Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278173 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 5 - 1 Replacement needed!
« Reply #900 on: September 17, 2011, 03:10:44 am »

Hell, even I, the most obvscummiest of them all, think that you're scum :P

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 17, 2011, 03:20:47 am »

Your lame attempt at WIFOM makes me wonder why you even try.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #902 on: September 17, 2011, 03:30:11 am »

Your lame attempt at WIFOM makes me wonder why you even try.
No, just a joke. Any WIFOM is due to you having a stick up your ass and no sense of humor :P

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 17, 2011, 02:57:46 pm »

You're so uncooperative.
I'll cooperate as long as it helps further my win condition.  As it happens, "following any plan the town gives me" pretty much fits that description in a way that "sit there until the game ends and you lose" doesn't.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #904 on: September 17, 2011, 05:00:24 pm »

You're so uncooperative.
I'll cooperate as long as it helps further my win condition.  As it happens, "following any plan the town gives me" pretty much fits that description in a way that "sit there until the game ends and you lose" doesn't.
At this point, I think offering the deal to Max White to have him shoot Solifuge is the best bet we have anyway. As long as Max agrees to it, at least.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 17, 2011, 08:23:38 pm »

You're so uncooperative.
At this point, I think offering the deal to Max White to have him shoot Solifuge is the best bet we have anyway. As long as Max agrees to it, at least.
This should go without saying, but ignore him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 17, 2011, 10:53:13 pm »

Irony:
Toaster, what was the point of suggesting that plan in the first place? It assumes you're Town, which nobody who isn't obvscum can corroborate.

The only thing corroborating your townhood is a lack of a counterclaim.  Did you forget what game you're playing?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 17, 2011, 11:50:54 pm »

Irony:
Toaster, what was the point of suggesting that plan in the first place? It assumes you're Town, which nobody who isn't obvscum can corroborate.

The only thing corroborating your townhood is a lack of a counterclaim.  Did you forget what game you're playing?
Nice OMGUS. Good way to deflect the question, especially if you throw some lies in there.

Anyway, I'm now certain Toaster's scum, hopefully the Lord. I say we lynch him, and if he is, skip the deal for now.

If he's not, Native is probably a good choice for killing or being killed, but I'm not sure who else we want gone. I don't get a Lord vibe from Max and JoshuaFH is fairly unlikely, but that's literally it unless the Lord has a guardian angel or Leaf's pulling some weirdness as Devil.

I guess Native killing Joshua would be my vote, unless someone has a better plan. Only if Toaster's not the Lord, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 18, 2011, 01:09:12 am »

Quick question: What does the Devil role do? I can't seem to find it.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 18, 2011, 01:37:42 am »

It's a secret role. As we understand it, they offer powers to players overnight, and if they accept they lose their souls. When a Devil collects 3 souls (3 people take the deal) the souless die, and the Devil wins and is removed from the game. If you're familiar with Mafia terms, it's a neat spin on a 3rd Party Arsonist.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #910 on: September 18, 2011, 03:54:29 am »

The possible powers are all one-shot, and they consist of NK (or one unblockable one if you already have a NK), Protect, RB, investigate of role/faction, and redirect. Also, the Devil chooses which ones to offer to you. You also have the opportunity to use the power right away or save it.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 18, 2011, 07:37:58 am »

I wouldn't say it's entirely like an arsonist, since an arsonist can kill his targets whenever he likes, the targets don't know they're marked for death, an arsonist wins when he's the last man standing etc.

Anyway, I'm now certain Toaster's scum, hopefully the Lord. I say we lynch him, and if he is, skip the deal for now.
I don't really see what the lord's death changes in terms of the benefits of the deal - all that would happen is that the deal would be even less risky (and could wipe out the remaining scum in one fell swoop).  Although if the town doesn't want to deal I guess I'll just have to find someone anti-town to take it.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 18, 2011, 07:39:54 am »

We have claimed already, a fortune teller can't do much more in terms of night play. We lynch toaster, then give me the deal.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 18, 2011, 07:41:59 am »

Wait, if we lynch the lord then why do I care if you offer it to scum? It will send them to hell!
If toaster flips lord then sure, make the deal to who ever you like! Either way it helps us.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 18, 2011, 07:57:50 am »

It'd be functionally similar except you wouldn't get to chose who dies and you'd gain no information if a deal doesn't go through.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 70