Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153266 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 39: Taric=Owned. Players=FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!
« Reply #1935 on: July 08, 2011, 12:41:49 am »

how about a ramp?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: July 08, 2011, 12:43:28 am »

Nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan.
Less than 1/100 chance of this working...

Nothing could go wrong indeed! :P

Just for perspective what are our chances of surviving without this plan?
If you run: Pretty decent.

If you stand and fight: None.

If you follow your plan: None. Will likely lead to self-embarrassment(s) from bad fails.

how about a ramp?
What about a ramp?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: July 08, 2011, 01:03:50 am »

Ah well, to the end then.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 08, 2011, 01:16:23 am »

That is not true for my game. Because those are lame rules. Heroes are only heroes because they survive enormous odds. They aren't heroes if someone or something saves them when they should've died.
I meant it more as an abstraction in response to a peculiarity of the abstraction of mass combat.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: July 08, 2011, 07:15:47 am »

So... Tarran... you actually going to run the turn or just go 'lol u dead'?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: July 08, 2011, 08:27:29 am »

how about a ramp?
What about a ramp?
Would a ramp help protect us?
nevermind then.
If everyone runs, make a wall between us and the accrawa. If everyone fights, follow my part in the plan.
:/
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: July 08, 2011, 08:39:29 am »

Jeez... Uh... so are we fleeing or fighting?
Also, I like your style Taric. =3

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: July 08, 2011, 08:40:17 am »

I could probably turn into a Dragon and fly away with everyone in my claws, if I really wanted-the ultimate modkill defense. Does anyone else even want to live? I'd let other players survive...

As it stands, I'd personally just as soon die. It's clear Tarran wants to be shed of dissatisfied players, so I'll oblige him. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: July 08, 2011, 08:42:38 am »

I dunno if it's so much that he wants to get rid of us as it is cut the group size down, which I understand. How many players are in right now, 10? I can see him wanting to kill four or five of us off to get the amount of stuff he has to keep track of down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: July 08, 2011, 01:06:10 pm »

If everyone runs, make a wall between us and the accrawa. If everyone fights, follow my part in the plan.
Magical or Physical?

So... Tarran... you actually going to run the turn or just go 'lol u dead'?
Waiting on Asilidae.

As it stands, I'd personally just as soon die. It's clear Tarran wants to be shed of dissatisfied players, so I'll oblige him. :P
Actually, I want to be shed of people who aren't paying attention. :P

I dunno if it's so much that he wants to get rid of us as it is cut the group size down, which I understand. How many players are in right now, 10? I can see him wanting to kill four or five of us off to get the amount of stuff he has to keep track of down.
8. And no, I'm not doing this to cut down group size; I'm doing this to show you guys what happens when you Herp your Derp in a very dangerous area.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: July 08, 2011, 03:32:12 pm »

Jeez... Uh... so are we fleeing or fighting?
Also, I like your style Taric. =3

I'm with Dwarmin, going out in an explosion of gory glory, we'll at least make a dent in them... Who knows, we might win. (With a lot of luck.)

If I die I'm going right back into the waitlist.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: July 08, 2011, 04:37:37 pm »

Just auto Asilidae. He can probably be assumed to be using that armblade, if he's not running away.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: July 08, 2011, 04:53:32 pm »

Alright, if you say so.

I'll run the turn when I feel like it. Which should be within 3 days at worst.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: July 08, 2011, 06:11:23 pm »

Attack Draignean's target or a similar one if he kills it in one go.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: July 10, 2011, 11:30:49 am »

Magical or Physical?
hmm.... whatever is easiest to do at the moment I guess.
Probably a magical one-way wall...?
I'm doing this to show you guys what happens when you Herp your Derp in a very dangerous area.
*whistles*
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 139