Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276195 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I wrote a huge post detailing how Rumble does crazy fucktons of damage with his ulti, but then accidentally pressed back and deleted everything.

So, I will keep this short:

Rumble:
Cooldown: 105 / 90 / 75 seconds

Initial Magic Damage: 150 / 225 / 300 (+0.5 per ability power)

Area Magic Damage Per Second: 100 / 140 / 180 (+0.2 per ability power)

Annie:
Cooldown: 120 seconds.

Summon Magic Damage: 200 / 325 / 450 (+0.7 per ability power)

Continual Magic Damage: 35 (+0.2 per ability power)

Assuming both champions have 200 AP:

2 seconds of Rumble ulti:
840 AP damage AOE

2 seconds of Annie ulti:
740 AP damage AOE + ? AD to a single target

5 seconds of Rumble ulti:
1500 AP damage AOE

5 seconds of Annie ulti:
965 AP damage AOE + ? AD to a single target

Lastly, Rumble's ultimate's AOE size and range is freaking massive. It's the length of Karthus's wall and as wide as Miss Fortune's AOE. Thus we have an ulti that does equal to more damage than Annie's ultimate, for a longer period of time with more CC throughout, with a cast distange and AOE size greater than Miss Fortune's ultimate, on a champion that's as easy to kill as Mordekaiser.

~Balanced~

Edit: on a 45 second shorter cooldown.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WHY CAN I NOT GET ON NON-STUPID TEAMS?  WHY??   

WHY???

On a side note, why do they always blame me when my lane partner leaves and then the other two are like "lol, let's gank the squishy caster person."  I'm seriously THIS close to switching to Malphite full-time, even though I like casters more.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:50:58 am by V-Norrec »

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Hey brah, last game our vlad (who was mid) cried all game about how he could do nothing, but if you looked at his stats, it was no mystery. I'm still trying to find out how its possible to go mid as Vlad, and end the game with 34 total minion kills, I'm not even joking. I don't think its possible to do that unless you're intentionaly trying to not kill any minions, what the hell.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But why can I never get on the better team?  If you look at my match history I have one victory, ONE!!!  The laws of probability should give me a winning streak SOMETIME, but the only time I ever get a win is if I get super-fed and carry hard, and even then that doesn't work all the time.

Last game I went 8/6/8 as pure tanky Malphite and three or four of those deaths were at the end when I was tanking all 5 of them and my team did NOTHING!!!  I was even able to solo Nunu at one point because I regenned more health than he did in damage?  Why do I always get on the derpiest-derp-derp teams in the entire world?

Edit:  And just to complete the picture for you, we had an AP Teemo that didn't plant mushrooms hardly, and our Nocturne ulted about twice the entire game.  Most of the time he was jungling while we were trying to team fight.  Not even important jungling either; I was trying to get dragon down at one point (which despite our Nasus being right next to the entire time he never came over to smack dragon, not even once) I had to quit because the team started a team fight and were getting their asses handed to them without me being there.  When I got there, we killed three of the five with one death on our side. Seriously, I am so tired of this.

Double Edit:  Oh and Nasus had a love affair with his AoE and didn't use his Siphoning Strike unless his AoE was on CD.  My god... I really did carry the team so hard.  It wouldn't have even been close if I couldn't have eaten all the damage.

Triple Edit:  And in another ranked game not at all long ago three members of our team AFKed.  I seriously hate this game right now.  I need a winning streak so bad.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:39:57 am by V-Norrec »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

If it makes you feel any better, I have a 4 loss streak as well. Heck, my most recent game I was the only one on my team that had kills. 5 kills, 2 deaths, 1 assist. I was Sona in a team with 4 ranged carries who probably worked at a horse feed factory or something.

Solo queue really is just random luck. You can't judge it just by 10, or 20, or even 100 games. Sometimes we get 15 losses in a row. Sometimes we get 15 victories in a row. So there's no real point getting pissed off. For all we know, our teammates could be teams of monkeys set up by researchers to be as stupid as possible.

Edit: Yay! A win at last! My teammates this time were only slightly less dumb than the enemy. Check out my damage taken:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

I still have a really big win streak going, my only defeats usually being from troll games with umiman. (Or rather games where umiman trolls and I pretend to get mad at him and his so enormous penis.)

I even have a win streak going on for ranked, I don't think I've lost a ranked game in at least 9 ranked games ago.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm apparently an absolute minority, I play almost exclusively with people from the West.
Quote from: ZenonTheStoic
I don't see why a sufficient amount of players would go to the trouble of using up their free transfer in a move that will see them separated from most of their friendlist. I'm sure there's a good number of you more engaged players here on the forums who have pan-European friendlists, and as much as I appreciate and encourage that, you have to realize that number-wise, this is an absolute minority. Most people just log on and play the game with their local friends.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:14:38 am by LASD »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Yeah, would someone post a Singed replay? I like him but every time I play him I feel like I'm missing something.

The right way to play Singed is the wrong way to play everyone else.
See three/four of the enemy team, a squishy one at half health, and your entire team is the other side of the map/fleeing? Chase that bitch down , escape, have the rest follow* you long enough for your team to get that and mop up.

*If they don't chase, then you definitely don't die, and you got a kill. Whoop.

This is also why Singed is one of the most fun champions in the game. Run around being an unkillable maniac who trolls everyone.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I'm apparently an absolute minority, I play almost exclusively with people from the West.
Quote from: ZenonTheStoic
I don't see why a sufficient amount of players would go to the trouble of using up their free transfer in a move that will see them separated from most of their friendlist. I'm sure there's a good number of you more engaged players here on the forums who have pan-European friendlists, and as much as I appreciate and encourage that, you have to realize that number-wise, this is an absolute minority. Most people just log on and play the game with their local friends.

Cause you have no friends. We're your only friends now. HAR HAR

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I finally decided to try this.  I was turned off of DotA by the horrible fucking fanbase that restarts if someone dies because apparently they're all tourney tards.

Once I realized that all Battle.net custom games were DotA I started spoofing my username and coming into games, saying I was a pro, then disconnecting during the countdown.

I figure with bots I'll be able to actually get a grasp of what I'm doing before dealing with those bastards.
Shoes...

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What i really wanna know, how the hell people are so bad as singed? i know its only a free week champion, but god damn, he is so easy to play, borderline op, so how the hell do they manage to be so bad with him??

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What i really wanna know, how the hell people are so bad as singed? i know its only a free week champion, but god damn, he is so easy to play, borderline op, so how the hell do they manage to be so bad with him??

It all comes down to what items you buy.  If you buy the wrong items on Singed, it just doesn't work and people who just lock him in to try him out probably aren't looking up builds for him and just buy what they feel like.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

It all comes down to what items you buy.  If you buy the wrong items on Singed, it just doesn't work and people who just lock him in to try him out probably aren't looking up builds for him and just buy what they feel like.

Also, they fail to get the correct level of Craziness. Finding the right point is vital to not dying.

Also, Singed is only really OP against a stupid team. If they're dumb enough to do all the traditional mistakes I've seen people make against me, then Singed a happy man and will likely get many a kill.

These Include:
Pushing a Solo-Singed Tower and taking pot-shots at him while he's under it. If someone does this: Puddle them so they stay in tower range longer, Fling if they're close enough. Receive Kill/Knock of half their health.
Chasing a Singed when he has his Ult up. He'll likely take off most of their health, and regen enough to turn around and murder them/stall for his team-mates.
Letting Singed get close during laning phase, close enough that a puddle+fling is certain to get you. If his lane-mate is, for example, Blitzcrank or Zin Xhao, you are a dead man.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I still have a really big win streak going, my only defeats usually being from troll games with umiman. (Or rather games where umiman trolls and I pretend to get mad at him and his so enormous penis.)

I even have a win streak going on for ranked, I don't think I've lost a ranked game in at least 9 ranked games ago.
Hey! I distinctly remember us winning the majority of those games. >:O Revive teleport is op!

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Singed is most vulnerable early on before he builds tanky. The thing that makes singed most OP is he can build 100% tanky with hybrid AP items (Rylais, Abyssal) and still be extremely useful to a team. And his ulti is just awesome. He's like a consistent Alistar.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1067