Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275937 times)

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #556 on: June 13, 2011, 12:28:08 am »

Yeah, but instead of sunfire, a deathcap.

Also, lol at the geniuses you were fighting against.

"I have two kills and eleven deaths! Let's buy Mejai!"

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 13, 2011, 04:20:15 am »

"Archangel's Malzahar"
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

But yeah, Rylai's-Abyssal is pretty normal. Adding a Deathcap... well, depends on what you sacrifice for it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 13, 2011, 07:07:18 am »

I just lost a game where besides me (Noct) and our Shen there was no one with a pair of balls in our team, and when they did get enough courage to join in they would focus a full hp Morde instead of going after a 100 hp Orianna.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 13, 2011, 07:19:48 am »

I just lost a game where besides me (Noct) and our Shen there was no one with a pair of balls in our team, and when they did get enough courage to join in they would focus a full hp Morde instead of going after a 100 hp Orianna.
At least they know they are gonna focus the wrong person and fail.

Do two wrongs make a right?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #560 on: June 13, 2011, 07:23:45 am »

"I have two kills and eleven deaths! Let's buy Mejai!"

Heh, yeah. Malz was my lane partner (I was Ashe). He went 0/2/0 against me (and I go no ganks) and was 30 CS behind when he bought that Mejai's. I laughed so hard when I saw him do it and got two more kills in lane on him before the teamfights began.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 13, 2011, 01:23:58 pm »

At least they know they are gonna focus the wrong person and fail.

Do two wrongs make a right?

No, but three rights make a left.

Had a game against an AP Jax earlier, and my god is it a scary thing early game. He'd jump in and take half of TF's health with a single skill, at level one, then sprint away at a hundred miles an hour because of the minions giving him nimbleness procs. TF was well in tower range at the time, I should say, but Jax got right up to the tower and away before being shot more than once, with no minion cover.

This strikes me as completely effing retarded.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 13, 2011, 04:16:38 pm »

jax gets like 2600 hp at lvl 18 before items. (which makes me wanna scream)

hes a god damn beast to kill everytime hes on enemy team, i sorta hate him. (i just recently bought him and wanna see how well he works)
ap jax is sickening, even as morde his ass jumping on me will drop huge amounts of my health, then i run away and he chases, then jumps on me again.. and again... and i begin raging. Now ive solo'd bad Jax no probs, but some guys are just bah, annoying.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:18:14 pm by Journier »
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 13, 2011, 04:44:45 pm »

Fyi, Jax is designed as the single best 1v1 duelist in the entire game.

He's supposed to kill everyone 1v1.

You need to fight him as a team. Under normal circumstances, he's very very susceptible to CC, which means in teamfights he's not as good as others. Of course, if he's fed he's going to wreck face. But that's the same for everyone.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 13, 2011, 05:00:53 pm »

Correction, Jax is supposed to kill every autoattacker in the game, but he's still sucestible to mages before he reaches endgame status, then he just rapes everyone. Gunblade stack jax makes gunblade stack vladimir look like a joke, because he benefits massively from every stat it gives him. A 3 gunblade stack jax has alot of health and about 60 lifesteal+75 spellvamp, combined with with some attack speed (either from ultimate or other source), he's unstoppable unless immediately CC'd and bursted down to zero health.

Jax is one of the few mega snowballing carries left, if he isn't stopped during early game he becomes a major threat to any team.

Gunblade stack Jax laughs at yi, no matter how fed yi might be.

Gunblade stack Jax makes baron his bitch.

Gunblade stack Jax will burst down your tank like a boss.

Gunblade stack Jax will wait your CC to fall, then rape everything within his reach that does not immediately GTFO.

Gunblade stack Jax will continuously heal off your tryndamere, dodging his strikes and constantly stunning him till his ultimate wears off.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:06:07 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 13, 2011, 05:04:44 pm »

You're forgetting the part where spellvamp items no longer stack with themselves.

You can have a will, revolver and gunblade, but three of the same doesn't work.

I believe lifesteal still stacks, however.

I know my Sivir build still returns half her health per hit.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 13, 2011, 05:08:37 pm »

You sure about that? I think its either restricted to certain abilities and revolver's passive, otherwise I'm pretty sure it still stacks.

Also, multitarget abilities return only half the value.

Hextech Revolver: +40 AP. UNIQUE: +20% Spell Vamp. 1200 Gold.

Hextech Gunblade: +25% Spell Vamp. +60 Attack Damage, +20% Life Steal, +75 AP, UNIQUE Active: Deals 300 magic damage and slows the target champion by 50% for 3 seconds (700 range). 60 second cooldown. 3625 Gold.

Will of the Ancients: +50 AP, UNIQUE Aura: Gives nearby allied champions +30 AP and +25% Spell Vamp. 2100 Gold.

This means that WotA and revolvers won't stack with themselves, however, gunblade gives its stats through itself, not a passive. Gunblades still stack unless the wiki needs to be updated and the forums lie.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:31:07 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 13, 2011, 05:11:31 pm »

They said they made all spellvamp properties on items unique, due to all the Vlad's just stacking revolvers and being unkillable.

And ricochet doesn't proc lifesteal to begin with, only the first hit.

Doesn't mean 100% lifesteal doesn't make ~400 damage hits return all your life within seconds.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #568 on: June 13, 2011, 06:00:05 pm »

Too bad Heimerdinger's turrets don't proc lifesteal/spellvamp. It would be funny to set them fight at dragon or something and then rush into teamfight, and laugh as the enemies wonder how you heal so fast.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 13, 2011, 06:13:29 pm »

Anyone want to start duoing regularly? I am looking for another level 30 that plays mostly ranked games on the North America servers. I want to get a team mate to build the perfect bottom duo.  I am thinking something like Jana/Jax or Taric/Sion. Something that can consistantly control a lane. Ventrillo is a must (I have a private server, if you don't).

I am decent, but some times have really terrible games. The other guy doesn't have to be perfect, so long as they are willing to work out playing as a duo together.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 1067