Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Author Topic: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 3)  (Read 36774 times)

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2011, 04:34:56 pm »

Spoiler: Current Turn Order (click to show/hide)

Updated turn order.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2011, 04:35:19 pm »

Let's just start over...
Yeah! And someone make a list where order of turns are. (With everyone who is now online being on top.)
Guys, we don't have to start over. All I need is Taricus to post his map and I'll upload a map including all recent turns. It's not that bad, seriously.

You know, its funny. I had perfect little spoiler named "Turn Order" with 13 slots for everyone. It has been completely ignored.
Not by me, friend. Not by me.

@Tarran: I just did my turn. Now someone just has to update the map with all the right information.
Doing so now. EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING ON THE THREAD RIGHT THE EFF NOW.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2011, 04:36:26 pm »

Spoiler: Current Turn Order (click to show/hide)

Updated turn order.

You totally left me out.

I made my action before you, as the fourth.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2011, 04:37:32 pm »

Thats because your turn does not count because you were a douche and made the picture smaller.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2011, 04:38:05 pm »

Alright I guess i'll be next, where is the more recent, accurate map?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2011, 04:38:41 pm »

Thats because your turn does not count because you were a douche and made the picture smaller.

It came to me like that, I didn't resize it.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2011, 04:40:06 pm »

Don't worry, all is forgiven by me.

It came to me like that, I didn't resize it.
Right. Riiiiighhhht. And you ignored the several other posted maps by us.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2011, 04:40:44 pm »

img.ie for the images please, I'd prefer not to have that kind of resizing issue...

And a suggestion for combat. Any invading army requires a general or marshal. Everyone can't have more then three at a time though.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2011, 04:43:52 pm »

Just a note: Imageshack also does not have the resizing problem as it has no dimension limits as far as I know. So imageshack users like me don't have to make another account. Photobucket users however... have a limit of 1024×768. So you guys will have to make another account.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:20 pm »

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:36 pm »

Alright to make it clear, how many provinces do I get to colonize, conquer? im very, very confused right now, gray has 22 provinces and others have 18 or something..

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2011, 04:45:04 pm »

Just a note: Imageshack also does not have the resizing problem as it has no dimension limits as far as I know. So imageshack users like me don't have to make another account. Photobucket users however... have a limit of 1024×768. So you guys will have to make another account.

So that is why it was smaller, cause of photobucket.

You can colonize eight provinces each turn, gray has so many cause tarran gave up his in Pelo

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2011, 04:47:23 pm »

Tarran only had two down there though...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2011, 04:48:33 pm »

Tarran only had two down there though...

Good point, how the hell does this guy have 22 then??

And taking in your so called historic claims shouln't be in this game.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2011, 04:48:51 pm »

Alright to make it clear, how many provinces do I get to colonize, conquer? im very, very confused right now, gray has 22 provinces and others have 18 or something..
I traded two provinces. That's why JF has 22. You start with 10, and can get 8 per turn.

Wait...

Wait...

22 is 2 too much.

ARGH.

ARGH ARGH ARGH.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37