Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153534 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 31: [Understand: 1]. Also, you guys are boring.
« Reply #1560 on: June 04, 2011, 04:30:19 am »

*Facepalm*

Obviously you haven't learned your lesson. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: June 04, 2011, 04:35:23 am »

I'm letting you have your fun.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: June 04, 2011, 04:44:53 am »

I'm leaning towards just going drinking with Taric when I get back to town. Just to see what would happen.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: June 04, 2011, 04:46:15 am »

Ehh, you're male. Not much would happen.

If you were a female, then something interesting would happen.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: June 04, 2011, 04:50:40 am »

No tag teaming then? :p
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: June 04, 2011, 04:53:32 am »

Well, I suppose. Still wouldn't be as interesting as with a female player.

You just knew I was going to try and get back at you as soon as I could and picked a male character, didn't you?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: June 04, 2011, 04:59:56 am »

Actually I like playing female characters more. :-\ Can't quite say why I picked a male character twice in a row, honestly. Variety purposes, I guess. That or I had an edit lying around I liked the look of. :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: June 04, 2011, 05:00:38 am »

Find somebody who can remove those crappy legs. Maybe the priest. Tell him that they're a bunch of lunatics, every one of them.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: June 04, 2011, 05:01:50 am »

So Tolyk. Stone golem time?
... is that you coming from behind me?
if it's <Irony>, do what he asks (at the time of this post, a stone golem). If not, stay back and get ready to possibly ambush.

Find somebody who can remove those crappy legs. Maybe the priest. Tell him that they're a bunch of lunatics, every one of them.
Come here, I can help!  :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: June 04, 2011, 05:02:48 am »

... right.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: June 04, 2011, 05:09:01 am »

Do note that Polymorphing has the Tricky nerf, and possibly even the Tricky 2 nerf in other kinds of polymorph spells.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 04, 2011, 05:20:22 am »

Do note that Polymorphing has the Tricky nerf, and possibly even the Tricky 2 nerf in other kinds of polymorph spells.
thanks for the note, I'll reread that then.
But I'm an experienced.... :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: June 04, 2011, 05:26:06 am »

Doesn't matter, still nerfing it, as it's a problematic spell (it can be used again and again until the caster gets bored) and can be used to give the caster or their target potentially infinite bonuses. Heck, I'm contemplating even putting a Tricky 2 modifier on all normal polymorphs instead of just Tricky. But we'll see how a regular Tricky works out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 04, 2011, 05:29:51 am »

I have an idea. Maybe make it where it's easier to polymorph something back to it's normal state, so in this case it's just a Tricky, but if you're trying to make a body have something it's not supposed to like wings or claws or a tail or whatever then it's a Tricky 2?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: June 04, 2011, 05:31:28 am »

... then FU** that I lost my critical fail save mutation  :-[ can I get it back?

I have an idea. Maybe make it where it's easier to polymorph something back to it's normal state, so in this case it's just a Tricky, but if you're trying to make a body have something it's not supposed to like wings or claws or a tail or whatever then it's a Tricky 2?
I guess... or maybe changing it back is no tricky, and adding stuff varies on the type of addition? Or maybe it's easier to do it on friends than enemies, etc...
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 139