Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to Be a Nanosuit solider: a Crysis RTD  (Read 5429 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Nanosuit solider: a Crysis RTD
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:59 pm »

You're withen sniping distance of the other activated watch-tower near Thor, so you can snipe that.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 01:12:33 am »

Continue swimming. Use my visor to mark the beach so I don't lose my sense of direction again like an idiot.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2011, 12:33:45 pm »

De-activate stealth unless I hear someone coming, then watch the tower and provide sniper support for my comrades if they need it.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 01:23:01 pm »

Roll 3

Talarion:
Continue swimming. Use my visor to mark the beach so I don't lose my sense of direction again like an idiot.
(1) You put your visor marker to where you currently are. You don't move, so the visor marker go's away.. That was dumb.

_dividebyzero_:
Hide in the bushes and when the light out of range, activate resistance and rip the Gauss rifle off the mount.
"I'll just take this..."

(4)The guard tower seems to be searching the ocean. You wait until  the guards go of to another building and take a vodka break. You than rush to the vehicle, grab the Gauss rifle, than activate resistance and detach the Gauss Rifle from the jeep. (3) Than detaching makes quite a bit of noise, and (6) Both the guards and the watch tower turn towards the truck. (1) You fail to leave the vehicle, so both the guards and the search light see you. (4) You shoot the Gauss Rifle, killing the guard and the light, than proceed to pull out your GRENDEL and rush the 3 guards (5) who are baffled by a Nano-suit soldier on this island. You fire (5)(3)(1) Killing 1 guard, wounding another in the arm, and missing the last. the un-hurt guard fires (3) The shots bounce off your Resistance armor, but drain a lot of energy. You counter-shoot (1)(5)Killing the un-hurt guard but missing the hurt guard. The remaining guard (2) remains hurt and on the ground, begging for mercy. (5) You leave the guard alive, after confiscating his weapons and forcing him to get to the nearest flotation raft. You don't know why you left him alive as you look at him sailing away to the main land. Probably because he looked like it would take him all night to reach the main-land, and by than the operation would be over. You turn off resistance.
-30 energy

SeriousConcentrate:
Sandman looked around to make sure that when he got to the island, he wouldn't be ambushed by anything.
(2)You swim strait to the island, not caring if you get ambushed. (4) Luckily, there are no guards.

adwarf:
COntinue towards objective, but skirt around the base don't go through it.
(1)You run, stealth on, strait through the base. (5) No-one notices you, due to the lack of people in the base. Only 2 Guards near the jeeps? And no guard towers activated? Something is not right. You reach the outside of the center complex un-noticed. You Sit in the door-way and wait for your team to re-group. Orders are orders. You leave stealth on, just in case.
-50 energy

Frelock:
De-activate stealth unless I hear someone coming, then watch the tower and provide sniper support for my comrades if they need it.
(4)No-one is near the tower, so you un-cloak and let your energy recharge. No-one needs sniper supports. Thor, the closest one, has already taken care of the other tower.
+20 energy

Game events: The only person not on the island is Paladin. Shadow is the first to reach the complex. Your orders are to re-group at the door-way of the complex before going in. 

-Thor is near the jeep
-Shadow is in the door-way of the complex
-Sandman is on the beach
-Paladin is close to the island
-Hawkeye is in an empty Guard tower.

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 01:28:41 pm »

Now that he was on land, Sandman made sure all of his guns were fully loaded, then went into the underbrush. Just in case, he kept his suit's mode on Reflex Enhancement but didn't activate it just yet; it would be a waste of energy to do so before he got into a firefight.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2011, 01:52:46 pm »

Shoot the fleeing guard, then deactivate resistance, regenerate, then find an entrance. If I have to fire the Gauss, use my overpowered time-warp.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2011, 03:03:26 pm »

Move in, keeping stealth off unless I hear a hostile.  Try to find a good spot to cover the entire complex.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2011, 03:48:04 pm »

Well I wish my backup would get here Wait for the others.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2011, 10:36:52 am »

Now Just need Talarion. Why is Australia on a different hemesphere?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 12:25:16 am »

I meant set the marker on the beach, my destination, but whatever.

Swin towards the beach.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 11:47:34 pm »

Roll 4

Talarion:
I meant set the marker on the beach, my destination, but whatever.

Swin towards the beach.
(1) It's strange that you're having so much trouble swiomming 10 feet. You dive down and go back up instead of swimming to the island.

_dividebyzero_:
Shoot the fleeing guard, then deactivate resistance, regenerate, then find an entrance. If I have to fire the Gauss, use my overpowered time-warp.
(2)You fire randomly into the ocean with your MAJESTIC, missing the guy completely, as he is out of sight. (5) You find a path that go's strait to the entrance of the complex.

SeriousConcentrate:
Now that he was on land, Sandman made sure all of his guns were fully loaded, then went into the underbrush. Just in case, he kept his suit's mode on Reflex Enhancement but didn't activate it just yet; it would be a waste of energy to do so before he got into a firefight.
(5)You check all corners and towers, but the place is deserted. This makes it easy to run strait to the complex.

adwarf:
Well I wish my backup would get here Wait for the others.
(4)There is no possible way you could fail waiting around. You find Thor and Sandman reach the island, and you stare at Thor's shiny Gauss Rifle.

Frelock:
Move in, keeping stealth off unless I hear a hostile.  Try to find a good spot to cover the entire complex.
(2)You turn on stealth for no good reason. (2) You make it close to the complex before hearing a guard  talking to someone else. You stay in a bush to hear the conversations, turning on your suit's translator.

"...yeah, I don't know why we need to leave this area filled with important information less defended than vodka."
"Shut up! We need men to mobilize a defense for secret attack."
"Da da, that important. But leave area un-defended? It madness!"

You proceed to move closer to the complex, 10 feet away.
-70 energy

Game events: The only person not on the island is Paladin. Shadow is the first to reach the complex, Thor is second, Sandman third,. Your orders are to re-group at the door-way of the complex before going in. 

-Thor is in the door-way of the complex
-Shadow is in the door-way of the complex
-Sandman is in the door-way of the complex
-Paladin is close to the island
-Hawkeye is close to the complex.

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 11:52:14 pm »

Sandman stacked up on the left side of the door to wait for Paladin, Majestic in hand, and kept a close eye out for any hostiles in the area. If he found any, he would activate Reflex Enhancement and use the extra time to aim a headshot through the scope of his gun.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2011, 12:27:49 am »

Enter the complex, via entrance.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2011, 12:53:19 am »

... I'm on the verge of quitting. How the freaking hell can you fail SWIMMING TO A BEACH... when it's known that you can swim and there is no powerful currents... CONSISTENTLY, THREE FREAKING TIMES IN A ROW.

Swim. To. The. God. Damned. BEACH.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2011, 01:18:29 am »

Keep stealth off, and sneak in through the front door guns out incase of an attack.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4