Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1328902 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #5130 on: November 15, 2015, 02:03:22 pm »

Robbed Sierra Madre, for my final playthrough of this god damn game. Now, to Zion!

I did not enjoy the endless California apartment style in Sierra Madre. If I ever play through NV again, I'll probably skip going there.
Whoever came up with the collar bullshit and the holograms has a special spot on my 'gonna murder' list.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: November 15, 2015, 02:09:28 pm »

The radios aren't so bad if you quicksave immediately outside of their range, so you can find them without blowing up and restarting half the level. The holograms are annoying, though.
Black lives matter.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: November 15, 2015, 04:14:36 pm »

I officially have more iron ingots than I know what to do with. That's where I usually call it good on a single-player survival world, but since this is Hardcore I only feel emboldened to explore.

Minecraft.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: November 15, 2015, 04:28:33 pm »

I officially have more iron ingots than I know what to do with. That's where I usually call it good on a single-player survival world, but since this is Hardcore I only feel emboldened to explore.

Minecraft.

Cubes.  Make and iron igloo or build a pen for an iron golem.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: November 15, 2015, 04:33:36 pm »

Minecraft.
Make iron gear for everything. Picks, swords, shovels, axes, full iron armor.

Can never have too many pieces of iron armor or iron swords. You could enchant that shit.

Making an iron golem in a place you want it to guard could be good too. Just make sure it can't wander off.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: November 15, 2015, 05:28:09 pm »

Make a railroad connecting everything and then make a rollercoaster.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: November 15, 2015, 05:42:07 pm »

I tried rails once.  Was cute, the issue I have with it is the sheer resources to make it worthwhile, and how it doesnt offer enough storage to make short-range stone transfer viable.  especially in hardcore worlds.

I play minecraft like I do DF.  Simple with a practical flare for aesthetics.  cannot mention how many times I died because 1 stone in a spawner farm was off or something.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: November 16, 2015, 10:50:32 pm »

Rebuilt my mod set due to a mod manager update combined with a whole host of necessary updates for many of the individual mods.  First time booting the game after, it went in without crashing on the title, and even loaded my game without fault.  First time it's ever gone that smooth. :3

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: November 17, 2015, 01:18:28 am »

Hardest Difficulty. Start level, immediately go for big coin located next to starting area. Obtaining the coin requires an extremely precise jump. Fail to make jump and immediately trigger 2 mines. Explosion takes me from 100 health to 2. Keep going anyway. 100% the level without getting hit.

Spoiler: Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:27:53 am by Blaze »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: November 17, 2015, 01:29:36 am »

Meteor!
Black lives matter.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: November 17, 2015, 01:37:03 am »

I did add the name though.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: November 17, 2015, 01:38:52 am »

I did add the name though.

Umm, you sure? Either I'm blind as a bat or your edit didn't save. Might wanna look again.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: November 17, 2015, 08:33:26 am »

Don't worry.  I don't see it either, unless "Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace" is the name of the game instead of a meme.  I mean, it looks like that Doom roguelike that Blaze has posted about before, but my own memory isn't much more trustworthy than my eyesight, so...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: November 17, 2015, 03:54:50 pm »

Was playing Guns of Icarus with some friends, and we loaded up a galleon, proceeded to win 3 2v2 matches, 5-0 every time.
Every enemy we rekt was in awe at how well we held together, including being focused by a goldfish and a junker both armed with flamethrowers. We survived the onslaught for minutes before breaking away enough to pull some broadsides.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: November 17, 2015, 04:23:31 pm »

How do you even not get hit in Doom.
I suck so much at that game, but damn if it isn't great to blow out some demon brains after a shitty day.

I think I'll make that my last ownage. Even if I sucked.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 711