Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56947 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #1860 on: July 29, 2011, 05:37:11 pm »

"I don't sign any forms without reading them first. So if you'll give me that, I'm sure I can have it signed and notified by tomorrow at the latest. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to beat up whomever let you in here. So, mind telling me who it was so I don't have to interrogate these clowns?"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:40:45 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: July 29, 2011, 05:38:26 pm »

"Because... Well, Angelo had to do a very important job and I decided I want to do something for once around here. The assignment was to get these guys to sign onto a manifest."

Dash then looks at Blue.

"That'd be me. I kicked your door down because you didn't even try to sign the form. Here." She grabs the paper using two hooves and throws it at Blue.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: July 29, 2011, 05:42:18 pm »

"Your forcing them to do paperwork? That's just not right"
It's FEF, not FEOF

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: July 29, 2011, 05:43:17 pm »

"Hmm. Well, there's plenty of terms on this paper I don't understand, so would you mind giving me a summary?

Also, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't kick down the door every time Brown decided to be rude.
"

Why is everyone hating on me?

BECAUSE YOU'RE A ROYAL GIANT ASSHOLE, THAT'S WHY. AND IF THAT PONY HADN'T BROKEN MY LEGS, I'D GO OVER THERE AND PROVE IT.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: July 29, 2011, 05:45:25 pm »

"Basically, you have to fill in the exact number of supernatural creatures who are currently living with you, their names, ages and a photo of each and an accurate description of their powers." Dash smiles. "Still, this is a hell of a lot more cooler then what a bank usually does. A bank doesn't usually burst in with the coolest pony ever with a pistol and order you to sign paperwork. Makes life interesting."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: July 29, 2011, 05:51:32 pm »

"Well you came during an inconvenient time"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: July 29, 2011, 05:52:02 pm »

"What?" Dash asks.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: July 29, 2011, 05:52:28 pm »

"IF BY 'INTERESTING' YOU MEAN 'ABSOLUTELY GODDAMN TERRIFYING BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THE PONY-LADY WAS AN ALTERNATE FEM-VERSION OF ONE OF YOU WHO CAME TO NUKE THE UNIVERSE IN AN ANTI-MATTER LIKE EXPLOSION,' THEN SURE."

"Hmm. This may be interesting, all things considered. None of us really have names - we usually go by our respective colors. As for 'powers', I'm... not entirely sure, since splits like this don't happen too often, and the other usually manage to get things stabilized before any of us begin manifesting any sort of 'powers.' Ages is also going to be a tough one, since the splitting process is very... erratic.

Also, I'm not entirely sure as to whether I should include Purple.
"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: July 29, 2011, 05:55:08 pm »

"Just fill them out to the best you can." Dash shrugs. "Can I punch the red one?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: July 29, 2011, 05:57:14 pm »

"Ok, fuck, we need to find purple. Also, I have a gun blade from another dimension. Does that count as supernatural?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: July 29, 2011, 05:58:44 pm »

"Can I stop staring at the store now? I'm pretty sure he left"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:03:50 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: July 29, 2011, 05:59:34 pm »

"Nah, that would make Orange cry again. And nobody really likes it when Orange cries."

Blue then phones Furtuka again.
"Sorry about that. And no, he hasn't left yet if all he did was go into the ceiling. Know any Catholic priests?"

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1872 on: July 29, 2011, 06:00:18 pm »

"dadadaaaadaaa!" *and with a final "da" the circle drawed by gean animates, and something dark, evil and with razor beaks EVERYWHERE emerges, and goes out from the adamantine pipe onto the world...with wings. and a deadly dust. and a bloated body with dangerous blood.
"da" all satisfied, gean goes back to sleep next to the hybernating shade.
and everyone in his room sleeps peacefully, behind the safety of masterwork adamantine doors and traps.
how cute.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: July 29, 2011, 06:04:24 pm »

"No but we know a powerful demon. Would he be any help?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: July 29, 2011, 06:04:45 pm »

"Fuck it." Jim walks into the store, gun at ready.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 152