Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1305204 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Just give it some attacks that go through terrain. Otherwise one of the best places to fight it will continue to be a boring stretch of flat ground.

Sentient ticked off meteor sounds like the way to go. It could fire meteor heads at you. Triggered after mining a certain amount of meteor.
I like that idea. Like a stronger iCthulhu, but which causes an explosion when it hits the ground, and possibly even destroys the ground. Goodbye flat piece of ground!

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But what if it attacked your base? Or you made arteficial meteor to summon it?
Everybody!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Maybe it should only be able to destroy dirt, stone, clay, and mud, leaving (most) peoples' houses intact.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually I want a giant robot that fights for me... i'd make it out of wood and send it to hell.
Or at least friendly NPC's that don't sit there and get hit. Even if it's useless guards with 12hp and a wooden sword.

I want a lot of things...
Everybody!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd much rather have bosses that destroy terrain than more stupid flying+ignoring wall bosses.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I like that "guards" idea. Maybe in the future when NPC towns are in, you can build your own town and people will come and then you can wage war on the other cities.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Living, expanding towns populated with NPCs would be cool. If you're allies you could waltz into town and watch them trade, build etc. but if you're at war then you get attacked if you come too close by the guards.

I've love to play terraria, or at least try it out though it's probably best that I don't touch it. I've got too many hobbies already!

I love all these sandbox games that seem to be getting more popular than usual. I couldn't live without them

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They'd need to end up being fairly powerful or high in number to balance things out. Perhaps their power or growth could be chosen at worldgen.
Everybody!

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually I want a giant robot that fights for me... i'd make it out of wood and send it to hell.
Or at least friendly NPC's that don't sit there and get hit. Even if it's useless guards with 12hp and a wooden sword.

I want a lot of things...

Or: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYWvBV0Igw
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...huh?
Everybody!

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone know if the devs are doing a large update? And if so when will it be released? I am trying to find a good time to jump back into this game and get my mind blown by all the new stuff.

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1.8 will probably be coming out soon(ish). The majority of what we know about it is that it is a balance update, it'll be changing a ton of stuff at all levels of the game. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's some new stuff in it as well. It's been a few weeks since the last status update.

It's been described as a pretty big update by the devs.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1.8 will probably be coming out soon(ish). The majority of what we know about it is that it is a balance update, it'll be changing a ton of stuff at all levels of the game. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's some new stuff in it as well. It's been a few weeks since the last status update.

It's been described as a pretty big update by the devs.

I guess I should keep waiting until a HUGE content update.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

There's going to be an anti-corruption biome, but it's probably not going to be enough for you. I'd just wait for the update with all the pretty decorative furniture.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 887