Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37

Author Topic: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 3)  (Read 36778 times)

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 2)
« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2011, 06:19:33 pm »

I'm thinking this is going to turn into even more of a shitstorm with the turn order than it already is. I'd make a tentative list but I've been reduced to using a smart phone at the moment.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 14, 2011, 06:39:45 pm »

Err. I thought I WENT FIRST?
Blame Barb, he decided to skip the turn order since he thought no-one's going to fight anyways. Everyone afterwards--including me--then went along.

Either way, I believe no one is going right now. Right? So you should be able to go now.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 14, 2011, 06:41:55 pm »

I think that after next round we should set up an order, but for now it's fine. Nobody's going to touch each other this coming round either unless people specifically try to.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 14, 2011, 06:43:10 pm »

I have an idea: We should set up a turn list based on who's on at what time. What do you guys think?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 14, 2011, 06:46:22 pm »

I have an idea: We should set up a turn list based on who's on at what time. What do you guys think?
So basically eastern standard timesone list and an everyone-else list?
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 14, 2011, 06:52:05 pm »

Daddy likes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 14, 2011, 06:57:02 pm »

So basically eastern standard timesone list and an everyone-else list?
No, I mean, a list based on who gets on first. Say, I get on before you. I go before you. But, someone else gets on before me, so I go after him.

Basically what we're doing right now, but with a well defined list so people don't skip or go at the same time someone else is going.

So, we first list our time we usually get on. It is recommended you keep this time limit narrow. If a player is not on by these times, he is skipped until he gets on, in which he will go next.

Let me start:

I usually get on by 5PM-7PM GMT.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 14, 2011, 07:31:40 pm »

2-4PM EST, that may change if I fix my body-clock but it is how it is for now.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 14, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »

I get on at around 9AM in Eastern Standard Time, if thats helps anything.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 14, 2011, 07:52:05 pm »

Guys, you should do it in GMT, since we should all use the same timezone type so whoever is the maker of the list is doesn't have to go through all the different time zones... yeah.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2011, 07:59:05 pm »

I'm UTC -6, or central time. and is anyone doing there turn? cause i see it round 2. so can i do my turn? i should get the 2nd turn, since i posted 2nd, it should be the post order.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2011, 08:37:23 pm »

Post order doesn't make any logical sense, this one does. This is the most efficient. I will usually boot up bay12 between 3:30 and 4:00 PM in GMT, though I tend to stay on for about an hour or two.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:32 pm »

cause i see it round 2. so can i do my turn?
No, you already did your turn.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 1 whoops)
« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2011, 08:42:06 pm »

it said round two, but he fixed it -_-

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 1 whoops)
« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:01 pm »

Yeah, but this should be round 2. And you still did your turn.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37