Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220494 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: End Intermission 1.
« Reply #690 on: September 04, 2011, 03:21:23 pm »

Okay, we kill Darvi for that.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:31 pm »

What? :3

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 04, 2011, 08:22:28 pm »

I'm going to have Zako and TherosPherae post their character sheets again. They'll be in soon. No upcoming Flash, unfortunately, because for the next little while the story will be told with just pictures and text.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 04, 2011, 08:27:29 pm »

Reposting because it was requested.

Name: Joe
Race: Toad
Bio: Having been kicked out of the military for excessive violence against a superior officer, Joe sees this as an opportunity to worm his way back into the military system.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 04, 2011, 08:29:52 pm »

If you want to add an Appearance section to your sign up sheet feel free to do so. Otherwise feel free to let me imagine what your character looks like.

A note on the pictures and flashes in general: they may be a little much. Unfortunately, I get bored of making things if they don't contain some kind of media other than text. It's not like I think the story couldn't be told as well without them.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 04, 2011, 08:46:37 pm »

If you want to add an Appearance section to your sign up sheet feel free to do so. Otherwise feel free to let me imagine what your character looks like.

A note on the pictures and flashes in general: they may be a little much. Unfortunately, I get bored of making things if they don't contain some kind of media other than text. It's not like I think the story couldn't be told as well without them.
Feel free to imagine my character's appearance, then.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 04, 2011, 10:53:31 pm »

Nah, Rentorian had the cool Toad.

Let me submit the following description...lol

Appearance: Joe is a Toad with a single large white spot on the top his otherwise solid blue headcap-he bears the marks of a muscled soldier, and proudly wears his blue miltary cape and shiny medals on his chest. He wears an eye patch with a bullseye on it, on his right eye. Has a very small tattoo of a heart on his left shoulder that reads "MOM" on the inside.

:)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 05, 2011, 12:50:19 am »

Man... Toads suddenly seem a bit overpowered compared to humans. That thick skin passive ability is awesome! But, just for the sake of character and diversity, I shall remain human.

FOR NOW. Muahahahaha.... >:D

Name: Zachary Jones
Race: Human
Bio: Used to be an ancient histories teacher and part time archaeologist and has never been shy of going out into the world to find artefacts and forgotten cultures. When the call for heroes came, naturally he answered as he saw it as his chance to explore the world!

Hopefully, I can borrow some money from you guys to get stuff.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 05, 2011, 02:59:23 am »

*Sits hopefully polishing Shyguy masks*
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 05, 2011, 04:00:26 am »

We have yet to meet one actually. I'm suprised at that. Those little dudes are EVERYWHERE when bowser starts acting up. I wonder where they are?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 05, 2011, 04:03:44 am »

Although I <3 Bradley, I think I would've played as one of those bullet-shooting Shyguys from Mario 2 had they been available. :3 I love Shyguys. They're kinda cool.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 05, 2011, 07:38:37 am »

Man... Toads suddenly seem a bit overpowered compared to humans. That thick skin passive ability is awesome! But, just for the sake of character and diversity, I shall remain human.

If you hadn't pointed that out I wouldn't have boosted Toads' -1 negative modifier to a -2.

hoo hoo hee hee haa haa

Also oh lawd Serious your BN avatar is amazing.

EDIT: Oh, and as for the money part of things, you will all be given 500 more coins, but you can also pool your money or whatever from selling your massive amounts of useless junk. Of course, without Taric, you don't have QUITE as much useless junk, but still...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:45:57 am by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 05, 2011, 07:53:57 am »

Boss Knight is one of the most amazing things ever. :3 I was already all about -knights-, so taking this for my avatar was a foregone conclusion.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 05, 2011, 07:54:45 am »

OH BOSS

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 05, 2011, 07:57:19 am »

i c whut u did thur
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 122