Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275176 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2070 on: July 26, 2011, 03:03:29 pm »

that fuc riot give us rp as compsenaton like u did to urope
Kekekeke good to be swedish.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: July 26, 2011, 03:16:04 pm »

This new kayle is fun, the base damage on rightous fury plus the slows and hastes make her alot more powerful in the ealrygame, altough her new passive is derp +1
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: July 26, 2011, 03:24:33 pm »

Is no one else crashing before the load screen?
Shoes...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: July 26, 2011, 03:26:31 pm »

seems like you get the patch before europe. strange.
Edit: AAAAARRRGGH goddammit russians use english.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: July 26, 2011, 04:29:36 pm »

seems like you get the patch before europe. strange.

It's the usual practice, isn't it ?
EU East still doesn't even have a set date for the patch maintenance.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: July 26, 2011, 04:49:27 pm »

Tried Leona for a few matches today, she is very fun, you don't do almost any damage but your utility is just amazing, one thing that i have noticed is that she is an insanely good push assister.Smack a minion wave with your W and let your partner use any of his AOE skills to trigger your passive, whole wave wiped out :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: July 26, 2011, 05:05:48 pm »

Finally got a chance to try Urgot multiplayer.

Got shut down mid by Cait, big time.  Is Cait good against Urgot or am I just bad at him?  This is the first time I've done this bad.

Or has he been nerfed?  I'm completely useless right now, she just takes the grenade and keeps shooting while I'm hitting her with acid seekers.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:07:53 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: July 26, 2011, 05:08:06 pm »

Very few Champions can beat Caitlyn in a lane. Urgot is one of them but it's not surprising that she'd blow you away your first time trying it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: July 26, 2011, 05:21:09 pm »

One thing that may have helped was I had to reinstall and apparently that lost my masteries.  Shit.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: July 26, 2011, 06:06:14 pm »

That's Caitlyn's natural talent. She is supposed to win her lane. If she started with boots, she'd probably give Urgot a hard time too. It's kinda why I like playing as her. With the Corki nerf, Caitlyn is probably now the single strongest laner among all the AD carries. In my opinion anyway. Miss Fortune is pretty up there too, but MF has no natural escape or natural wards, which is why I prefer Caitlyn.

By the way, I'm so freaking happy they nerfed Udyr. I never understood why tank Udyr could do more damage in 20 minutes than Bloodrazor Warwick in 40 minutes. It was ridiculous.

Edit: More mathcraft over Kayle
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tl;dr: Kayle's damage only exceeds old Kayle's damage right now until you get 50AP. Past that point, old Kayle did more damage.

Also, apparently Tryndamere got super nerfed because of that new passive.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: July 26, 2011, 08:05:14 pm »

Tl;dr: Kayle's damage only exceeds old Kayle's damage right now until you get 50AP. Past that point, old Kayle did more damage.

Also, apparently Tryndamere got super nerfed because of that new passive.

You're forgetting that Kayle's E has bigger splash and is up more often due to the shortened cooldown.

And Trynd's best case scenario was nerfed, yeah. But his worst case scenario was nerfed and his consistency was improved a ton. Playing him a bit, I'd have to say it's a buff overall.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: July 26, 2011, 08:19:36 pm »

Just had a bad bad bad game.  I went Ashe, I'm putting Urgot on the backburner as he's above my caliber right now.  I still want him, but I played another game with him and while his harass is hilarious I'm just not good enough yet to make him work.

Anyway, bad game.  I was Ashe, mid, outlaned Annie pretty hard but didn't start getting kills on her until I had my ult.

Fast forward a half hour and we're winning by a lot, their fiddlesticks is terribad, constantly wasting his ult.  Everyone else is okay and their Ezreal is pretty good, once took me and Zilean both out with his ult.  Unfortunately, they have one baddie and we have two.  Our Cho'gath and Malzahar constantly ran way ahead of the rest of the group, I think they got ganked from the jungle three times doing that, leaving the rest of us undermanned and unable to push. 

Ended up checking baron just before they killed him, tried to steal it with crystal arrow but couldn't.  We lost.  Son of a bitch.

Not bad like bg, bad like heartbreaking.

As for Trynd, there was a trynd on the other team.  He was pretty strong and I was toast if he caught me, and he ended up slipping up behind the nexus and killing it before the surviving team members could bring him down.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: July 26, 2011, 08:27:06 pm »

You're forgetting that Kayle's E has bigger splash and is up more often due to the shortened cooldown.
Kayle's E past level 3 was always permanently up.

Also, I didn't do the math there. And if you check with what the devs are saying, they're already prepping to buff her. Not even a day after release. Gotta wonder about their test realms. Maybe it's full of crappy players (e.g: Riot staff).

Anyway, the thread is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1022118

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: July 26, 2011, 10:04:54 pm »

Kayle's E past level 3 was always permanently up.

Also, I didn't do the math there. And if you check with what the devs are saying, they're already prepping to buff her. Not even a day after release. Gotta wonder about their test realms. Maybe it's full of crappy players (e.g: Riot staff).

Anyway, the thread is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1022118

1) I had something typed out for this but deleted it. In short, no, her E was not always permanently up ever. At max level with max CDR, there was a .8 second gap. At moderate to low levels and with less CDR, the gap increases noticeably and starts to lose you more kills.

2) I've read about every red post made today, and all I've seen are about five "Thanks to the remake, we can actually buff her if she proves overpowered."

And their test realms are a lot more accurate than they're given credit for - remember "Yorick is a useless piece of trash champion that is the worst, most useless champion in the game"? Riot thought he was pretty balanced, but the players said differently so Riot was like "Eh, I guess we were wrong. Moderate buffs instead of small buffs." And then Yorick became one of the best champions in the game.

And remember Gragas? They nerfed him a while back and everyone was whining about why Riot would nerf a champion that was already terrible. Then Shushei dominated with "useless" Gragas at Dreamhack. Stuff like this happens regularly. I'd say the community is full of terrible players, not Riot.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: July 26, 2011, 10:23:57 pm »

The thing is, Gragas required you to completely outplay your opponents. I used to be able to do pretty well with him, but since the nerfs his laning is terrible, so I find it hard to play him at all.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 1067