Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Re:dreams  (Read 1097 times)

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re:dreams
« on: April 19, 2011, 04:05:34 am »

I just had a nightmare. The first thing in it was a minotaur. In a tree. I was at one of my freinds houses. He saw, and stared at it. I went downstairs and told my dad about it, seeing 2 more shapers in the process, one was goblin shaped, and the other doglike. By this time the minotaur had climbed down the tree. I told my dad about them, and he thought i was seeing shapes. He grabbed the dog-thing, and held it up. I, slowly was being dragged closer helpless...   

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 04:07:59 am »

bots now post creepypasta?

oops, nvm. I saw the story, then the link in the signature, and I assumed that it was a new kind of subtle spambot.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 04:09:02 am »

Hell of a post count for a bot. He's posted coherently previously, so he's either really clever or he's been hacked/his brother did it.

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dreams
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 07:15:26 am »

I should look into changing my generic name...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re:dreams
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 07:25:43 am »

myminicity is one of the things where it gets bigger as people click your link to it, just a game he is in. True, it went out of style months ago, but having poor sig fashion does not make you a bot.

Although a hint for ibot, a real link will have more people click on it. Often the difference between a click and a not click the little extra work it takes to copy that into the address bar.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://zombievielle.myminicity.com/]Help my zombie city grow![/url]Or
Code: [Select]
[url=http://zombievielle.myminicity.com/]Visit wonderfull zombie city!.[/url]
That should grow your city at a much faster rate if you replace your sig with it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:27:15 am by Criptfeind »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 08:24:03 am »

Well let me see...

I unfortunately do not know the stupid version of dream interpretation or the other equally stupid version.

So let me see.

Seems like a fantasy game themed nightmare and your father doesn't believe you... Plus the tree.

Hmmmmm. Hmmm indeed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 08:42:21 am »

I once had a ASCII themed dream. That was weird..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 09:08:06 am »

I've dreamed of tetris.

ANd I did have a somewhat DF related dream a couple of days ago. It was not ascii, but I rented a flat that had several "fortress" features.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re:dreams
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 11:20:53 am »

I've dreamed of tetris.

ANd I did have a somewhat DF related dream a couple of days ago. It was not ascii, but I rented a flat that had several "fortress" features.

I have had a dream in which DF was finally finished, and one where I met Toady. He was old. Very old.