Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56916 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2011, 11:58:39 pm »

((And this thread is now ruined unless people stop doing all of this random shit, just saying.))
((Its bay 12, the world's largest collection of sociopathic alchoholic manic-depressive freaks. It beats even 4chan. In other word's, No.))
((Random shit is fine, as long as you lead up to the random shit. Don't just go "LOL NOW THIS HAPEN FOR NO RESON"))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2011, 12:01:11 am »

(( I started the demonsial storm thing and I'm going to see it throght so STFU.))
The thing in the trench coat and face covering hat pokes his head into the lobby. " because of the demonsial storm SPC's are loose in the basement, the roof is now host to a 50 story castle and I have the tower room that has all the security controls in it and Tara and the bitchy main carchter from My Immortal which is pretty much her clone are loose in the appartment. try not to die, the Agency is already getting enugh flak from hiring a Nightgaunt like me,ave a nice deminosnal storm filled day, the next one is coming in an hour, stay tuned for updates."he Nightgaunt leaves the lobby.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2011, 12:02:05 am »

((Okay with that last post I think im going to wait for the more experience Rpers to get in here, see you guys when that happens.))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2011, 12:03:51 am »

At that moment a team of foundation agents seal the portal and haul away the corpses. "well glad that's dealt with"

((mcclay I'm not entirely sure what you just said))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2011, 12:04:11 am »

((I can't tell if that is an insult, complient or comment. If it is a insult then chill yourself, explantions will be made in due time.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2011, 12:06:00 am »

((it's a comment slash question because it is somewhat incomprehensible to me))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2011, 12:06:38 am »

((Mclay basically said that he built a 50 story castle, he has control of all security, and a bunch of other stuff that can't be translated from the mysterious Mary Sue language to English. Oh and he's using his character from that one Freefrom RP we were in.))
Welcome to Reality.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2011, 12:08:21 am »

((Mclay basically said that he built a 50 story castle, he has control of all security, and a bunch of other stuff that can't be translated from the mysterious Mary Sue language to English. Oh and he's using his character from that one Freefrom RP we were in.))
(No.)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2011, 12:09:49 am »

(notice how I said demonsial storm, The only security that my charcter has control over is in the castle, what is wrong with using that charcter and some people from the horriblr fan fic my immortal is loose in the apartments.  chill yourself, as I said before explantions are in due time))

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2011, 12:10:11 am »

Jim walks up to the land lord.   "we may have just averted a worldwide disaster. Oh, and, in case you didnt notice, there is a 50 fucking story castle on your roof. Im gonna go chill, clean my guns, and take a shower. Oh, and the basements a real mess. Have fun."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 28, 2011, 12:12:55 am »

" Hey Old Man, adn other residents i'm back did anyone find the dog's food bowl ? " yelled jack as he walked through the front door  with the dog food across his shoulder, and katana still in its seath across his back.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 28, 2011, 12:16:27 am »

Jim walks past "we tried to kill a monster with it"                                ((the 50 story castle is nice, but on the roof? Wtf? How about across the street at least?))
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:56:18 am by jc6036 »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 28, 2011, 12:17:19 am »

(notice how I said demonsial storm, The only security that my charcter has control over is in the castle, what is wrong with using that charcter and some people from the horriblr fan fic my immortal is loose in the apartments.  chill yourself, as I said before explantions are in due time))
((Unless you can write like Stephen King, I doubt you'll make sense of it. And please proof read your posts, I can't critique your posts unless I can understand them. Another thing to note is your character is just "Oh im a monster and these dudes are totally pissed off they have to hire me. Mind if I build a large castle on top of your roof in a short amount of time? Oh you didn't know I had that skill? Because I totally do, now let me insert a character from my fan fiction into the story."))
Welcome to Reality.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2011, 12:21:11 am »

Jim can be heard through the sound of a shower         "theres that dog bowl! What was it doing in my bathroom? I cant handle any more crazy shit today. Im going to bed."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:23:03 am by jc6036 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 28, 2011, 12:26:36 am »

The foundation drags away the my immortal characters explaining with some mumbo jumbo involving that one scp that turns everything into bad fanfiction whose number I cannot recall
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 152