Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274293 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3135 on: August 15, 2011, 02:44:18 pm »

Blargh.

Failed so hard right now. Im horrible against blitz.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: August 15, 2011, 02:51:56 pm »

Udyr is OP top. You guys should try it. Turtle = infinite healing and regeneration. Tiger tears things apart even if you don't build damage (you don't need to, just build wriggles). Bear to escape from any and all situations. Pheonix is irrelevant.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: August 15, 2011, 03:09:39 pm »

And next Skarner game I go 4/0/2.

WTF was up with that bad game.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: August 15, 2011, 03:41:12 pm »

I just played a few games with Malz for old time's sake.

Holy shit, I can't believe there was a period of time where the thought "Man, Brand is way better than Malz" went through my head.

I mean sure, Brand has his strengths (Brand+Galio=gg) but Malz was my main when I was winning 8/10 games.  It's clear who I was meant for.
Shoes...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: August 15, 2011, 06:37:38 pm »

Blitzcrank Champion Spotlight

Weird, that's all I have to say. No remake, no new sweet skin recently. I guess Phreak is just picking up all the champions that don't have one because there aren't any remade champions this week.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: August 15, 2011, 07:13:29 pm »

I haven't heard anything more about Kayle. I mean, they fixed the MR/Armor shredding stuff, right, so it works properly? How's Kayle doing now?

Moreover, looking at the patch notes now, Kayle had her shred capabilities buffed slightly.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 07:19:12 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: August 15, 2011, 07:25:07 pm »

To be quite honest I played Kayle so little I don't even remember the old way.

I just know umiman says it was more of a heavy nerf, although she still seems to do a ton with her E.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: August 15, 2011, 07:43:56 pm »

She's OKAY, although not nearly as powerful as she was before. (Roflstomp Kayle the Paintrain) Now she's just sort a DPS/Support character, and there are champions in the game that do what she does better. :/

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: August 15, 2011, 08:08:49 pm »

I just know umiman says it was more of a heavy nerf, although she still seems to do a ton with her E.
Yeah, I used to play her quite a bit. Compared to what she was, it's quite a huge nerf in some ways. Especially in terms of damage. Numerically speaking, this new Kayle is about half as strong as the old one.

The offside is that her early game really is that much better. So you can make of that what you will.

Also, any character that can make something invulnerable  can be inherently broken in the right hands. So even though I consider it a huge nerf, she still has a lot of potential depending on the teamcomp. E.g: 3 tanks + Kayle + Vayne. If all Kayle does is ult Vayne every single fight, it would be very brutal.

Edit: Today, my ranked ELO went up by 23.... after SEVEN GAMES. Deerp.... I'm only getting miniscule amounts of ELO after each win.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: August 15, 2011, 08:49:05 pm »

its annoying, aparantly i'm bad at ranked since my elo keeps droping(normal games is not bad where i have 158 wins and 141 losses)...it maybe because i have a hard time finishing enemy players but i tend to get lots of assists though...
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:15 pm »

Yeah, I used to play her quite a bit. Compared to what she was, it's quite a huge nerf in some ways. Especially in terms of damage. Numerically speaking, this new Kayle is about half as strong as the old one.

The offside is that her early game really is that much better. So you can make of that what you will.

Also, any character that can make something invulnerable  can be inherently broken in the right hands. So even though I consider it a huge nerf, she still has a lot of potential depending on the teamcomp. E.g: 3 tanks + Kayle + Vayne. If all Kayle does is ult Vayne every single fight, it would be very brutal.

Edit: Today, my ranked ELO went up by 23.... after SEVEN GAMES. Deerp.... I'm only getting miniscule amounts of ELO after each win.

Maybe not so much Kayle + Vayne. Vayne would still get shut down by CC, if I'm not mistaken, plus the ult only lasts 3 seconds at max level.

Now Morgana Black Shield + Kayle ult.... hmmmmmmmmm!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: August 15, 2011, 09:00:29 pm »

Now Morgana Black Shield + Kayle ult.... hmmmmmmmmm!

A friend of min mains Kayle, and yeah. Morgana+Kayle in a team (or lane) together kick serious arse, though he plays Kayle like a bitch and keeps stealing my low-health minions on my pool, so we don't usually do that lane pairing.

Once teamfights come around, it's hilarious. Someone becomes immune to everything ever for a few seconds, then has a few seconds of CC and magic damage protection.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: August 15, 2011, 09:28:44 pm »

Also, new champion rotation. I'm enjoying this. I've gotten close to 3150 IP and I've been bothering about which champion to get, among Sona, Lux, and Warwick. Among others, there's Maokai, who's just goddamn AWESOME either way. I typically win with Maokai.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:35:19 pm by Knirisk »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: August 15, 2011, 09:31:59 pm »

I should probably use jungle Maokai since he's free.

He basically gets Warwick's ult at level 2. Makes for awesome ganks.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 1067