Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274631 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2685 on: August 07, 2011, 06:51:33 am »

Nashor's tooth then, and i do hope that his abilities scale off of multiple sources, not just a single one like most new champs have been.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: August 07, 2011, 07:15:48 am »

Got my Elo score finally, 1365 and this is only playing solo queue, Jarvan and Taric FTW!!
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:35 am »

Its interesting how an enemy team could 1v1 every single member of our team, and yet end every teamfight with 1 survivor and our team with 3.

I blame the fact that they had less CC. Plus we had Fiddle.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: August 07, 2011, 08:45:31 am »

Its interesting how an enemy team could 1v1 every single member of our team, and yet end every teamfight with 1 survivor and our team with 3.

I blame the fact that they had less CC. Plus we had Fiddle.

AoE damage and CC are the gods of teamfights, even if your AD carry is fed to the point where they can two-shot most of their team.

I had a game where the teamfights went in the best way possible for me (Akali) The teams would come together, then break off into 1v1 duels scattered around the lane. I got a triple or a quadrakill every single team fight.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: August 07, 2011, 10:24:03 am »

that sound like you killsteal as hell dude.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: August 07, 2011, 10:28:44 am »

that sound like you killsteal as hell dude.

My burst came in waves of well over a thousand damage every couple of seconds. Kills 2 3 and 4 were still well over half health before I jumped onto their faces.

Kill 1 was usually their Cait and happened in a singe Jump+Q+Lich's Bane Autoattack+E.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: August 07, 2011, 10:39:19 am »

It's not ksing when the kser is a snowballer (Like Akigagak's akali) or the carry.  It's an investment in the team's victory.
Shoes...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: August 07, 2011, 11:33:05 am »

I usually dont like stomps, but this last one was ridicilous as hell.

It started off with me(ali) and Twitch getting like 4 kills on the top-soloing fiddle. Then suddenly a Jax comes to hold the lane. He was 3 levels lower than me(and everyone) and got very easily killed. Their jungling Amumu held the lane too, and died I think twice.

After we took the tower down top, we started randomly running around. Everyone on my team was fed and derping around. The enemy team had gathered into a single group and running around in their own jungle. Two of our own attacked them by themmselves(both seperately) and died, which resulted in 3 of them being very low. So I flashed to them, headbutted the nearest member and pulverized once I reached their team, mimicking a Malphite ult. TRIPLE KILL! I think I got killed by their mumu(dude went 13/5/7 in a complete roflstomp). I bought a Needlessly Large Rod with the triple kill money.

Onwards, their people keep dying, 3 members of our team layed siege on bot and the entire enemy team was defending the tower. So, me and twitch pushed lanes. He pushed mid and I pushed top. We both got a tower. After that the enemy team broke the siege and killed everyone except me. They didnt even get a turret.

At some point we aced them. 2 members of our team go b, and the other 3 push down their inhib tower. Then we get caught, cant do crap cause im OOM and end up as the only survivor. Later we aced them again and the EXACT same thing happened. Two peeled off and we push down their inhib. I am OOM again and end up as the only survivor.

And then, last teamfight at baron, just to show how fed we were, I completely derp around and accidentally let Katarina ult 2 times(her passive) for the whole duration, Fiddles gets an ult off too. And everything goes pretty much perfectly for them. We aced them, and lost only 2 people.

TL;DR: My team was completely retarded, running around on their own and getting killed, Ryze was constantly complaining that every single mistake was gonna cost us the game, while he himself got a Thornmail against an all-AP team. And we won purely because everyone on our team was so fed we could afford it.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: August 07, 2011, 02:08:28 pm »

I didn't have a huge problem with the sustain meta, and I wasn't sure about the rumored nerfs to self-heals until I laned against Alistar and Yorick.

Fuck self heals.  Get rid of every form of healing except potions.  Let the world burn, holy fuck that was retarded.
Shoes...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: August 07, 2011, 02:11:51 pm »

I didn't have a huge problem with the sustain meta, and I wasn't sure about the rumored nerfs to self-heals until I laned against Alistar and Yorick.

Fuck self heals.  Get rid of every form of healing except potions.  Let the world burn, holy fuck that was retarded.

new ultimate troll build: health pot malphite.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:43 pm »

AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: August 07, 2011, 02:34:28 pm »

Self-heals are not getting touched. It's major healers that are getting changed. This means Sona, Soraka, Taric, Nidalee, etc.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: August 07, 2011, 02:39:51 pm »

So what do you do when you go up against sustain lanes other than last hit for 20 minutes while watching the paint on your wall dry?

That was the real problem, it wasn't that they were strong (I mean they were, but I could harass them pretty easily), it was that it was fucking boring because there was no point harassing them.  All there was to do was sit there and last hit.
Shoes...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: August 07, 2011, 02:42:54 pm »

So what do you do when you go up against sustain lanes other than last hit for 20 minutes while watching the paint on your wall dry?
I play as the sustain lanes, but generally the people I go up against die.

Also, 4 win streak of easy victories. Seriously, last game was almost perfect(no deaths) cept I headbutted my stupid ass into the spawn turret at the last 5 seconds.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: August 07, 2011, 02:44:23 pm »

All there was to do was sit there and last hit.

Welcome to League of Legends.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1067