Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 later, Osama's dead  (Read 3725 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile

In 2001, "The War on Terror" began.

The War on Terror was waged by The United States on The Middle East. The most significant cause of the conflict was a dispute over the destruction of property.

In the early winter of 2001, "The Enduring Freedom Operation" occurred.

A: 402,203 humans, 11,758 losses
D: 136,000 humans, 38,000 losses

In the early winter of 2001, The United States attacked The Middle East at Afghanistan. The human George Walker Bush led the attack, and the defenders were led by the human Osama Bin Laden.

In the early summer of 2011, the human Osama Bin Laden was struck down by the human Joe Unknownsoldier.

And this is why I like these forums.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile

Erm, you forgot the paragraphs on every injury/death to anything Lovechild  :P.
Blargh.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In 2001, "The War on Terror" began.

The War on Terror was waged by The United States on The Middle East. The most significant cause of the conflict was a dispute over the destruction of property.

In the early winter of 2001, "The Enduring Freedom Operation" occurred.

A: 402,203 humans, 11,758 losses
D: 136,000 humans, 38,000 losses

In the early winter of 2001, The United States attacked The Middle East at Afghanistan. The human George Walker Bush led the attack, and the defenders were led by the human Osama Bin Laden.

In the early summer of 2011, the human Osama Bin Laden was struck down by the human Joe Unknownsoldier.

This will make more sense when armies roam the DF world. Might ultimately take as long, but less money will have been spent.

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile

What makes Binladens death the more dwarfy is the fact that it changes nothing.

Jeoshua

• Bay Watcher
  • God help me, I think I may be addicted to modding.
    • View Profile

I just pray that this isn't one of those wars that last 1000 years after both sides are dead and gone.
I like fortresses because they are still underground.

DuckPolice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, remember this thread is about how dwarfy the US is in the way that they did it

Not the politics

DuckPolice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What makes Binladens death the more dwarfy is the fact that it changes nothing.

holy hell yes

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Guys, remember this thread is about how dwarfy the US is in the way that they did it
Not dwarfy enough. They buried him at sea and not in a volcano.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jeoshua

• Bay Watcher
  • God help me, I think I may be addicted to modding.
    • View Profile

If by Dwarfy you mean "needlessly expensive, pointlessly complex, barely effective, and likely to unleash the forces of hell upon all that lives"... then yeah extremely Dwarfy.
I like fortresses because they are still underground.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update

Not the politics

Stop trying to make light of a terrible corrupt real life war that is respnsible for the deaths of a large amount of innocents.

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity

Stop trying to make light of a terrible corrupt real life war that is respnsible for the deaths of a large amount of innocents.

By simply talking about it on the DF forums, you're pretty much inviting people to take it lightly or compare it to dwarves. The DF Forums are almost like 4chan. Only one thing they haven't got:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Not even 24 hours later, and there are already conspiracies about some secret Illuminati-esque plan, that Osama was actually dead since 2001, but the Obama Administration kept his body in secret to wait for the 2012 campaign to put him on the winning track, unaware that Darth Cheney and Bush were in charge from 2001-2009.
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not the politics

Stop refraining from making light of it. Making light of it does no harm to the dead innocents.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

It dosen't deserve to have light made of it.

If there wasn't so much corruption beforehand, maybe it would deserve some light.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 [2]