Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56955 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #420 on: June 29, 2011, 12:02:18 am »

"Umm... you're kind of in the doorway, so...." The man pushes the Chinese-food-on-a-hoverboard out into the hallway, then shuts the door after Coughdrop follows it. More explosions and various other odd noises commence from the room, along with prolific swearing.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 29, 2011, 12:05:21 am »

Bdthemag walks into the kitchen, giant mechanical bird on his shoulder. He passes by Furtuka, "Oh that reminds me can you read whats on this card for me out loud?" he holds up a piece of paper with the word "Kebert Zella" on it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 29, 2011, 12:07:37 am »

CoughDrop downs the Chinese before stealing the hoverboard and stashing it in his room.
Sounds of an overdriven guitar resonate from his room.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 29, 2011, 12:13:59 am »

Furtuka pokes coughdrop
It's FEF, not FEOF

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 29, 2011, 12:17:08 am »

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 29, 2011, 12:18:50 am »

Jim walks outside and puts a new sign out front. It states:Welcome to bay 12 apartments! Weve got abominations!  With that, he heads back inside to see what insanities await him. He sits down on a lounge couch,waiting patiently for the madness to ensue.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:33:36 am by jc6036 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 29, 2011, 12:26:53 am »

Furtuka hands Bds paper to coughdrop
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 29, 2011, 12:28:19 am »

"Fine, I don't care who reads it. Someone just read it." his mechanical bird started to make what seemed to be a birds version of protest but Bdthemag said back to it "Quiet Dodo, let me do what I want to do."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 29, 2011, 12:39:28 am »

Furtuka goes over to the communal tv and turns it on, it is showing the new show As The World Burns
It's FEF, not FEOF

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 29, 2011, 12:40:18 am »

"I... err..." CoughDrop turns the paper upside down, then sideways several times, as if he is an old woman attempting to read a map.
"Ah, oh yes! *Ahem* ɐןןǝz ʇɹǝqǝʞ!"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 29, 2011, 01:03:27 am »

In an instant CoughDrop dissapeared in a large flash. Bdthemag grimly faced the rest and said "He must say it backwards to get back to the dimension he belongs in."

((Oh and it was a typo its an X instead of a Z :P))
Welcome to Reality.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 29, 2011, 01:06:06 am »

NewsMuffin's face is covered in 'I don't know what the fuck is going on.'
"Uh, well, one less whiny tenant to take care of, right guys?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 29, 2011, 01:09:04 am »

Zack quickly climbs up the ladder into his room,a nd begins cooking some of the ramen noodles in a pot on the camp stove in his room. The smell of pork,a dn chicken fill the hallway as the dish begins to cook.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 29, 2011, 01:23:04 am »

The man, now clad in grey, pokes his head out from behind the door. "Could you guys keep the interdimensional disturbances to a minimum, please? Some of us are actually trying to do stuff here, and the fact that you guys are disturbing the nearby intra-dimension flux is NOT helping. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll return to stabilising this small wormhole to warpspace so I can get my goddamn screwdriver back. Stupid Red, what was he thinking throwing tools around willy-nilly while working with MY portallic interfaces and grumble mutter mumble." And the door closed again.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 29, 2011, 01:30:57 am »

In an instant CoughDrop dissapeared in a large flash. Bdthemag grimly faced the rest and said "He must say it backwards to get back to the dimension he belongs in."

((Oh and it was a typo its an X instead of a Z :P))

That's no fair; I read it upside-down.

So where am I, anyway?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 152