight instead im off to remove stuff from the inventory, also how do magnos work theres no numbers in the rulebook.
What is their description in the book?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2011, 09:11:05 am »

"These are powerful vision aids, wich magnify distant objects.more advanced higher quality magnoculars can also do things such as give range readouts, detect heat sources calculate target posistioning and take image snap-shots for later analysis"
Quite fucked indeed.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2011, 09:21:23 am »

I'd say that if you use them while taking a Perception test, you get a +20 bonus.
Of course, you could actually use them how they are stated in their description with a +10 Perception test.
That's just off of the top of my head, there may be actual rules.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2011, 09:25:45 am »

I'd say that if you use them while taking a Perception test, you get a +20 bonus.
Of course, you could actually use them how they are stated in their description with a +10 Perception test.
That's just off of the top of my head, there may be actual rules.
that would be an good bonus if i had to like activate it, (looking for stuff while activating it = full action w +20)
Quite fucked indeed.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2011, 09:31:42 am »

Yeah. It may take an Int test at +10 to activate, though.
I mean, binoculars with thermal imaging, night vision, and a rangefinder are not easy to operate.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:35:44 am by NewsMuffin »

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2011, 09:39:23 am »

It was at the end when I finally entered a winning streak. I recall mistakenly calling the weapon mod an "Executioner" upgrade but what I meant was Exterminator.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2011, 01:24:28 pm »

T -35 minutes
Quite fucked indeed.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2011, 01:40:35 pm »

ok how the hell do you use this Icechat?
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 38