Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153936 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

You didn't add my Int for the levelup.

If dragon still alive: Necrotic Bolt at -2 difficulty
If dragon not still alive: AoE heal at -2 difficulty, look at loot
Either way: Estimate if there's a way to make anything from the dragon that won't irradiate the bejeezus out of me.

Bat-Attack: "COCK-A-DOODLE-DO!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

You didn't add my Int for the levelup.
Whoops.

Also, you forgot something.
I know, I know. Been a little too busy lately, but it should be up before the weekend is over.
I wanna play! I wanna I wanna I wanna!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I know, I'm a terrible liar who's been busier than expected. D:

I'll try for tomorrow, but if not it'll probably have to be "before the next weekend."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Attempt to create a maintained shield arround myself, but underneath my bonds, then expand it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shields... don't work like that. Shields don't act as physical barriers like actual Barriers, they act as a sort of "field" around an object that lessens but doesn't completely stop what it's tuned to block against. It's not really any physical object.

The affect you're looking for would be in Force magic, not Shield magic.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

grrr

try that anyway (using force), desperate times, desperate measures and shields and force are similar so it kinda makes sense for nat to think of it as a shield and using it awquardly which is where the -1 non-proficiency penalty comes from
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

kil dagron

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I should probably heal Darvi before something happens.

Instead I'm gonna steal the glory or lightly heal everyone.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, go for the glory.

It's not like he was rolling any good rolls anyway. (No offense intended Darvi) :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Wow...

Whip out my bow and shoot the dragon in the eye!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Form a portion of the wall behind me into an eyeball-sized round stone.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

no i can singa song about his deth if we win

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

MOAR SPIKES! DO IT AGIN! YES YOU WILL! (a.k.a. repeat last action)
also, I seem to have a nice crit-fail-save mutation :P I'll have to ask how to keep that ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:16:50 pm by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

He could have named it better though.

Something like "Chaos Interruption Negation Field" or "Magical Stability"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:24:17 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

:D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 139