Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for a specific mining like game.  (Read 1901 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking for a specific mining like game.
« on: April 25, 2011, 10:16:17 am »

All i can remember is that you can play it on the internet, and it probably had premium content.
Anyway, it's a mining game where you play as a dwarf and dig down and active volcano to collect gold, silver, copper, and some other types of ores.
Along the way you find monsters that usually guard skeletons which contain items that will help you along your way.
Oh, and before you begin you get to choose some items before you start digging into the active volcano.

There is water and gas, the gas is green and is either located in pockets or is produced by a green rock.
Water is just located in pockets, sometimes LARGE pockets of water are found.

Once you dig out a certain number of rocks or cause a number of cave-ins (Oh yeah, cave-ins occure aswell) the magma starts rising from the bottom of the volcano upwards.

You can leave anytime by going  back up the way you came and out of the top of the volcano.

Sorry for the information dump but thats what i have on it and i've been urging to play this game for quite a while.

Anyone have any idea what this game is?
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!