Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273948 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3585 on: August 28, 2011, 10:51:23 pm »

So, after experiencing the horrible that is Skarner, I'm actually quite pleased with Talon. Fairly slow to start but his W is extremely spammable, and makes it somewhat easier to lane. A scaling silence on his E would be nice, rather than a flat 1 second at all levels, and I'm not sure if his ultimate is not supposed to hit with every blade on return or not, but it would be slightly overpowered if he did. Easily over a thousand damage.

I thought the number of blades that hit them had no effect on your damage? Hit them with one blade, get the full damage listed on the ult, hit them with a load of them, get the same damage?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: August 28, 2011, 11:05:00 pm »

Well, I need to work on my positioning regardless. I tend to only hit them with one or two rather than the full amount; if they run even a little bit around me then it doesn't hit them. I tend to use it more for escaping anyway.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: August 29, 2011, 12:10:11 am »

It allows damage from like 2 of the blades going each way, I think?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: August 29, 2011, 08:54:11 am »

Voyboy's Renekton build. . . it's so utterly unstoppable.  Seriously, if you play Renekton and don't use Voyboy's build, you need to first slap yourself, then have an existential crisis, then be all like "As I live, all will die," maybe even "Nasus will not escape me forever," if you think you can handle that level of pwnage.  I've played 3 or 4 game with just Voyboy's itemization and I have done awesome everytime. 

Renekton es #1! Dash up all the time, never die always kill!  Huehuehuehue!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: August 29, 2011, 11:06:19 am »

I still prefer AD runes and leveling W for Absolute Lane Power but I imagine as far as Sustain Meta goes, he has to level Q to keep up with a Philosopher Stoner.

But yes, it's true, Renekton really IS as strong as I've always said. </bitter>
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: August 29, 2011, 11:34:52 am »

Balanced games are really cool.

Only problem is I died EVERY SINGLE TEAMFIGHT! I was the tank, sure, but seriously, I always jumped in, got hit by everything, got the shit kicked outta me by Vaynes true damage, and then when it was looking like I would escape, the enemy Morde ults me, must have been killed by that ult like 5 times.

One cool teamfight was a 4v5 at baron. Our Morde ults Vayne that was in the wrong place, and turns the fight into a 5v4. Vayne, in that case being our only AD carry, kicks the shit out of the enemy team who had itemized against magic.

There was a lot of hilarity with minions. The enemy team won a teamight with the losses being 4-5. The survivor takes out our top inhib, but at the same time, their mid inhib was down, and the minions had pushed hard into the base. They lost their last inhib towers with that. It happened to our team too, bot inhib turret almost fell and we lost a nexus tower in another teamfight.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: August 29, 2011, 04:38:58 pm »

I almost single-handedly won a 4v5 with Renekton earlier.  I had more than half my teams kills and I started off solo laning against Gragas and Cho.  I can't stress enough how pro Voyboy's build is.  We lost in the end, boy was it close though.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: August 29, 2011, 05:05:07 pm »

How low does ELO go?
I think I'm about to find out...

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: August 29, 2011, 07:42:43 pm »

80 minute game  >:(
With the most retarded team ever. Jesus, what a flame-fest.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: August 29, 2011, 08:24:16 pm »

vOv can't jungle anymore, solo lanes dying all the time, even after 2 succesful ganks.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: August 29, 2011, 09:48:46 pm »

Free week champs updated.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: August 30, 2011, 02:58:52 am »

Hey all of you EU folks!

I have in my possession thanks to a gracious forumgoer a code for a movespeed quint and crit damage mark that's been used in NA but should still be good over on that continent. Since I'm not on the European servers, I don't need it.

Does anyone particularly need these two runes or runes to fill your empty page spaces? Lemme know and I'll either pick out whoever justifiably needs it or use random.com if anyone could use it.
I am currently level 29. Planning on getting a full set of MS quints when I hit 30 but it would take the vast majority of my IP. Not to mention that my other runes are a mess.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: August 30, 2011, 04:19:21 am »

So what's up with Karth being disabled?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: August 30, 2011, 04:22:28 am »

Apparently, from what I hear, the newest patch created an AoE bug where some AoE ranges are much larger than they are supposed to be.

I think Cassiopeia's disabled, too, for the same reason Karthus is.
Also often called Boowells.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: August 30, 2011, 07:28:44 am »

My stubbornness to acknowledge the bug comes back to bite me in the rear, I see. I, for one, don't mind not seeing any Karthuses, but.

I did experience it firsthand, though. Got whacked by Amumu's ult when I was more than clear of it. I still can't comprehend how Riot could screw up AoE in a patch that never altered it, but this IS Riot we're talking about.

Remember that big series of patches where they tweaked charge skills (And Blitz's pull) to make your champ auto-attack the target?

Yeah, one of the patches since then broke them all again. Hell, it even broke those that hadn't been changed during the patches, like Leona's Zenith Blade.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 1067