Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37

Author Topic: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 3)  (Read 36745 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2011, 05:07:10 pm »

Watch out for the holy war.

Somebody should of taken central Italy and named his country the Holy Roman Empire. Blue, you must do that. You will be pope.

Err... the Holy Roman Empire was a Germanic Union that existed in the middle ages that had no holding on any religous matters... I know, it doesn't make sense, but thats what it was. Look it up.

Edit: Your thinking of the Papal states and the Holy See, which did exist in Rome. They had the Pope as their Leader.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:10:52 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2011, 05:12:51 pm »

Watch out for the holy war.

Somebody should of taken central Italy and named his country the Holy Roman Empire. Blue, you must do that. You will be pope.

Err... the Holy Roman Empire was a Germanic Union that existed in the middle ages that had no holding on any religous matters... I know, it doesn't make sense, but thats what it was. Look it up.

Edit: Your thinking of the Papal states and the Holy See, which did exist in Rome. They had the Pope as their Leader.

I know about the Holy ROman EMpire. I just couln't think of any other fitting name.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2011, 05:15:09 pm »

...If you knew that it was like that, then why did you suggest such a name? Why did you not say the Papal States, or make something up?

Edit:
Also the next person remove 2 provinces from Falcons land(Grey) as he has cheated.

You have no right to order that. What has been set is set. Whine about it all you want, its not going to change.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:16:57 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2011, 05:17:54 pm »

...If you knew that it was like that, then why did you suggest such a name? Why did you not say the Papal States, or make something up?

Edit:
Also the next person remove 2 provinces from Falcons land(Grey) as he has cheated.

You have no right to order that. What has been set is set. Whine about it all you want, its not going to change.

But what right do you have to cheat?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2011, 05:22:48 pm »

Its two extra territories that I took by mistake out the other twenty-five bajillion Provinces on this gigantic map. Deal with it.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2011, 05:23:41 pm »

Its two extra territories that I took by mistake out the other twenty-five bajillion Provinces on this gigantic map. Deal with it.

And how should I know it is by mistake?

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2011, 05:24:05 pm »

well we could all take 2 provinces next turn, problem solved, can we now talk about more interesting subjects?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2011, 05:25:07 pm »

Like Diploes of the Mancy?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2011, 05:25:14 pm »

well we could all take 2 provinces next turn, problem solved, can we now talk about more interesting subjects?

All except JF.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2011, 05:29:16 pm »

Huh? I leave for 2 hours and you pricks start without me? Alright sign me up, whose turn is it.

---------
I've had an idea for war:
-Whoever wins a dice roll can take 4 provinces. Only if your enemy is adjacent to you BY LAND.

-If you are attacking by sea you can only take up to 2 provinces at a time.

So we'll pretty much get it straight when someone actually declares war.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2011, 05:36:23 pm »

Accually, I had another Idea. A two 6d dice would be rolled, one to repersent the attacker, the other the defender. The Attackers die is subtracted by the Defenders die. The Number remaining is then modified by the number of territories the Attacker has bordering the Defender in the spot he is attacking. The Attacker can only attack upon the Border he has choosen.
If the Attacker wins said dice roll in the beginning, yet he shares no territories among the Border he is attacking, it is a Coastal Invasion, and a maximum of Three territories can only be won from the enemy.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2011, 05:38:58 pm »

Accually, I had another Idea. A two 6d dice would be rolled, one to repersent the attacker, the other the defender. The Attackers die is subtracted by the Defenders die. The Number remaining is then modified by the number of territories the Attacker has bordering the Defender in the spot he is attacking. The Attacker can only attack upon the Border he has choosen.
If the Attacker wins said dice roll in the beginning, yet he shares no territories among the Border he is attacking, it is a Coastal Invasion, and a maximum of Three territories can only be won from the enemy.

Sounds good. Imma take my turn now if that's ok with you people.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2011, 05:43:02 pm »

Yep, and everyone gets two free colonizations due to falcon's blunder next turn. Sound fair?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2011, 05:46:20 pm »

Yep, and everyone gets two free colonizations due to falcon's blunder next turn. Sound fair?

Everybody except falcon or the guy won't understand why we are doing this.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2011, 05:50:14 pm »

That's implied. So everyone BUT falcon get an extra two territories next turn.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37