Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Hi I'm new...  (Read 3174 times)

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hi I'm new...
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:56:28 pm »

I'm guessing I post this in here, I've been playing DF for a bit. I made an account once, forgot the name of it. :/
My friend Jacob/Lee showed me this game like about late 2009. I'm from the BL forums if anyone is from there...
So to sum this all up is I'm basically new, my friend is Jacob/Lee and I played DF for a good amount of time.
Ok that is all.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm new...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 10:01:08 pm »

Welcome, I suppose. If there's anyone you need to rely on to be a total jackass, right here, bro! [/Cthulhu Point of View]
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 10:03:26 pm »

Welcome, I suppose. If there's anyone you need to rely on to be a total jackass, right here, bro! [/Cthulhu Point of View]
Ok, well thats good to know.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 10:04:08 pm »

Yeah, just dont be out of line, and you should be okay.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 10:06:32 pm »

Take a look at the forum rules, pay attention to topic rules and don't be hostile or augmentative just for the sake of it if you can help it. Same rules on every message board pretty much.

Also on magma and dwarf jokes, everyones heard them. Do something else instead to be funny if you're thinking otherwise.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:44 pm »

It depends on what you mean by out of line.

Anyway, that aside, welcome to the bay12 forums. Normally it's a pretty chill place I guess, be chill and you will fit right in. I am happy to meet you.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 10:14:16 pm »

Take a look at the forum rules, pay attention to topic rules and don't be hostile or augmentative just for the sake of it if you can help it. Same rules on every message board pretty much.

Also on magma and dwarf jokes, everyones heard them. Do something else instead to be funny if you're thinking otherwise.
Trust me, I'll will read the forum rules.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 10:17:24 pm »

I approve of this message. Also yes, welcome aboard.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 10:26:07 pm »

BL forums?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 10:29:55 pm »

I was going to say.  ... Boy's Love?

Yo, I'm Vector.  Good to have you here.  Er... I figure you'll get to know me soon enough, so there's no further introductions needed from my end =)  And, as for you, I'll be sure to remember.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 10:30:22 pm »

If that's what I think it is, that's pretty uncalled for.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 10:31:38 pm »

If that's what I think it is, that's pretty uncalled for.
It's me being passive aggressive. See my signature for why. And I feel it is called for, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 10:34:37 pm »

It's me being passive aggressive. See my signature for why. And I feel it is called for, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Keep your petty bickering out of the new guy's thread.  Seriously, dude, put a can in it.  If you want to bicker with Cthulhu, fine.  But don't bring it in here and hijack someone else's introduction to further your own silly agenda.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 10:38:35 pm »

At least make it subtle enough that no one will notice.

Anyway, I like said, pretty chill. But do make sure to avoid, ahem, this, and you will be fine.

I welcome you once again.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 10:53:02 pm »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4