Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272845 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert - 1.0.0.133
« Reply #7455 on: February 14, 2012, 12:10:26 pm »

Quote from: LoL Wiki
V0.9.22.16:

Despair: health drain increased to 2.3/2.6/2.9/3.2/3.5 from 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3.

I'm guessing the health drain was actually drain instead of damage. The history doesn't show it being removed however, so not sure.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: February 14, 2012, 01:11:51 pm »

Did Amumu's despair ever heal Amumu, or just dealt damage?

I think he would heal with spellvamp

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7457 on: February 14, 2012, 01:20:24 pm »

This was before spellvamp was really a stat that you could gain.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: February 14, 2012, 01:26:17 pm »

This was before spellvamp was really a stat that you could gain.
They must've wrote drain because it's a percentage, and it sounds better? But, it doesn't heal, nor has it ever.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: February 14, 2012, 01:50:46 pm »

Nautilus is AWESOME and HUGE and SO BADASS. First game as him, had people calling him OP. 10/8/17 or something at the end of the game.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: February 14, 2012, 01:54:16 pm »

I haven't looked at the template and am too lazy to do so. What's the playstyle like? ranged/melee? AD or AP? pusher or 1v1 assassin?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:16 pm »

I haven't looked at the template and am too lazy to do so. What's the playstyle like? ranged/melee? AD or AP? pusher or 1v1 assassin?
He's a tank. Maybe a jungler? He unleashes cc onto your team. Lots of it. Like, a ridiculous amount. He'll probably be nerfed a tiny bit. That passive of his... that's the annoying bit. He gets a free half second or so suppress on any enemy he hits. <-- Not fair.

He's like Leona mixed with Blitzcrank.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: February 14, 2012, 02:11:02 pm »

Nautilus actually looks pretty cool.  Also abyssal skin, Black Legion Terminator Nautilus.

Yeah, he's a tank with a shield that's supposed him junglability, but we'll have to wait for Stonewall to see if he's actually a jungler or a "jungler" like release Skarner.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: February 14, 2012, 02:21:07 pm »

Nautilus actually looks pretty cool.  Also abyssal skin, Black Legion Terminator Nautilus.

Yeah, he's a tank with a shield that's supposed him junglability, but we'll have to wait for Stonewall to see if he's actually a jungler or a "jungler" like release Skarner.
Honestly, he looks like he'd fail both jungling and top lane, but his cc looks like it'll make up for it. He's kinda like Amumu in that respect. He pretty much HAS to be jungle, just because of his play style, but he doesn't have the jungle sustain like others do. So... I'm not sure yet. I'll have to see him in action to know for certain.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: February 14, 2012, 03:43:05 pm »

His kit seems like it would be really good for a point defender in Dominion, but I guess people haven't figured him out yet, because I haven't seen a single one not fail in a puddle of hilarious rage. I believe he would be a really nice ganking jungler on SR because of all that god damn CC.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: February 14, 2012, 05:32:53 pm »

Stonewall just put up the first video.  Clothing/5 red sodas.  Wolves, Blue, Wraiths, Wolves, Red, Wraiths, level 4 at 3:55.  I'm not familiar with the new jungle so I don't know how good that is.  Pretty good health throughout, never went below half, though his natural obscene slowness (Slowest base movement and attack speed in the game) would probably still make him vulnerable to good counterjunglers I'd think.
Shoes...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: February 14, 2012, 08:50:45 pm »

He's a tank. Maybe a jungler? He unleashes cc onto your team. Lots of it. Like, a ridiculous amount. He'll probably be nerfed a tiny bit. That passive of his... that's the annoying bit. He gets a free half second or so suppress on any enemy he hits. <-- Not fair.

He's like Leona mixed with Blitzcrank.

To admit that would be a good sales strategy.

Come out with new "overpowered" characters so the Gold people will buy it... then balance them properly.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths - 1.0.0.134
« Reply #7467 on: February 14, 2012, 09:15:16 pm »

You appear to have independently stumbled on Riots sales strategy as understood by about 80% of the LoL community.

Early game Nautilus just hurt people, though I kind of lost my point late game. Could have been my build, don't really know.

(Philo/heart of gold, Mercs treads, Warmogs, Aegis, Frozen heart. Had HoG already made into a Randuins.)
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: February 14, 2012, 11:07:54 pm »

I dunno, what I've seen on streams today seems to be that he's not particularly OP. His jungle clearing is ok, his ganks are pretty good to excellent depending on the situation, and his contribution to teamfights is ok. He can mostly hold his own but people aren't clamoring to pick or ban him. Shen on the other hand...
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: February 15, 2012, 01:40:44 am »

Yeah, nautilus seems balanced to me. Below average jungle with little 1v1 ability, superb ganks. His biggest strength seems to be keeping people from running away. A good Q, attack, E combo can give you absurd sticking power. His ult can just multiply this.

Fun fact: press R on a fleeing shaco to basically negate his deceive. It follows him and stuns him even while stealthed. Funny stories for everyone.

Not ridiculous damage though. His W deals 15-75 per second in AOE but relies on keeping up the shield and getting autoattacks in. His lategame jungle/wave clearing speed is absolutely obscene for a tank, though.
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 1067