Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275170 times)

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2040 on: July 26, 2011, 03:53:08 am »

The most significant change in the patch is right here:
Udyr
Fixed a bug where turtle stance was healing off of the damage dealt by Madred's Razor.

Damn, that was annoying.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: July 26, 2011, 04:02:33 am »

So, originally, when I first started playing LoL, my favorite character was typically Tristana. After a while, I started trying new champs and getting more skilled 'n' such.

After returning to Tristana, I discover... holy shit, she can do crazy damage. The raw physical damage output is just incredible. I had forgotten why people constantly instalock carries.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 26, 2011, 04:31:11 am »

So, originally, when I first started playing LoL, my favorite character was typically Tristana. After a while, I started trying new champs and getting more skilled 'n' such.

After returning to Tristana, I discover... holy shit, she can do crazy damage. The raw physical damage output is just incredible. I had forgotten why people constantly instalock carries.
Ayup.

You should see Sirian play her. Scary shit. I'd literally never even considered getting Wriggle's Lantern on a ranged carry before but now it's literally part of my core build on almost all of them after he demonstrated how awesome it is.

Actually... I kinda buy Wriggles on almost everybody now... I used to when it used to give lifesteal off the proc then kinda stopped for some reason. But now I started again because it's still a pretty awesome item.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 26, 2011, 04:43:07 am »

Attack speed teemo with one is just plain ol fun.

I think wriggles is probably the best value for money item you can get on any form of atack damage carry.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:45:31 am by Nilocy »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: July 26, 2011, 04:53:26 am »

Free Malza week <3

This guy is just so much rape i can't help but smile the whole time i'm playing him :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 26, 2011, 05:04:34 am »

Im just wondering, does LoL crash anyone elses internet?

I dont know what to call it besides a crash. All programs with the exception of Firefox seem to work, but firefox cant connect. It usually clear itself up once I force PMB.exe and the rads user kernel to close through the task manager, but this time I had to restart. Twice.

This is incredibly annoying.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: July 26, 2011, 07:16:16 am »

I dont know what to call it besides a crash. All programs with the exception of Firefox seem to work, but firefox cant connect. It usually clear itself up once I force PMB.exe and the rads user kernel to close through the task manager, but this time I had to restart. Twice.

I would suggest un-installing Pando Media Booster. I've noticed that my internet was slowing to a crawl as of late, and it's all due to PMB, which is, essentially, a p2p client. As far as I know, after you've installed the game, it may no longer be needed, so I've removed it myself.

Would be a laugh, though, if I wouldn't be able to install the new patch when it hits.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 26, 2011, 07:20:12 am »

Pando Media Booster is sneaky client to share your game with everyone else trying to download it thus giving the company free BW to distribute there game
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: July 26, 2011, 07:41:59 am »

This happened to me, and the fix was to start the patcher, click the two gears in the top right of the window, and uncheck the box that says "Allow Peer to Peer Transfer".
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 26, 2011, 08:52:48 am »

I find AS Kog'maw to be particularly awesome.
Once you get Madred's Bloodrazors, you dominate.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:48 am »

I dealt with one of those yesterday as Cho'Gath.

Fucking worst game ever.
Shoes...

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 26, 2011, 11:08:37 am »

It seems we always end up doing trollbuilds when we get a good B12 premade going.  It would be nice to have a regular game once in a while.

Also, are there any level 30 players on the NA server with mics who want to try ranked arranged matches?

I have a mic and would be down for trying some ranked matches. My LoL username is Slapfish.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 26, 2011, 11:10:42 am »

Actually... I kinda buy Wriggles on almost everybody now... I used to when it used to give lifesteal off the proc then kinda stopped for some reason. But now I started again because it's still a pretty awesome item.

Yeah, at first I was doubtful, but now I can kinda see why it's such an awesome item. It costs almost as much as a B.F. sword and yet has way more utility. However, one question: does the ward come back instantly after it disappears? The Wriggle's Lantern information thing says that it can make a ward lasting 3 minutes, but then says that the item has a 3 minute cooldown.
Also often called Boowells.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:41 am »

The ward goes away at the same second as the cooldown on the item finishes, letting you place another one straight away. So if you don't move from your lane, you basically have an infinite-duration ward if you always put it in the same place.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:58 am »

Yeah, at first I was doubtful, but now I can kinda see why it's such an awesome item. It costs almost as much as a B.F. sword and yet has way more utility. However, one question: does the ward come back instantly after it disappears? The Wriggle's Lantern information thing says that it can make a ward lasting 3 minutes, but then says that the item has a 3 minute cooldown.

You can have a ward up permanently. When you place the ward the item goes on cooldown.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1067