Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Livestream of Dwarf Fortress! :D  (Read 1931 times)

jdf318

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Livestream of Dwarf Fortress! :D
« on: July 07, 2011, 12:25:29 pm »

Hey all, just wanted to let people know im doing a live stream of Dwarf fortress whenever I'm playing. (Starcraft two also, but prob not as much)

http://www.justin.tv/jdf318#/w/1438746208

Right now I'm just about to start a fort with the Fortress Defense mod, if anyone wants to watch. And if you want, I'll name a dwarf after you  ;D

Edit: Oh, and I'm not too sure how good the quality will be, so I might need to work on that. Tell me if its really bad.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:28:17 pm by jdf318 »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Livestream of Dwarf Fortress! :D
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:18 pm »

Pass. justin.tv is always ungodly slow for me compared to livestream or ustream. Cool idea, though, hope you get a lot of viewers.

jdf318

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 12:58:20 pm »

Its ok, and I hope i do too. Unfortunately my network is being very odd right now, trying to fix it so stream is down till I can.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 01:06:15 pm »

Its ok, and I hope i do too. Unfortunately my network is being very odd right now, trying to fix it so stream is down till I can.

Wait - are you the same guy who does the Dwarf Fortress streams advertised on /r/dwarffortress/? I meant to tell you I did get to see it one time on a different comp, it was fantastic.

jdf318

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 01:12:52 pm »

Wait - are you the same guy who does the Dwarf Fortress streams advertised on /r/dwarffortress/? I meant to tell you I did get to see it one time on a different comp, it was fantastic.

Nah, I'm just starting them :P

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 03:05:10 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?board=21.0  Livestreams and let's plays go here.

jdf318

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 04:05:16 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?board=21.0  Livestreams and let's plays go here.

Ok thanks, wasnt sure if it classified for "Other games" section

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 04:32:24 pm »

Actually, that section itself recommends DF things go in the DF Community Games and Stories section.

This fits equally well in either. It's your choice. (It just doesn't really go here.) :) You might get more viewers from the Let's Play section, but it is DF.