Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269194 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged
« Reply #15975 on: March 19, 2018, 11:35:18 am »

Irelia trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZiMNo5-uo&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=8MEAScStrSwtR5xW-6

will update in case they publish the character reveal page today.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15976 on: March 19, 2018, 04:02:44 pm »

That looks like someone saw Yasuo and said: "But what if he dashed even more??"
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15977 on: March 19, 2018, 07:01:36 pm »

yasuo? pls, old Fiora seems more fitting, that new Irelia seems to depend on marking oponents to do it anyways so it probably wont be as cancerous as yasuo.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15978 on: March 20, 2018, 07:21:03 am »

TBH I totally forgot that Fiora was even a thing until you mentioned her XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15979 on: March 20, 2018, 04:55:16 pm »

Irelia champion reveal page:

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-irelia

her new kit seems easier to come around, no more close range stuns out of nowhere or true damage allthought shield based champions (Sion?) will have it harder trading against her. non disruptable channel for W means she can safely get around certain picks in mid too (W may help against Zed or Lux, maybe Veigar too).

anyways, she looks awesome, now i have to remember if i bought her actually. i hope she has a cool homeguard animation like, flying with her blades or something.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:53:09 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15980 on: June 11, 2018, 11:47:06 am »

its been a long time. lot of stuff happened cant point everything but:

-new champion, Pyke "The Bloodharbour Ripper" an assasination themed "support" from Bilgewater.

-Aatrox Rework: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8p_brCVNOA

no info on the last one yet, teaser was just released today but they will probably reveal him tomorrow or something.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15981 on: June 12, 2018, 07:06:12 pm »

Aatrox's Reveal:

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-aatrox

he basically became more focused on using his skills rather than being a melee ADC. yes you still get the blood well, and yes he still has extra sustain. not to mention he gets some additional goodies. i'd call it a serious buff but still has to look at the base stats and everything.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15982 on: June 30, 2018, 09:58:10 am »

Really hate the Aatrox rework, I've been trying to make it work since it hit PBE and it just doesn't work with me, whereas I was an avid player of his old kit. I also hate how he went from calm and collected devil guy to standard orc.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15983 on: July 16, 2018, 11:36:38 am »

rito is working fast it seems.

Akali rework incoming, straight outta Ionia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQMIZkevBc

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15984 on: July 24, 2018, 11:14:45 am »

a new interactive map of Runeterra was released today:

https://map.leagueoflegends.com/en_US

people are already speculating if it means material for a future MMO or something like that (honestly, Rito should have done that a long time ago).

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15985 on: July 24, 2018, 03:14:51 pm »

I also hate how he went from [former qualities] to standard [thing].
I think I feel this way about most lore updates. I feel like their attempts at cleaning up and standardizing things just sort of sucks the flavor out of most of them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15986 on: July 24, 2018, 08:18:30 pm »

Who knew that Jax was Icathian! Surprised me there!

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15987 on: July 25, 2018, 01:04:39 am »

his Icathian ancestry was pointed at some seasons ago, mostly from a color story involving a fight near Demacia that ended with him encountering Fiora. the real meat of the mystery came up with the release of Kai'sa and the new bios for several Void related champions. so he got retconned into a veteran and survivor from the Icathian-Shuriman war and the opening of the Void gate. he somehow became inmortal due to exposure to the void during the fight, allthought he kept his sanity and integrity of mind. his body not so much, thus the mask and others tuff covering him, his body has been warped.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15988 on: July 25, 2018, 09:01:30 pm »

I also hate how he went from [former qualities] to standard [thing].
I think I feel this way about most lore updates. I feel like their attempts at cleaning up and standardizing things just sort of sucks the flavor out of most of them.
This right here. The old lore had some spirit to it. New lore is boring and lifeless in that designed-by-committee way. Not to mention that all the new/reworked champions built around flashy dynamic blah blah blah manage to be less interesting to play with fewer off-meta builds than old mana-starved ones that were functionally less than a half-step away from WC3 custom map heroes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15989 on: July 26, 2018, 05:35:19 pm »

his Icathian ancestry was pointed at some seasons ago, mostly from a color story involving a fight near Demacia that ended with him encountering Fiora. the real meat of the mystery came up with the release of Kai'sa and the new bios for several Void related champions. so he got retconned into a veteran and survivor from the Icathian-Shuriman war and the opening of the Void gate. he somehow became inmortal due to exposure to the void during the fight, allthought he kept his sanity and integrity of mind. his body not so much, thus the mask and others tuff covering him, his body has been warped.
This, of course, is all varying levels of BS. Jax is, and always has been, probably!American. The only question has been which Ninja Turtle he actually is, and what batch of interdimensional shenanigans caused him to end up in LoL land. The choice of weapon and base clothes coloration suggests donnie (who, in some branches of TMNT mess, has tooled around with interdim/time travel technology, giving an obvious means of arrival), but there's other options.

... though I guess he could have been some sort of native turtle species and it's the mutagen that crossed dimensions. Original flavor is more amusing, imo.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067