Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272509 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4770 on: October 19, 2011, 07:43:29 pm »

If they're rolling tanky champs pick Vayne.  Vayne's pretty good in dominion.

Also jeez, these pro players man. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:52:03 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: October 19, 2011, 07:50:23 pm »

Hey brah, the TSM game house is pretty cool, you get to see theoddone being hilarious all the time, plus dyrus is like, a general IRL cooldude/trollface. If instead of TSM + Dyrus it was dyrus + westrice + doublelift I'd squee everytime I watched them trio-queue, even with razelle on the mix because she's a non obnoxiouss gamer girl.

Anyway, already had the the stream link for tree eskimo whiningV8's side of the issue, watching the delishus drama unfold. Because V8's streamers are some of the most annoying out there, only losing to grackis in that aspect.

I'll give you +1 dakkpoint if you acquire me a link to the drunk chaox vid were he complains about the girl tho :3
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:59:02 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: October 19, 2011, 07:54:30 pm »

Hey brah, the TSM game house is pretty cool, you get to see theoddone being hilarious all the time, plus dyrus is like, a general IRL cooldude/trollface. If instead of TSM + Dyrus it was dyrus + westrice + doublelift I'd squee everytime I watched them trio-queue, even with razelle on the mix because she's a non obnoxiouss gamer girl.

Anyway, already had the the stream link for tree eskimo whiningV8's side of the issue, watching the delishus drama unfold. Because V8's streamers are some of the most annoying out there, only losing to grackis in that aspect.
This sounds like Jersey Shore.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: October 19, 2011, 08:10:54 pm »

This sounds like Jersey Shore.
More or less. It's extremely annoying for people who want to watch streams to learn strategies and builds. All the SK streams are like that too. CLG has their own problems (I linked the bigfatjiji girlfriend problems things here awhile back). The only good streams left are fnatic's, but those guys are barely ever streaming and even when they do they only play AP carries. There's Voyboy too.

So yeah, probably the only reason those guys have so many viewers is simply because of all this goddamn drama. It really has become some sort of reality TV show. Same reason why Grackis got so many viewers.

---

Dakk: Don't think there is one. I think there are chatlogs or something. The only reason I know about it is because the LoL community wouldn't shut up about it. A SLUT?! IN REAL LIFE!? OH MY GOD THE WORLD MUST KNOW!

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: October 19, 2011, 08:18:38 pm »

I'd prefer the term ''Enjoyer of this thing called Life''. As long as you're not in a relationship, have fun! Unless you really care about someone, then you're a dick (or slut) if you continue to mess around with others :P

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: October 19, 2011, 09:00:15 pm »

Sooo, V8 sponsors and players are all giving real reasonable answers on it, and it seems phantom started the whole drama almost all by himself. They just wanted him to sit this one out because they didn't feel he was at the top of his game along with the team and they wanted another guy to do his part this time while he want on BUT ITS MAH DREAM mode, and their CEO felt he wasn't being professional about it, given he's only real good with brand and karthus and hasn't learned to play other champs as well as those since.

And Dyrus still manages to troll everyone despite barely having anything to do with it~
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: October 19, 2011, 11:11:24 pm »

Did two bot games to check out Skarner's mana issues and see what they changed.

It's nice that early game he has very little mana issues provided he doesn't spam anything and only uses q on champions. This is a pretty big deal as in the past, if you used Q to harass, you were basically OOM forever. He doesn't need manamune anymore either, just philo stone is enough mana for a long long time. So yeah, his mana issues have mostly been solved. It's not perma free mana forever though (like Talon). If you spam skills, you will still OOM faster than a ragequitter hits the quit game button.

The ult change is really not noticeable at all.

As for damage and all that. It was just bot games, so I can't tell. Seems fine to me though, as you can actually start with Q now and you don't have to worry about E killing the creeps before you can heal off of them.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: October 19, 2011, 11:16:19 pm »

I think I'm getting addicted to counterjungling.  When I finish my route at level 5 I buy boots and a potion.  One day I realized I could also buy a ward.

Then I watched this.

The rest was history.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: October 19, 2011, 11:44:52 pm »

I think I'm getting addicted to counterjungling.  When I finish my route at level 5 I buy boots and a potion.  One day I realized I could also buy a ward.

Then I watched this.

The rest was history.
Wards are OP.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: October 19, 2011, 11:51:47 pm »

For real, their trundle couldn't do shit.  Sure, he had his mutant stone penis and his aoe steroid so I couldn't kill him but I stole all his buffs so it was k
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:49 am »

OH. MY. GOD.

I can't even type properly right now because my hands are shaking so much.

Picture this okay. 10 minutes into random solo queue Dominion. My team has 2 kills. Both mine. Enemy team has 20 kills. Our team's Nexus HP: 53. Enemy team's Nexus HP: 400. The enemy has EVERY. SINGLE. POINT. So yeah, we're pretty fucking fucked. We're the very literary definition of fucked.

Observe:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yes, everyone was level 30. Yes, everyone had over a hundred Dominion games played. Yes, our Rammus had two thornmails. Welcome to solo queue Dominion.

P.s: Graves's smokescreen is so goddamn unfair.

Edit: Whoop, of course, if I continue playing, I just run into leavers. Nice Tribunal Riot. This guy has TWO HUNDRED Dominion leaves. Congrats on your working system. Oh, what's that? That's NORMAL you say. Oh geez, why didn't you tell me. Oh wow, looks like you're right. The other leaver had TWO HUNDRED Dominion leaves too. I love you Riot.

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: October 20, 2011, 05:14:33 am »

Dominion really is sporadic sometimes! But man, congratulations to coming out victorious after that incredibly daunting situation!

Also, I totally agree with you. Graves isn't OP in the least bit, but his smokescreen's a hell of a bitch during team fights. It's so disruptive and what-not. It makes me want to grab him purely for that skill, even with any ensuing nerfs to come. "WHERED EVERY G-- 'You have been slain.'"

I hate, absolutely HATE leavers more so than I do feeders. I don't understand how random the Tribunal is. Some people complain about getting suspended or whatever after a few leaves, and others, do it every game when things get bad.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: October 20, 2011, 09:04:00 am »

I think a bit of drama goes a long way to make this a _real_ sport. Where would f1 racing be without scandals, where would [insert random sport] be without [insert bad thing here]. It doesn't really detract or add anything useful. Just... adds a 'lil spice.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: October 20, 2011, 09:46:26 am »

For real, their trundle couldn't do shit.  Sure, he had his mutant stone penis and his aoe steroid so I couldn't kill him but I stole all his buffs so it was k
He came to gank bot with both of us at half health or less. He gets about 2 inches to whoever it was else on bot, and I (Morgana) snare him, doing half of his health. Wut? I'm sure we could have killed him if we wanted to, but we didn't, because Singed was too busy feeding us and flashing into my snares, while... whoever else was down there did nothing. I pretty much laughed as I was fighting their Graves and I was exhausted and STILL doing as much damage as him. This was after I bursted him down to half health and figured it wasn't worth being killed to kill him. So I let Cthulu finish him off. Always funny. Oh, and I forgot to shield. Like always.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: October 20, 2011, 10:05:54 am »

So I've got my tank.  It's Cho'gath, of course.

Now I need a support.  I only have three runepages and I don't want to spend the RP for the runepage bundle yet, so I was hoping for a support that could hopefully use a standard AP or tanky AP runepage.

Any good ones I should try, preferably that won't require another runepage?  I have Soraka, Taric, Kayle, Alistar, and Blitzcrank as the most obvious choices.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 1067