Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Dream-Worlds RTD: Turn 20: I think this is twenty anyway.  (Read 20571 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Dream-Worlds RTD: Turn 7: Sir, please back away from the floor
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2011, 07:47:47 pm »

Yeah, but Dracaena's a pacifist. Somewhat. :3 He'd rather disable people than kill them but if he has to pop the guy's head like a grape to get him off of Rafotto he'd do it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2011, 11:38:40 pm »

Avoid  dying.

Also, get off.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:13:18 am by Ottofar »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 02:06:27 am »

Go look for another parts merchant. Buy parts.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2011, 06:20:16 pm »

Back to the group.
[1] You try to find everybody, but end up on the other side of the docks, hopelessly lost. Huh, this sucks.
You are now Lost!

DESTROY PUNY HUMAN NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUSH HAMMER ATTACK
[1 vs. 3] You try to get up, but end up falling back onto the ground, leaving you wide open for a counter attack. [ 5-2=3 vs.3 ] Serkant  takes this advantage, and you fail to roll out of the way. [5-2=3 vs. 2] He stabs you again, although it was off and ends up cutting into your armor mostly. He taunts you and says you better leave with your life now. You can see his hand reaching for the gun.
-2 HP!

Help out Rafotto with a judo chop to the back of the enemy mind-melter's neck. Hopefully this guy will live.
[2] You try to smack the guy in the back of the neck, but you miss, and Rafotto screams at you to help him get this unconcious asshole off of him.

Avoid  dying.

Also, get off.
[2] You fail to avoid dying, in the sense that you can't stop that blade from causing you to bleed. [3] You get the guy off of you, and struggle to stand up. You should probably get that blade out of your chest.

Go look for another parts merchant. Buy parts.
[3] You find another merchant, who is nice enough to sell you some good parts. [3] You buy 100 currencies worth, human and dreamland parts.
Some human parts added to inventory!
Dreamland bits increased to a lot of dreamland bits in inventory!

Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mean ol sonafabitch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rafotto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dracaena (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akino (click to show/hide)

Background roll:[5] The police are coming to investigate the fight between Serkant and Meanolsonofabitch. They will probably take Serkant's side because it was self defense and Gerad stole the money from him anyway.

Quote from: Serkant
Screw it, he's not worth it.
[2] You don't leave the scene because the police are coming.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dream-Worlds RTD: Turn 8: Why won't you die!?
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2011, 06:51:30 pm »

Kill him. Tell the police that he pulled a gun on your client, and you tried to get the man to leave, but he attacked you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2011, 07:39:25 pm »

I get the blade out of Rafotto's chest using a vine for the delicate work, then ask him if he wants me to carry him to a doctor.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2011, 07:52:03 pm »

Kill him. Tell the police that he pulled a gun on your client, and you tried to get the man to leave, but he attacked you.
You do realize you are lying face down in the dirt, half dead, right? And the crowd around the fight will probably be more believable? but what ever.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2011, 07:57:11 pm »

You do realize you are lying face down in the dirt, half dead, right? And the crowd around the fight will probably be more believable? but what ever.

Oh I am still on the ground.

Then
Get up. Fight the guy until cops get there. Then tell them that I was just doing my job.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2011, 04:45:39 am »

Call the tourism office and ask them how I can find the place I was supposed to go.

There is one of those there, right?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2011, 04:48:53 am »

Build something else!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2011, 12:27:31 pm »

I meant get off in a different way. Anyways,
I get the blade out of Rafotto's chest using a vine for the delicate work, then ask him if he wants me to carry him to a doctor.

Let him. Tell him I can walk it off well enough myself.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2011, 05:20:14 pm »

[4] You pull the blade out carefully, in between the screams of either pain or pleasure, it's sort of hard to tell. [1] You tell him to get off of his ass and walk himself to the hospital.

Get up. Fight the guy until cops get there. Then tell them that I was just doing my job.
[6] You hop up and take a swing at him with a hammer, with deadly accuracy [Dodge:6] He flips back out of the way, and doesn't counter. [Police roll: 6] The police arrive on the scene screaming to break it up, holding soporific plant sticks or guns. They ask Serkant what happened and he [Serkant's (charisma) roll:4+1=5] Explains what happened, skewing the story  in his favor, telling how Gerad ripped him off months ago and had refuse to pay him, and he approached him to collect his money, and you just started to attack him like a crazy man. [Your (charisma) roll:5] You tell the police what happened, saying he came up weilding a weapon, and this whole incident was you being a dutiful body guard, and that he pulled a gun near the end of all of it!

Call the tourism office and ask them how I can find the place I was supposed to go.
[3] You ask what street you are on, because you've spent a good deal of time in this part of the dreamland. They tell you, and you know where to go.
You are not lost!

Build something else!
[3] You begin construction on a piece of dreamland technology. It is a.... Sailing booster! Normally these are used for sailing around with excellent speed using propelled solids, but lately they have been adapted for urban warfare, as an air projectile weapon. [Power:6] You could attach this to a yacht and it would still be too powerful. This is a dangerous weapon. [Size:2] It's relatively small too, about the size of a rifle. [Functionality:6] This thing is about impossible to break, and will always work unless seriously damaged. [Fuel: 6] It will hardly every need to be reloaded/filled, if at all.
Space booster added to inventory!

Let him. Tell him I can walk it off well enough myself.
He throws you the knife and tells you to find a doctor. [2] You're too busy with this intense amount of near orgasmic pain to do anything.
Small knife added to inventory!

Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mean ol sonafabitch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rafotto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dracaena (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akino (click to show/hide)

Background:5 The police are fencing off the area, and mopping up the thick, blueish mutant blood. The food merchants in the ghetto are cringing every time they hear Rafotto screaming in pleasure.

Quote from: Serkant
Tell the police what happened, it's clear who's innocent here.
[1] You scream denial about a whole bunch of shipping tickets, generally distracting the police away, allowing Gerad to slink away from the scene.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dream-Worlds RTD: Turn 9: Air cannon is reaching full canocitiy!
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2011, 05:23:49 pm »

What do I do am I free to go ?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2011, 05:25:01 pm »

Continue making stuff.

I'm keeping that lethal-air rifle.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2011, 05:25:35 pm »

If a large, four armed mutant covered in scales can get away from a gang of twelve police men quietly, then yes, yes you are. Of course, I'd stare down my history of rolls and my agility stat for a long time before I attempted that.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17