Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220714 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 69: So many rooms!
« Reply #1425 on: October 12, 2012, 01:59:19 pm »

Shadow Ochita took a step back, shocked by Zach's outburst.

"Z..Zach?"

Shadow Ochita stopped, and seemed to almost hold back, the look on his face going from one filled with glee, to a face filled with worry, and regret.
"Zach, I'm sorry.. Come on, its still 'me' in this form. I just happen to be.. Empowered by the power of the neverwas.. Speaking of that, how do you know about..?"
With that, shadow Ochita's face settled into a curious expression, as he held out his arm for Zachary to take.

Make sure that Zach is okay, and then follow bradley again.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 12, 2012, 04:08:10 pm »

Read that plaque, Dirk. You might know some of these words.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 12, 2012, 04:40:54 pm »

Read that plaque, Dirk. You might know some of these words.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 13, 2012, 01:47:25 am »

Joe: Read plaque, then jump into pipe. Be prepared to kick the ass of whomever thinks mushrooms are scum.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 13, 2012, 01:54:02 am »

Action: Oomph chases after Bradely gesticulating wildly!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 13, 2012, 03:33:45 am »

"It's ok.. The way you look just... made me remember something really bad..."

He hesitates for a moment and takes the offered arm and support straightening up after a few deep breaths.

"It turns out that I don't quite remember everything that I should know. It's only now that I'm beginning to remember that I realise that we've got to hurry to stop something horrible from happening. Come on, let's check out this door."

Head through the door next to me. Make a mental list of the things that I am starting to remember.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: October 13, 2012, 05:11:43 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dirk sees that weird mushroom enthusiast jump down some kind of... is that a sewer pipe?

Dirk shrugs and jumps in after him. He's seen stranger things today, and at this rate might as well see how much stranger it can get.

Jump in the pipe.

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:17 am »

Shadow Ochita's face darkens for a moment, and then quickly goes to normal.
[color=#44444]"Sorry... Remember though. I'm still me, and we've got to look out for each other, right?"[/color]

Shadow Ochita awkwardly scratches the back of his head.
[Color=#44444]"Well, just remember that I'm always gonna look out for everyone, even if I look how I look right now. Lets go then. If this horrible thing is the neverwas consuming this entire world, then we better hurry."[/color]

Follow Zach.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: October 18, 2012, 10:51:29 pm »

(Bump to ask: Freeform, are you busy or did someone not post an action or something? >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 19, 2012, 08:26:30 am »

((So busy. I've had two straight weeks of testing and test prep.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 19, 2012, 01:28:03 pm »

(Ah, OK. I was just curious. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 69.1: (S) Zachary: Make a mental map.
« Reply #1436 on: October 19, 2012, 09:37:27 pm »

Didn't have time to throw together a full update including the Flash today (lots of rad maps!) but I think I will at least do a mini-update for Zako. :)

Mini-update: 69.1!

"It's ok.. The way you look just... made me remember something really bad..."

He hesitates for a moment and takes the offered arm and support straightening up after a few deep breaths.

"It turns out that I don't quite remember everything that I should know. It's only now that I'm beginning to remember that I realise that we've got to hurry to stop something horrible from happening. Come on, let's check out this door."

Head through the door next to me. Make a mental list of the things that I am starting to remember.

... After making peace with Ochita's new, unsettling form, Zachary focused inward on himself. He tried to remember more than the bits and pieces the papers had given him. However, in the middle of going through his memories, he was interrupted by a familiar, comforting presence...

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 69.1: (S) Zachary: Make a mental map.
« Reply #1437 on: October 19, 2012, 10:03:26 pm »

((Sweeeeet... That was definately interesting! Thanks dude!))

Zachary blinked a few times, his brain sorting itself out to the new intrusion. His brain definately wasn't like it used to be...

So... You're called Balancer? Interesting, most definately interesting. Why exactly can't you let the humans know about you? You're gods, what could we do against the likes of you? Who is this Chaos being, and what does he want with us? Is he behind all of this? Is he responsible for the countdown?

Communicate and then head through the door.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 19, 2012, 10:15:51 pm »

((That was beautiful and I loved the music.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 19, 2012, 10:46:41 pm »

((Sweeeeet... That was definately interesting! Thanks dude!))

Zachary blinked a few times, his brain sorting itself out to the new intrusion. His brain definately wasn't like it used to be...

So... You're called Balancer? Interesting, most definately interesting. Why exactly can't you let the humans know about you? You're gods, what could we do against the likes of you? Who is this Chaos being, and what does he want with us? Is he behind all of this? Is he responsible for the countdown?

Communicate and then head through the door.

: "Gracious. Another talker. If at all possible, Zachary, could you limit your questions to three a time?"

: "There are rules that govern your world and mine. They can be broken. Nayru would explain it better." Zachary hears a sigh in his head. "Chaos is... weak. A fragile trickster. We are not 'gods' in your definition - in fact, we're very mortal when we cross over. But that is just what bothered Chaos. So constrained by the rules here, he desired to escape, to have a realm where he really was a god. Eventually... he got his wish, but at a great cost."

((Getting this out of the way before the turn proper tomorrow.))

((UPDOOT NOTE: Tablet's broken. May be a few days before I get a new one.))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:13:52 am by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 122