Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274129 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3360 on: August 22, 2011, 04:28:08 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Erryday I'm farmin'

Sivir is Umiman Tier
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: August 22, 2011, 04:34:30 am »

Farm farm farm, don't give a crap about anything else!

Push forever and win like a boss~ Sivir tier is the best tier!

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:23 am »

No tickle with traps in bushes?

Also, I think I need to buy ap runes for rumble :/

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: August 22, 2011, 07:52:32 am »

I'm going to like playing taric solo top even more now.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: August 22, 2011, 09:06:54 am »

I had a dream there was a new summoner spell that made you temporarily Undying Rage against turrets.  You still took damage as normal but for the duration turrets couldn't put you below 1hp.

Divin' erryday.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3365 on: August 22, 2011, 11:20:44 am »

Simple question time: Do you guys listen to music while playing?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: August 22, 2011, 11:24:54 am »

When I'm playing alone I do, but I usually only play with friends using Skype. Otherwise I put my entire music library on shuffle and just let it go.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: August 22, 2011, 11:33:08 am »

Not at all, I rely on in-game sound effects far to much to drown them out with music.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3368 on: August 22, 2011, 12:00:10 pm »

Not at all, I rely on in-game sound effects far to much to drown them out with music.

in TF2 kinda same, if you have music on you don't know when a spy strikes.

However, I usually listen to it as it greatly reduces stress. And hey, when a kickass song gets on at the right moment, my stats are increased.

In case interested, my playlist: Too bad Youtube allows only 200 videos, I had to make a second playlist. It isn't full enough to use it much though, as it would cycle trough same songs too often.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: August 22, 2011, 12:16:35 pm »

I just found the second most retarded person in League of Legends.  He would be the first but this was just plain density, where Mordekaiser's leading the enemies to me was almost malevolent stupidity.

Jungling Nocturne, with another Nocturne jungling for the enemy.  I get wolves, head to wraiths and walk in on Noc killing my wraiths.  I attack him, confident I'll win because Annie is heading back to mid after ganking top (Remember that, it's a sign of things to come).

I ping.

I ping again.

I shout ANNIE

Nothing.  She walks right past us.  I realize I'm not going to get any help and start to run, but it's too late, he kills me.  Annie suddenly realizes he's here and kills him.  Fuck you Annie. 

Anyway, the sign of things to come.  That gank was the first of many.  My entire team spent the entire game roaming.  No towers were taken.  They just tried to gank, let Cho'gath free-farm until he was four levels above everyone else, the enemy Noc showed up and got some kills, pretty soon he was crazy fed, 25 minute surrender and I'm raging.  Also, because our Annie apparently didn't feel she'd gone full retard yet, bought Mejai's Soulstealer when she was 1-5.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: August 22, 2011, 01:07:10 pm »

Hahaha, one of the pro streamers finally realized how broken Nasus is right now. Soon, word of mouth will spread and you'll see Nasus in every single game.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: August 22, 2011, 02:02:58 pm »

Links?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: August 22, 2011, 02:50:17 pm »

why the hell does he keep saying he is laggin when he is actually switching his music?  The hell.
Nom nom nom

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: August 22, 2011, 03:35:56 pm »

I...umm... I actually lost with Nasus. We had a Teemo and a Yi who didn't do much and died a lot. But it's all cool. The enemy had to deal with the most annoying Akali ever. At the end of the game, several of us badmouthed Akali and I metaphorically fistbumped Maokai for being a goddamn SURVIVAH. Other than that, I had highest kills, lowest deaths, highest assists. Although... I bet we could've won had I been a bit smarter with that teleport. At one point, there was a major minion rush at the bottom inhibitor. My teleport was up, but I teleported to mid without thinking too much. If I had teleported to the minion rush, I probably could've gotten the inhibitor destroyed.

But yeah, bro fistbump at the end of games with the opponent helps keep a cool head.

EDIT: Also, just checked out Dyrus' Livestream and he's playing an AP Nasus. It occurs to me that this is completely viable. Considering that Siphon Strike can gain power without AD, you can just stack AP and convert that AP to damage with Lichbane and make the Spirit Fire a nuke. I... did not even consider this. I'll try it sometime later.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:49:45 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 1067