Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Toady, be careful when you release the new version!  (Read 1873 times)

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toady, be careful when you release the new version!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 12:52:00 am »

By the beard of Lokum 512gB! I suppose the chances of it being hit are rather low to zero but I suppose there would be a spike, I doubt it'd surpass 120gB.

Grue

• Bay Watcher
  • Fucked Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 01:42:00 am »

Torrents are hard. Just upload it to FileFactory/SendSpace/Rapidshare/badongo/whatever (preferably all of them). Some of these are very fast.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 02:03:00 am »

This site is on a shared webhosting thingy on Verio.  I used to be signed up for the "Bronze" plan, which was something like 20GB a month (or less?) and 200MB of disk space.  Then they sent me an email a while back that they were upgrading me to 512GB and 20GB of disk space.  Looking now, I guess that lines up with their current "Hosting 3000" plan, which is also $30/month, the price I've always been paying.  I haven't really shopped around since I originally signed up, but I'm been pretty happy with the way it's working out at the present time.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

JT

• Bay Watcher
  • Explosively Canadian
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jtgibson.ca/df/
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 01:50:00 am »

Huh.  I get way more bandwidth and website than that for way less than that... =/

[edit]Website?  Meant "webspace".

quote:
Funkadelic Jive Turkey spoketh:
<STRONG>What!?! Ye dare turn my name into an acronym!!? Swift and violent death to thee, thine parents, and thine pets!!</STRONG>

"Thine" is only to be used before a word that commences with a vowel, or to be used as a replacement for the word "yours".

</geek>

[ June 17, 2007: Message edited by: JT ]

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" --George Carlin
Pages: 1 [2]