Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276180 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, AD assassin singed can work too.
But that also requires the enemy team to be kinda stupid to get him a bit fed up.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Are there single player matches that don't have all the tutorial stuff in them?  I'd like to try that before I start playing with other people.

Also, who hired their grandma to be the announcer?
Shoes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Are there single player matches that don't have all the tutorial stuff in them?  I'd like to try that before I start playing with other people.

Also, who hired their grandma to be the announcer?

You could try coop vs ai, good for early beginners to get used to characters.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you do a custom game you can add bots to your side too and make it you + 4 bots against 5 enemy bots. Coop vs AI is 5 real people against harder bots and if you don't have 4 other people to play with it matches you with some.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

If you do a custom game you can add bots to your side too and make it you + 4 bots against 5 enemy bots. Coop vs AI is 5 real people against harder bots and if you don't have 4 other people to play with it matches you with some.

Custom Game Bots are as thick as pig shit, though. Well, except Sivir bot. Sivir bot will win a solo lane against any other two Basic bots. Malphite and Nasus bot are the most retarded.

Co-Op vs Ai:
Beginner: Thick. Don't use summoner spells.
Itermediate: Cheaty. Don't have cooldowns. Don't really have mana. Get items for free, based on their level. Have split-second reactions and are capable of directing everything they have onto one person within a second of that person getting into range. That person will die.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

I finally decided to try this.  I was turned off of DotA by the horrible fucking fanbase that restarts if someone dies because apparently they're all tourney tards.

Once I realized that all Battle.net custom games were DotA I started spoofing my username and coming into games, saying I was a pro, then disconnecting during the countdown.

I figure with bots I'll be able to actually get a grasp of what I'm doing before dealing with those bastards.

Sometimes I would do that. Other times I would host with GHost (pretty much a hosting bot that adds functionality that was never put into B.net) and it would cancel the countdown if someone left, allow multiple parallel downloads from a single host, detect spoofs, and so many other nifty feature. This is why I can have nice things.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

So, Journal of Justice, the letter to leBlanc, everyone's favorite generic secret society memeber.

"Beware judgement records curious might see black rose threat vayne"

The hell is this about?

If there's more of a hint in 'her' oddly worded response, I can't see it.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Okay, that's a little clearer, but "the hell is this about" remains in place.

Though it's likely only foreshadowing for a new champ that they're sketching out at the moment.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

::)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Fail Singeds everywhere. I saw at least 7 today. I've played 7 games.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But how do you fail with Singed? :-\
Also often called Boowells.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

AP singed?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

One of the Singeds didn't take a single point of pool until level 9. Even after he took it, he never used it to slow down an enemy so he could catch up and fling. He used it as follows:

1. Look, Ezreal! I'll run up to him and try to fling him!
2. Ezreal blinked away and Katarina is coming after me, I'll use my slow pool on Katarina!
3. Katarina shunpoed out of my slow and onto me and is hitting me, but look, Ezreal is so near! I'll keep chasing him and try to fling him!
4. Repeat until death.

That's how fail.

Another Singed after that went afk at the start for 15 minutes because "dinner time afk". When he came back, he fed 10 deaths before 20 minutes. But we were fine, we were still winning despite. Then when the enemy team started taking baron and we all positioned ourselves to intercept... I shit you not... Singed bluepilled. We had to go in anyway, got raped. Looked at Singed.

Again, I shit you not.

He bought 1 health potion.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 1067