Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273404 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Sejuani, that Permaslow Pig - 1.0.0.132
« Reply #7065 on: January 29, 2012, 03:42:09 am »

Why are they nerfing Lee Sin? There's like twelve "squishy" burst casters that need attention and the pick on him.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: January 29, 2012, 05:00:13 am »

OP "squishy" burst casters, better nerf Lee Sin.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: January 29, 2012, 05:22:46 am »

What burst caster is OP?

The white.

Aka LeBlanc.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: January 29, 2012, 05:49:51 am »

I distinctly remember not 3 months ago people were complaining that LeBonk was useless. She hasn't changed at all since then. In fact, she's always been in my mind the AP version of Garen (Or more specifically, the LoL variant of Tiny). Extremely painful to people who have no clue how to deal with them.

Hell, you could always do the Dignitas thing and start with 11 health pots.

You could also buy a full MR page like me and start with 96 MR hue hue hue.... Interestingly, it's how I deal with Garen. Except with armour.

------

Here's some quick tips:

1. You *beat* LeBonk the same way you beat Garen. If you get into late game, you win. If you don't die, you win for sure. Again, same like Garen.

2. Push her lane. She can't do anything about it. Forget everything you know about last hitting. Autoattack and push her all the way to her tower forever. Then you can either leave to gank or just laugh at her as she futilely tries to push back. Same as Garen...

3. LeBonk's damage is very predictable. She is almost the very definition of a burst caster. However, to actually have any chance of victory she MUST kill her target or she will lose. What this means is simple. If she doesn't kill you with her full combo, you will ALWAYS beat her. ALWAYS. Furthermore, unless she has been ultra fed, there's no way for her to kill someone from 100% to 0%. She can't do it. You need to be under 75% health. So stay up in hp, don't let yourself get down. Spam potions. Grab heals. Wait for her to waste her full combo then punish and kill her for her exuberance.

Same as Garen lol...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: January 29, 2012, 07:48:40 am »

So uh, how do I deal with twitch, when I am the only squishy on the map, and he's jungling on the enemy team?

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7071 on: January 29, 2012, 07:52:05 am »

Alright. 100% convinced now.

Warwick is viable again! Whoo! I love it!

With the Ionic Spark, my clear times were the same as Shyvana. And I can't think of anyone better at running around the jungle with full gp/10 build...

Warwick jungle: "Items? You need items to jungle?"

I've been playing WW every now and them for ages, he has always been viable. Always.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: January 29, 2012, 10:04:41 am »

Would Ahri be considered a burst caster? Q+W+R+R(+R out) is quite the amazing burst, though it's not 'instant'.

I've decided top/mid are my 'best' roles. I can fulfill the other three roles in specific cases. (I can farm fine as AD carry, I can passively support as Sora, I can do a nice Leona-Supp if I'm on VOIP, and I can derp around the jungle as Skarner/Lee/Shyv/Sej)

Now I'd like to round out my collection of Mid/Top champs, my attention span is too short to focus on becoming godlike with 1 champ, so I'll stick to those 2 roles and let fate (counterpicking) decide what I play. Plus, imo, by getting to know as much champs as possible, I get better. That said, I'm often quite stumped by deciding what to pick against what, and I feel I need a more rounded line-up.

My go-to top champs:

GP, Cho, Rumble, Nasus, Olaf. (Swain+Vlad). My Riven-fu is not that strong.

My go-to mid champs:

Ahri, Xerath, Malz, Annie, Veigar. (Swain+Vlad). My Cass/Ani-fu is not that strong.

What would you guys recommend to balance out my stable?
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: January 29, 2012, 10:14:00 am »

is it just me or do noone play the new champions after maybe an week?
never seen a single sejuani.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: January 29, 2012, 10:46:58 am »

is it just me or do noone play the new champions after maybe an week?
never seen a single sejuani.

It's probably because they're put out on the free champ rotation a week after their release...

And then no one plays them anymore because they're all 6300. I never see Fizz anymore either.
Also often called Boowells.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7075 on: January 29, 2012, 01:12:13 pm »

They have to be blatantly overpowered to stay in use these days. Besides, Sejuani's a tank. People don't get big fat killstreaks with tanks, and that's all that most of the "must play new champion" crowd seeks, anyways.

I know I'd play them if they weren't all 6300, too. I just don't play LoL enough to get that kind of IP in any reasonable timeframe.

Same as me. I play maybe 1-2 games a day, so it takes me quite a while to make IP.

And I actually am starting to prefer Tanky DPS and tanks. I prefer not dying instantly when the whole enemy team converges on you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: January 29, 2012, 01:24:23 pm »

I still think they should stop making new champs and start fixing old champs.  The champs they've got now fill the roles well enough that new ones feel redundant and end up dying after a few weeks.  We've got a continual stream of uninspired new champs nobody plays, and meanwhile old champs are languishing.  It's gotta be some variety of crime to put Katarina on everything they make but leave her basically unplayed in decent elo
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: January 29, 2012, 01:40:53 pm »

I still think they should stop making new champs and start fixing old champs.

Agreed. There's Evelynn, Sion, and Mundo that need fixing. They've needed fixing for a while now.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7078 on: January 29, 2012, 01:41:31 pm »

I'd say Sejuani is at "Freeweek, Champion is not played much and is only seen rarely". She'll probably become FOTM when a streamer plays her or if she gets buffs.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: January 29, 2012, 01:51:43 pm »

Sejuani is very much like Amumu, just with a bit of an unique spin towards ganking power/jungle stability, away from teamfight dominance somewhat. It is only natural that you rarely see her, as you could just play Amumu.

I look forward to her free week though.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 1067