Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275196 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2025 on: July 25, 2011, 10:23:16 pm »

My commentary on the patch

Annie nerfs: Warranted. This and the doublecast fix should make her close to good.

Cass buff: Haha, extra utility! Cass is awesome.

Corki nerfs: And his reign as best AD carry has ended, ushering in the age of actually having multiple possible ranged DPS picks instead of him or Ashe.

Kayle: This doesn't really look like a nerf or a buff. Considering she was actually seeing a little competitive play, I'm assuming she was okay power-wise. And if this takes a bit of her lategame power in exchange for early game boosts then she should be a lot more viable. Also I'd like to note that she looks a lot more fun to play now. I will be trying her once I get her for free with the Season 1 skin.

Tryndamere: YEAHHHHHHHHHH

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: July 25, 2011, 10:27:25 pm »

Cassiopeia

Miasma now gives persistent vision in the area where cast

Oooh, quite a nice 'buff' there, quite a punishing way to check a bush there. Glad I bought her long ago, and hopefully the fervor over her since she was free has died down a bit.

Also looks like one of the major changes to Kayle have been the mana costs, she looks like it'll be much cheaper to keep her spells going out, and a bit of an interesting nerf to Yorick as well. I'm not quite the pro here, but what are the opinions of the rest of you?

Edit: Seems like penguin put his in. It would be nice to see more AD carries on the field than Ashe and Corki. Kinda wish Trist would get a buff. As it is, she really needs to be carried to succeed, and I feel her passive isn't of much use. IIRC, me and a friend compared hers and Caitlyn's range at lvl 18, and Trist only barely outranges her. And massively under-ranged her at the lower levels.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:31:44 pm by TwilightWalker »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: July 25, 2011, 10:37:39 pm »

Massive QQ about the Yorick nerfs. They're really not horrible. I'm not going to stop playing him, at least.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: July 25, 2011, 10:41:31 pm »

Massive QQ about the Yorick nerfs. They're really not horrible. I'm not going to stop playing him, at least.

They're probably not enough, really. It's a minor nerf on the level of the Annie nerf this patch and the GP nerf from the last patch.

In other news:
Woo, Galio health buff! Woo, eyeblast buff! Boo, armour nerf!
FUCK YOU, Cass buff!
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: July 25, 2011, 10:42:01 pm »

Trist is pointless now.  Her ult is a regular ability for Vayne, her bonus range passive is meh and she's consistently outranged by Kog, and her jump works best when she's jumping where she shouldn't be.

She needs some love.

Yorick is just being fixed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: July 25, 2011, 10:43:34 pm »

Yay Yorick nerfs!

It was much needed I think. I think it's a good patch. Nothing that was unexpected. I'm curious about that Tryndamere passive change though.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: July 25, 2011, 10:52:47 pm »

Yay Yorick nerfs!

It was much needed I think. I think it's a good patch. Nothing that was unexpected. I'm curious about that Tryndamere passive change though.

I'm wondering if there's going to be anything changing for Renekton, since passive is basically "I use Rage".
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: July 25, 2011, 10:55:47 pm »

All the QQing for Yorick Nerfs.

Something building off of AP? Dammit, now you actually lose something from just stacking AD forever.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: July 25, 2011, 10:57:03 pm »

Trist is pointless now.  Her ult is a regular ability for Vayne, her bonus range passive is meh and she's consistently outranged by Kog, and her jump works best when she's jumping where she shouldn't be.

She needs some love.

While I agree that her bonus range passive is meh, she has a rapid fire ability, making her a crazy ranged AD while still being able to keep opponents within range with a good jump+ult. She's still kinda flimsy, though. But even if she hasn't been changed recently doesn't mean she's still not pretty good.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: July 25, 2011, 11:26:20 pm »

Yay Yorick nerfs!

I'm wondering if there's going to be anything changing for Renekton, since passive is basically "I use Rage".
More or less.

They should give him some sort of movespeed bonus based on rage or something. That would be kinda fun.

Edit: Hrm, the more I look at it, the more I think Kayle got super nerfed. Almost everything got reduced! Not to mention the bug with armour reduction. This seems quite problematic.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: July 25, 2011, 11:51:10 pm »

Yay Yorick nerfs!

Does everyone forget it's increased -50% hp?

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: July 26, 2011, 12:05:55 am »

It seems we always end up doing trollbuilds when we get a good B12 premade going.  It would be nice to have a regular game once in a while.

Also, are there any level 30 players on the NA server with mics who want to try ranked arranged matches?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: July 26, 2011, 12:17:07 am »

Just played what may be my last game with global TF ult.  I know it's for the best but fuck I"m gonna miss being everywhere at once.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: July 26, 2011, 12:31:52 am »

It seems we always end up doing trollbuilds when we get a good B12 premade going.  It would be nice to have a regular game once in a while.

Also, are there any level 30 players on the NA server with mics who want to try ranked arranged matches?

Give me three and a half levels.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: July 26, 2011, 02:37:53 am »

Give me three and a half levels.

My friend (a non b12er) and I would be willing to give it a go.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 1067